• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#21 Ericborges

Ericborges

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 00:33

Im making the second video already, the first show how is the minimalist changes, but this is a change like make a good bright is more difficult than change a background and in my second video i will show this making a avi like all this guys does and teaching how to make too.

My first in rendering right now i will put here the link from youtube =)

OPT10_zps3797b3b2.png

#22 Ericborges

Ericborges

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 00:44

Done, this video shows the little modifications with you dont see, but make you see much better the avi, more bright, more shadows, more beauty, and not blowing the image in many several pieces and making the art lose his original beauty... 

I make very quickly because i need make the second with i will make a composed avi like this guys maked, i dont like make this because is not my style, my style is make better great arts without fuck with the original compode, but if this is not good enough ok, lets go compose in second video a background and some effects =P

OPT10_zps3797b3b2.png

#23 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 September 2014 - 00:50

If you use a render then its all good regradless of what quality you make then it won't be a text slap, all we wanted to say here is you should use a render, maybe a stock if the only thing you can find is a stock, have nothing against you as a person but against the way you do art
If you use a render then its all good regradless of what quality you make then it won't be a text slap, all we wanted to say here is you should use a render, maybe a stock if the only thing you can find is a stock, have nothing against you as a person but against the way you do art

clock96.gif

#24 Ericborges

Ericborges

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:05

Sorry Clock but i dont need make with your way; i make with my style and my way; if you dont like is your right, but not come to my AVI AH and say all you have sayd... sorry, but relax the second video shows im making big changes, i think you will like, i make in minutes and not complete all i want in any videos but this little video can show a some with i make with the avi´s... i only dont understand how yours can say this is a text slap... 

OPT10_zps3797b3b2.png

#25 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:15

Not sure about the changes, why don't you use brushes, etc.... Why even use images except if someone posts a stock and want you to make it, then you make as many changes as you can to make it different but work with renders so you can put your own work in it, your style may be not my style, or the style of any of the avi makers here including new and old, and btw you spammed my shop too and you already know I use renders or I wouldn't have said in the main post in my shop "post a render for me to work with" I really hate text slaps cuz they make my work and other artists here seem nothing so I would never do it myself

clock96.gif

#26 Ericborges

Ericborges

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:16

In this i have changed the Background, i dont cut because will be much stranger cut all entire only for the video, so i change in Other simple way to make more quickly and the video not stay much heavy to upload... 

i have changed the background, put render effects, created shadowns and lights, and maked border and more... now yours can say this is a text slap again ?

Obs* I use brushes and others, but i dont wanna put this is this images, if you want i can make a video with i constructing a war scene with brush, effects, other programs or all together... i dont have fear to prove im right sorry, but im not obrigated a use all entire photoshop tools in a AVI, each avi is unique and i use when necessary ... sorry

Edited by Ericborges, 01 September 2014 - 01:19.

OPT10_zps3797b3b2.png

#27 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:39

Now this last avi is what I call actuall work, and I still say that the pieces in your auction don't have changes in but would be cool if you work with renders like you did in the last video regardless of quality being good or no

clock96.gif

#28 Ericborges

Ericborges

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:42

All avi´s have modifications, its my style, i dont like change ALL in image because some images is pretty and because the beauty i use to make... 

And i can make this more even quickly, i take sometimes 5 min in a avi like this second, and 2 hours in a avi like these yours say dont have changes... but is my style and i will keep with this, but i think i have proved my point and prove i know make any kind of arts... 

Obs* I Make signs, Gifs and png borderless images too... like this gif in my Sign

OPT10_zps3797b3b2.png

#29 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:52

All avi´s have modifications, its my style, i dont like change ALL in image because some images is pretty and because the beauty i use to make... 

And i can make this more even quickly, i take sometimes 5 min in a avi like this second, and 2 hours in a avi like these yours say dont have changes... but is my style and i will keep with this, but i think i have proved my point and prove i know make any kind of arts... 

Obs* I Make signs, Gifs and png borderless images too... like this gif in my Sign

Don't know, I am still against the idea of wgo you made your avi pieces cuz when I tinpic them I see more like of no changes even if you make very very small unnoticeable ones, IMO your last video is what I call an avi not the others you made in the original AH, but now I atleast know you know how to make an avi other the ones you made in the AH and will be better to use renders

clock96.gif

#30 Ericborges

Ericborges

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:56

I will say again, i use when is necessary and when i want, my clients can say what they wants and i make, is easy to understand, keeps saying your opnion, but now i want everyone with talk im a text-slap here and deleting the posts before i need open a ticket to HCS because im proved and prove more many times if is needed... 

OPT10_zps3797b3b2.png

#31 flamer101

flamer101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:22

I took screenshots of the youtube video. The 1st one is when you started and the 2nd is when you ended.

Ericborges2_zps6c34ef1e.pngEricborges2Finished_zpsf1bc639d.png

Side by side for comparison. This is an avatar and not a text slap. You changed the background making the finished image completely different from the original.

And here is the example of every single picture you have posted on this thread except for the one above. 

Eriborges_zpse25f9390.pngEriborgesFinished_zps816e692e.png[

The lighting effects that you've done do not really change the image from the original picture, which is why people are saying that it is text-slapped. Yes you did do work and the image does look different, but in the end, it is still relatively the same picture.

FLAMER_sig_zps1c2925c3.png

#32 Crzy

Crzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:22

So you know how to make real avatars, you just chose to be lazy and not do so for this auction? I understand the idea behind wanting to preserve awesome stocks but if the end work looks nearly identical to the original stock, it's still just a text slap. And IMO you shouldn't charge people 5 fsp BINs for what looks like 2 mins of work.

And I'll give you some recent examples of my work where someone ordered with 3 stocks:

http://m1.behance.ne...51240267151.jpg

ZDragonZ1_zpsfbfb59fb.png

http://m1.behance.ne...51240098724.jpg

ZDragonZ2_zps03919da2.png

http://m1.behance.ne...51245288056.jpg

ZDragonZ3_zps833622e5.png

The last one is the only one that comes up with a tineye result because like you, I wanted to preserve the original stock as much as possible since it fit his request so well. But even then, I added effects and made it look like he was bursting out of the ice with a fire hand so that it was still different than the original stock.

qu29_zpsff77e35f.png

^^Sig by the awesome ArtistGorn!^^^

#33 Ericborges

Ericborges

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:24

But if i preffer my kind of modify this dont make me a test slap, but makes me different of almost all makers, and i dont see this like a wrong thing but a good thing because i can have a differencial... 

I think the person with buy my avi´s like my arts man, if he likes with my way to make how is the problem, i dont lie no one time here, i say the truth.

OPT10_zps3797b3b2.png

#34 Ericborges

Ericborges

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:29

CRZY, lazy ?, i can garantee have some bright modifys with takes MUCH more time than make a avi conventional... 

Im making a 3 video with i will show to yours how a real art preserving and making better the original art; but i will say one thing and please dont be offended but, I MAKE MY AVI´S IN THE WAY I WANT, I DONT COPY IMAGES AND PUT A NAME ONLY; AND IF YOURS THINKS THAT YET AFTER THE 1 VIDEO i fells i lost my time making that because i dont want no ones thongs up, i will keep making my avi´s with my own way, and sorry if this is not what yours like, but i will continue and yours rages only will make my post stay in headup more time =)

Thnks.

OPT10_zps3797b3b2.png

#35 Crzy

Crzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:41

Enhancing with a Burn Tool and a few screen-mode images is rather lazy. It's true you are making the original image sharper looking but it's not really a big difference that can warrant 5 fsp. It's a smack in the face to the people like Athdenald, Chagryn, Treefrog, ArtistGorn, etc that take time to really change and edit stocks with effects, C4Ds, filters, lighting, etc to really change it from the original images.

My original post was mainly aimed at the customers that ARE happy with the way the images look. It's their right to see just how much change is being made so that they can bid accordingly. If someone does want to keep buying for 5 fsp and thinks you've changed enough, that's their choice.

And I'll drop it here so no need to make more videos. I understand where you're coming from when you want to preserve and enhance the original stocks.

Edited by Crzy, 01 September 2014 - 04:42.

qu29_zpsff77e35f.png

^^Sig by the awesome ArtistGorn!^^^

#36 Ericborges

Ericborges

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:03

And put some pré-made effects with photoshop of plugins and put a name overlayed is not lazy ?, gives much more work, time and talent make a beautyfull art becomes even MORE beauty... sorry this is my opnion, and from my customers too =)

OPT10_zps3797b3b2.png

#37 Ericborges

Ericborges

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:19

Look at this job and say its Lazy make one of this man =P

Obs* 400Xspeed to dont tire anyone =)

OPT10_zps3797b3b2.png

#38 Ericborges

Ericborges

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 19:36

ALL UPDATED...

MORE TO COME =)

OPT10_zps3797b3b2.png

#39 rikk1

rikk1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 20:55

Bin on #25 and #28 Just my name...no guild name please. Please notify me in-game.

#40 pinkdude

pinkdude

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:16

1 FSP on number 21.

When does the auction end?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: