hbklives

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 16 August 2012 - 01:44

I do think that the +1 Stam Gain / Hour price needs revising, It is ludicrously expensive at present ($3.75 for +1/ hour). If it was cheaper then more players would buy it and probably buy more Max Stam as a result.

Cheers

Its not expensive at all, honestly. Once you get it fully upgraded.. You see the difference. Its bigger than most people think.

[*:1zny9j7q]Stamina (wo/ Guild Bonus) +50 per hour * 24 hours = 1,200 stamina.

[*:1zny9j7q]Stamina (w/ Guild Bonus) +75 per hour * 24 hours = 1,800 stamina.

[*:1zny9j7q]Stamina (w/Guild Bonus) +90 per hour * 24 hours = 2,160 stamina.
Add in what you get from Epics, Relics, Starter Pack, and the Epic Quest and you can get an easy +98 no problem.

[*:1zny9j7q]Stamina (w/ Guild Bonus) +98 per hour * 24 hours = 2,352.
Without taxing your gold or Sacrifice, later on you can make up to 20+ FSP per hunt on 10k stamina. Let's say you made 25 FSP per hunt, just for easier math.

[*:1zny9j7q]10,000 stamina ÷ 2,160 stamina a day = 4.63 days to get to full stamina.
Now we get to the fun part. It takes 625 FSP to fully upgrade your stamina gain. With 25 FSP per hunt, even if it was a little less. You'd still take a bit to work it off.

[*:1zny9j7q]625 FSP ÷ 25 FSP each hunt (w/ full stamina & stamina gains) = 25 hunts.

[*:1zny9j7q]25 hunts * 4.63 days wait between = 115.8 days to regain what you paid for.
Even if you only got 10 FSP per hunt, it would eventually pay itself off nicely.

[*:1zny9j7q]625 FSP ÷ 10 FSP per hunt (w/ full stamina & stamina gains) = 63 hunts.

[*:1zny9j7q]63 hunts * 4.63 days wait between = 291.7 days to regain what you paid for.
If you are an avid, active player.. This upgrade should have no problem paying itself off. :)

(* is used as a multiplication scale)

tumblr_ohmmkinSKX1siy7m0o1_540.png

#22 Llamedos

Llamedos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:16

I do think that the +1 Stam Gain / Hour price needs revising, It is ludicrously expensive at present ($3.75 for +1/ hour). If it was cheaper then more players would buy it and probably buy more Max Stam as a result.

Cheers

So what should be done to those players who maxed the stam gain upgrade?

So, if you are on Max per hour then what do you think should be done with those players? Refund of FSP's....
It's no different from buying an item 12 months ago for 100fsp only to find that today it's only going to fetch 40fsp on AH... you just have to learn to live with it, that's life I'm afraid, things are dynamic and move on.
As it has already been said in this thread there will always be people who want something for nothing when change occurs.
And there are also those who live in the past and fear change.
Whatever was done in the past is now dead and gone, just accept it.

Shardoom put it way better than I ever could....

That's a shame would be a good change to the game, for the newbies trying to catch up.

Just ignore the people wanting 'something for nothing' though. Existing players shouldn't have all their upgrades 'upped' retroactively. Actually, if that's the case how about you add a couple extra hundred levels onto my account to factor in the ease/simplicity of hunting compared to when the 'old guard' used to dominate EoC.

I'd benefit an enormous amount from extra free max stamina but can also see how bad it would be for the game. 'Increase' activity, are you people crazy lol... The more max stamina you have the less you have to play, granted only low max stam 'forces' you to do anything. While high max stamina is inherantly freedom, it inevitably leads to apathy/laziness.

#23 hbklives

hbklives

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:20

Cheers

So, if you are on Max per hour then what do you think should be done with those players? Refund of FSP's....
It's no different from buying an item 12 months ago for 100fsp only to find that today it's only going to fetch 40fsp on AH... you just have to learn to live with it, that's life I'm afraid, things are dynamic and move on.
As it has already been said in this thread there will always be people who want something for nothing when change occurs.

That's a shame would be a good change to the game, for the newbies trying to catch up.

Just ignore the people wanting 'something for nothing' though. Existing players shouldn't have all their upgrades 'upped' retroactively. Actually, if that's the case how about you add a couple extra hundred levels onto my account to factor in the ease/simplicity of hunting compared to when the 'old guard' used to dominate EoC.

I'd benefit an enormous amount from extra free max stamina but can also see how bad it would be for the game. 'Increase' activity, are you people crazy lol... The more max stamina you have the less you have to play, granted only low max stam 'forces' you to do anything. While high max stamina is inherantly freedom, it inevitably leads to apathy/laziness.

Did you completely ignore my post? Also, again its another thing that will never happen. See my signature's link. I apologize.

#24 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:22

Cheers

You can debate the pro's and con's of lowering the stam price but it is pretty futile to do so, esp. as Xakano has explicitly stated that this will not happen :)

#25 Llamedos

Llamedos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:13

Did you completely ignore my post? Also, again its another thing that will never happen. See my signature's link. I apologize.

No I didn't Ignore your post. I just expressed my opinion as I am quite entitled to do... or maybe not as it appears by all the negativity that peculates through this forum. every time anyone (usually someone that doesn't post that often) expresses an opinion that appear to "go against the general flow" or something that is considered a stupid question, they get jumped on and whatever they say gets totally ignored and written of as garbage. If this isn't what happens then sorry but that's honestly the way it seems to be.
Also there is no such thing as a stupid question there is however such a thing as a stupid answer (that was just a general comment and not in anyway leveled at you).

You don't work for HCS so why do people who read your Sig have to take it for gospel that these things will NEVER happen and nothing will ever change... ever?

You are honestly telling me that upgrading to max stam per hour (spending just short of 100 bucks) is cost effective?

Where do you get the "making 25fsp's/hunt on 10k stam" from?

What were you apologizing for?
You have done nothing that needs an apology as far as I'm concerned.

Any system or species that is rigidly set in its ways and not willing to change will eventually be doomed to extinction... fact of life.

As anybody ever wondered why not many new posters ever bother to post anything here ever again after posting their first few post? The negativity factor, that's why.

#26 hbklives

hbklives

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:50

No I didn't Ignore your post. I just expressed my opinion as I am quite entitled to do... or maybe not as it appears by all the negativity that peculates through this forum. every time anyone (usually someone that doesn't post that often) expresses an opinion that appear to "go against the general flow" or something that is considered a stupid question, they get jumped on and whatever they say gets totally ignored and written of as garbage. If this isn't what happens then sorry but that's honestly the way it seems to be.
Also there is no such thing as a stupid question there is however such a thing as a stupid answer (that was just a general comment and not in anyway leveled at you).

You don't work for HCS so why do people who read your Sig have to take it for gospel that these things will NEVER happen and nothing will ever change... ever?

You are honestly telling me that upgrading to max stam per hour (spending just short of 100 bucks) is cost effective?

Where do you get the "making 25fsp's/hunt on 10k stam" from?

What were you apologizing for?
You have done nothing that needs an apology as far as I'm concerned.

Any system or species that is rigidly set in its ways and not willing to change will eventually be doomed to extinction... fact of life.

As anybody ever wondered why not many new posters ever bother to post anything here ever again after posting their first few post? The negativity factor, that's why.

[*:1yh9eebb]1. You expressed your opinion which YES you are entitled to in every aspect of its meaning. I never called it a stupid question at all nor did I attack you in anyway shape or form. I was directing you towards the fact that HCS has said that this would never happen.

[*:1yh9eebb]2. The list was made long ago, I just reformatted and cleaned it. Its the real deal or else it wouldn't be in the Announcements section. I will ask Hoof sometime to endorse it in someway if that appeases you personally.

[*:1yh9eebb]3. You don't have to spend money on the game to upgrade. Plenty haven't. And, I was just showing you how it pays itself off.

[*:1yh9eebb]4. It was a generalization.

[*:1yh9eebb]5. I feel like apologizing sometimes. I'm weird.

[*:1yh9eebb]6. Its how to game was made. Not life, so many people have wanted refunds for all sorts of upgrades. But, it all ends the same.. HCS does not refund it. So, why would you go about a change that is unfair to 100's of players?

[*:1yh9eebb]7. I wasn't being negative in the first post. I was trying to help you understand how it pays itself off. I never once used a negative overtone or completely shut down your argument and said derogatory things about it.
Also, not to mention this:

Guys, we are not reducing the amount that is currently charged for this, there is no need to argue about hypothetical decisions that we would make.

PS - I like using list and bullets because again, I'm strange.

#27 Llamedos

Llamedos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:31

You did what my wife calls a "man read" on my post...

you didn't read this bit properly....

I wasn't leveling ANY of the general comments at you.
The only bits directed at you were questions about what you wrote.

7. I wasn't being negative in the first post. I was trying to help you understand how it pays itself off. I never once used a negative overtone or completely shut down your argument and said derogatory things about it.
The negativity that I spoke about was a comment on the forum in general, nothing to do with you, your reply was fine and concise, even if I did question some of the maths.

6. Its how to game was made. Not life, so many people have wanted refunds for all sorts of upgrades. But, it all ends the same.. HCS does not refund it. So, why would you go about a change that is unfair to 100's of players?
Why is not giving refunds to 100's of players unfair? I don't believe that anyone should ever get a refund for stuff they bought in the past regardless if anything that happens or changes in the future... the past is dead and buried.

I still believe this comment to be true : -

xakano wrote:
Guys, we are not reducing the amount that is currently charged for this, there is no need to argue about hypothetical decisions that we would make.

I'm sure if enough people lobbied for some sort of change surely they would consider it.
Or are you saying that they would remain stoic and not ever consider it?
That doesn't really sound like much of a democracy to me.

#28 hbklives

hbklives

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:47

You did what my wife calls a "man read" on my post...

you didn't read this bit properly....

I wasn't leveling ANY of the general comments at you.
The only bits directed at you were questions about what you wrote.

7. I wasn't being negative in the first post. I was trying to help you understand how it pays itself off. I never once used a negative overtone or completely shut down your argument and said derogatory things about it.
The negativity that I spoke about was a comment on the forum in general, nothing to do with you, your reply was fine and concise, even if I did question some of the maths.

6. Its how to game was made. Not life, so many people have wanted refunds for all sorts of upgrades. But, it all ends the same.. HCS does not refund it. So, why would you go about a change that is unfair to 100's of players?
Why is not giving refunds to 100's of players unfair? I don't believe that anyone should ever get a refund for stuff they bought in the past regardless if anything that happens or changes in the future... the past is dead and buried.

I still believe this comment to be true : -

xakano wrote:

I'm sure if enough people lobbied for some sort of change surely they would consider it.
Or are you saying that they would remain stoic and not ever consider it?
That doesn't really sound like much of a democracy to me.

Honestly, they've said it over and over and over again. They will not change it. That's just how it goes, my friend.. I honestly don't know what to say at this point. I've given every valid reason WHY, but you seem to think that there is just a work around that only works for certain people. I'm not trying to be rude, nor am I trying to derail your point. But, just look back in FS history to see what happens when people ask to change upgrade prices. People have asks again and again, yet the answer is still the same.

My question is, why would a company change one of its direct ways of getting money? Every inch they'd give, you'd (Not you, generalization.) want more and more. Stamina gain is cheaper now? Why not XP Gain? Why not Current Stamina? Why can't we have 9 BP slots from the start?

It just doesn't work. You change one thing and people are going to want to change everything. That's a fact. And also, not giving refunds to 100's of players not being unfair? If you actually had just bought your full stamina gain, your "$100" worth and they changed it to half the price the next day, "$50". I'm sure you would be outraged. Its just unfair to the other players who have played all these years.

#29 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:55

Honestly, they've said it over and over and over again. They will not change it. That's just how it goes, my friend..

HCS also said there would never be pvp protection in the game over and over. It's now in the game. What may be the case(response from HCS) now or in the recent past, does not dictate what may be the case in the future.

HCS have also reduced the costs on upgrades more than once in the past.

#30 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,838 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 August 2012 - 13:36

Play nice please Boys and Girls. I'd rather not lock the thread.

#31 Llamedos

Llamedos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 22:18

My question is, why would a company change one of its direct ways of getting money? Every inch they'd give, you'd (Not you, generalization.) want more and more. Stamina gain is cheaper now? Why not XP Gain? Why not Current Stamina? Why can't we have 9 BP slots from the start?

I believe that it would not be a detriment to one of HCS's direct ways of keeping a healthy cash flow, quite the opposite indeed.
People, and I suggest there are quite a few of them, will not buy +1 stam/hour at the current price as there are always more things to spend FSP's on in the game. If the price was reduced then people would be much more tempted to buy stam/hour gains (I for one would max it out if it was cheaper, and I believe I'm not on my own with this thinking).
They would then : -
a) be on line for longer.
B) have a shortfall in their FSP's on hand (through buying stam/hour gains) and so this would encourage them buy more FSP's to spend on the things they would have used the FSP's that they have just paid to buy stam/hour gains, it's called Cash Flow Forecasting and as cash flow is the life-blood of all businesses then you need to look at the wider implications of using what could at first be termed a "loss leader" (this wouldn't actually be a loss leader by the strict definition of the term), so then they would need to buy more things... Better equipment, better buffs to suit their level etc as they would be leveling at an accelerated rate and so would need these things to survive in the game environment, thus needing to buy more FSP's to spend, it is just a standard business practice throughout the business world to generate more disposable income.

If you actually had just bought your full stamina gain, your "$100" worth and they changed it to half the price the next day, "$50". I'm sure you would be outraged. Its just unfair to the other players who have played all these years.

Actually no I wouldn't, I might feel a bit miffed but hey that's life for you get used to it. Whinging and whining that some one has got something you haven't because of what you did in the past, which at the time you were quite happy with, I find a bit puerile and very unproductive, but everything you buy devalues the minute you take ownership of it.
When you buy a new car and 12 months down the line a New model comes out with more bells and whistles and cheaper than the one you bought you don't go to the dealership you bought it from and demand some form of compensation because you feel aggrieved that the newer one is cheaper than the one you bought in the past do you? No, you just suck it down (A military term, i.e. stop complaining and accept the situation) and get on with the rest of your life.

Honestly, they've said it over and over and over again. They will not change it. That's just how it goes, my friend..

HCS also said there would never be pvp protection in the game over and over. It's now in the game. What may be the case(response from HCS) now or in the recent past, does not dictate what may be the case in the future.

As I said, it's not just my point of view that things can change and not all things are as written in stone as they first appear to be.

If people really believed nothing can ever change then we would all still be living in mud huts throwing stones at each other.

I hope I haven't spat in someones Holy Water with my views on this subject.

Cheers

#32 Llamedos

Llamedos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 22:29

Evilbry...
Just as a matter of interest, your PingTest results appear to put you on South Island, somewhere around ChCh???

I'm on NI around 40 miles north of Welly.

Cheers

#33 kalish

kalish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 23:49

Actually no I wouldn't, I might feel a bit miffed but hey that's life for you get used to it. Whinging and whining that some one has got something you haven't because of what you did in the past, which at the time you were quite happy with, I find a bit puerile and very unproductive, but everything you buy devalues the minute you take ownership of it.
When you buy a new car and 12 months down the line a New model comes out with more bells and whistles and cheaper than the one you bought you don't go to the dealership you bought it from and demand some form of compensation because you feel aggrieved that the newer one is cheaper than the one you bought in the past do you? No, you just suck it down (A military term, i.e. stop complaining and accept the situation) and get on with the rest of your life.

This is a great point. Compensating players who have already bought upgrades when those upgrades go down in price is a dangerous precedent. It almost locks HCS into doing that every time in the future. If HCS does drop the cost of the max stam upgrade, or any other upgrade, I wish they would have the gumption to just say "deal with it" rather than try to placate everybody.

#34 Kayesha

Kayesha

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 00:06

+1 There will be people who whine about the fact that they spent "all that money" and now it's cheaper. At the same time those same people would take advantage of the lower price in the future. I think that there is too big of a gap between the beginners and the people at eoc. I think that HCS needs to reconsider thier position on this so that it does not seem like such a daunting task to be in the top 100.

I also believe that this desicion would lead to more FSP being purchased as it would mean that people would have more of a chance of making it to the top 100 and would be more inclined to spend a few extra dollars to get there.

#35 Zukira

Zukira

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,991 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 August 2012 - 00:51

Is it a good idea to permanently lower the costs for max stamina? No, but that is my opinion.

HOWEVER - what if instead of one of these 20% off offers that we've been getting on a fairly regular basis for discount buys for fsp instead we were offered a discount rate for certain upgrades for a limited time?

for example:

for 24/48hrs a buy 3, get the 4th free on max stamina. Or during an event a similar buy on current stamina. How many more dots would get used (and potentially bought at full price?) with that sort of deal going on.

I'm sure people will scream 'oh no, not fair, I missed it, I'm broke right now!' but that's the way the cookie crumbles. We all have had events or offers happen when we can't buy in or benefit. Doing a discount upgrade promotion however would:

A. trump 'precedence' for refunds because it isn't a permanent discount.
B. reward the active - if someone's already got a ton of max stamina they might not log in to see the discount, but those who could benefit most are hopefully every day players!
C. possibly stimulate rather than cut the rug out from under donations.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A second scenario where this could be possible and beneficial

I could see a lower price working if there was a follow through on the 'FS world 2' idea.

*you'd see people spending who don't now because of the new/eoc gap making it not seem 'worth it' even if they're so inclined to donate.

*you'd see people who play both, who donate on FS prime, not donating on 'world 2'

*you'd see people donating who donate on fs prime

and of course

* you'd still see people not donating at all.

Would it change the numbers of people donating or the amounts donated?
Time would tell.

Would it influence how many people who are old hands at least tried out the second world?
Perhaps.

Would it also influence how many stuck around? Would it have a reverse effect, where people who played a second world got hooked on fs so decide to also try "FS prime" even though the costs are higher?
Again, a Perhaps.

zukira.gif

|| signature rotates, artists varied ||

Fan my art on Facebook  || Deviant Art || Chat on Irc

When in doubt, lean to the side of mercy.

- Cevantes

#36 Llamedos

Llamedos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:04

Just curious, why Mae fy nghath ar dân and not Fy cath ar dân?

Cheers

#37 Zukira

Zukira

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,991 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:09

Just curious, why Mae fy nghath ar dân and not Fy cath ar dân?

Cheers

Lamium taught me that phrase when he saw my avatar here on the forum and it makes me giggle.

zukira.gif

|| signature rotates, artists varied ||

Fan my art on Facebook  || Deviant Art || Chat on Irc

When in doubt, lean to the side of mercy.

- Cevantes

#38 Pegasi

Pegasi

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:16

Yes, NEVER say NEVER.

I bought plenty of max stam upgrades. Not nearly as many as some players, that's for sure. But enough to kill the game for me. I think I was happiest at around two days between hunts. As the costs of potions and buffs increased..so did my max stamina, and the time necessary to complete a hunt. Eventually, FS was no longer a game, but a job. And one I didn't particularly enjoy. That said, I still log in because of the fantastic people I've met here.

Things have changed over the years. Things that would never be implemented have been implemented. I remember the big debate about Fallen Sword helper and auto walk...and now, we have autowalk in the game. And yes, PvP protection. It's ungodly expensive, but we do have it now.

It's unfortunate that people are so concerned about prices dropping on things that they paid full price for...which to an extent, might breath some life into the game. I personally wouldn't mind a couple of the scenarios that were mentioned here. For instance 1/2 price stamina gain, or max stamina, up to a point. (For Max stamina for instance, 5k might be appropriate). Yes, I paid full price. But I also paid for lifetime membership on a couple MMO's that went out of business or later went Free to Play. Oh well, crap happens. The idea of sales is a good one too. Perhaps the cows could set up a newsletter that folks could opt into in their preferences. Then no one could complain about missing this or that event or sale. While some folks are busy crying because they enjoyed a bunch of max stamina for a while at full price, and now others are getting it cheaper...maybe they would be better served thinking about what their precious FSP will be worth if the game goes under? Then all that max stamina is worth nothing. I was happier with the MMO's I paid for that went FTP, then I was with the ones that flat out failed. The ideas being raised here are about increasing player base...keeping folks interested. If you all want to keep playing Fallen Sword, regardless of what we had to pay or do back in the day, it's best to listen to everyone. Sure, some ideas aren't great...but discouraging people from posting them doesn't help anyone. I've seen games fail just because the COMMUNITY was rude. Seriously. People want a voice...EVEN IF IT'S NOT HEARD. Kind of like voting. Does your vote make a difference? ehhh...maybe not...but folks get pretty unhappy if you try to take it away from them.

Happy gaming everyone!

#39 2good4u222

2good4u222

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:21

Yes, NEVER say NEVER.

I bought plenty of max stam upgrades. Not nearly as many as some players, that's for sure. But enough to kill the game for me. I think I was happiest at around two days between hunts. As the costs of potions and buffs increased..so did my max stamina, and the time necessary to complete a hunt. Eventually, FS was no longer a game, but a job. And one I didn't particularly enjoy. That said, I still log in because of the fantastic people I've met here.

Things have changed over the years. Things that would never be implemented have been implemented. I remember the big debate about Fallen Sword helper and auto walk...and now, we have autowalk in the game. And yes, PvP protection. It's ungodly expensive, but we do have it now.

It's unfortunate that people are so concerned about prices dropping on things that they paid full price for...which to an extent, might breath some life into the game. I personally wouldn't mind a couple of the scenarios that were mentioned here. For instance 1/2 price stamina gain, or max stamina, up to a point. (For Max stamina for instance, 5k might be appropriate). Yes, I paid full price. But I also paid for lifetime membership on a couple MMO's that went out of business or later went Free to Play. Oh well, crap happens. The idea of sales is a good one too. Perhaps the cows could set up a newsletter that folks could opt into in their preferences. Then no one could complain about missing this or that event or sale. While some folks are busy crying because they enjoyed a bunch of max stamina for a while at full price, and now others are getting it cheaper...maybe they would be better served thinking about what their precious FSP will be worth if the game goes under? Then all that max stamina is worth nothing. I was happier with the MMO's I paid for that went FTP, then I was with the ones that flat out failed. The ideas being raised here are about increasing player base...keeping folks interested. If you all want to keep playing Fallen Sword, regardless of what we had to pay or do back in the day, it's best to listen to everyone. Sure, some ideas aren't great...but discouraging people from posting them doesn't help anyone. I've seen games fail just because the COMMUNITY was rude. Seriously. People want a voice...EVEN IF IT'S NOT HEARD. Kind of like voting. Does your vote make a difference? ehhh...maybe not...but folks get pretty unhappy if you try to take it away from them.

Happy gaming everyone!

Well said, 100% agree.

Things change, you're allowed to be annoyed if there are a few half price upgrades every now and then. It will keep the game alive, lower MP (went up to roughly 240 at one point yesterday, ridiculous). If we want the game to continue, allow change.

PvP Protection is one change I'm happy for anyone to complain about. It sucks.

#40 Llamedos

Llamedos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:17

PvP Protection is one change I'm happy for anyone to complain about. It sucks.

Same goes for Cloak...
Unless you really think that someone will plagerise your Arena set in the few seconds it takes for you to change your gear to enter a tournament uncloaked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: