• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#21 Molehunter

Molehunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:59

So these two new HK/SE can be anywhere from level 1 to level 440? I guess those want to have a shot at these two rarer than hen's teeth mystical creatures can start monitoring the global chat hoping some body will report their location in next week or two or three...

#22 ss_sailor

ss_sailor
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:12

So these two new HK/SE can be anywhere from level 1 to level 440? I guess those want to have a shot at these two rarer than hen's teeth mystical creatures can start monitoring the global chat hoping some body will report their location in next week or two or three...

LOL.....with only 50 to 70 players normally on line that is covering only 70 levels at the best. It may be months before one is sited. :roll:

#23 Molehunter

Molehunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:18

We are all optimist at heart.. Right.. :-)

#24 Molehunter

Molehunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:24

Looks like evo10 made the first kill.

#25 ss_sailor

ss_sailor
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:16

Hi there Everyone.

Sertina the Huntress (HK)
Posted Image

Sertina is a mercenary extraordinaire trained to fight in all environments and with most kinds of weapons although she prefers her custom blastrifle. She has been sent to Sigma by an unknown employer, perhaps a gangster or alien criminal with a grudge against the peoples of the planet. Sertina is utterly ruthless in her mission, killing any who come across her.

Recommended Level: 350+

Very interesting! Recommended level is 350+ yet a Level 58 player smacked it around and killed it. So much for having lower level players interacting with the higher level players selling the locations LOL :lol :roll:

#26 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:24

Hi there Everyone.

Sertina the Huntress (HK)
Posted Image

Sertina is a mercenary extraordinaire trained to fight in all environments and with most kinds of weapons although she prefers her custom blastrifle. She has been sent to Sigma by an unknown employer, perhaps a gangster or alien criminal with a grudge against the peoples of the planet. Sertina is utterly ruthless in her mission, killing any who come across her.

Recommended Level: 350+

Very interesting! Recommended level is 350+ yet a Level 58 player smacked it around and killed it. So much for having lower level players interacting with the higher level players selling the locations LOL :lol :roll:

There's a word springing to mind here, beginning with F and ending with L - and, unfortunately, it's not a bad spelling of PHENOMENAL. It also has many less letters :(

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#27 TomT

TomT

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:19

8-) Well done to Evo10, hmmm no drop and a low level kill? I agree with most of the posts here. An HK is the elite of finally finishing a century round, 100, 200 etc. I am not to expect to see an HK at @ level 400? Are there no more HK sets to build? Invest in your players thoughts HCS for they are the ones using real gold....

#28 ss_auronxx

ss_auronxx
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:53

Stormer1 posted this in our Faction chat:

-----
evo10 says: attck =1276,armor =970,damage =1250,hp =2500.if am not mistaking...i dont really see its char..hehe.pretty scare me cz ths is my 1st battle against something tht huge.
-----

I believe the stat's were not copied but were evo10's recollection, so they might not be correct. Also, DEF wasn't mentioned.

Location was Amethyst Peak (Climb)

#29 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:32

well we are all a big bunch of alanis morissettes jumping before the gunshot has gone off arent we, wait to see what they drop before jumping on the boulevarde of neverending dissappointments bandwagon, its not often you get what you ask for in life, sure they may be random roaming but they may drop class sets, i havent given up hope yet at least not until one drops something ;)

#30 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:37

well we are all a big bunch of alanis morissettes jumping before the gunshot has gone off arent we, wait to see what they drop before jumping on the boulevarde of neverending dissappointments bandwagon, its not often you get what you ask for in life, sure they may be random roaming but they may drop class sets, i havent given up hope yet at least not until one drops something ;)

The comment is that they're not HK's as a lot of players requested.

My bet is, that these were already created monsters, about to be released as SE's, and then quickly restamped as HK's to show that the player base IS, indeed, being listened to ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#31 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 June 2011 - 07:42

i actually thought maybe they did that before i went to sleep, as you would think it would take more time to muster, we shall see if its another headdesk soon enough though.

#32 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,833 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:29

2 more weapons? I guess we'll find out.

8 Weapons. All class gear. The other two SEs have been rebranded HKs.

So these two new HK/SE can be anywhere from level 1 to level 440?

They each have 5 specific realms they appear in. You just have to find them.

#33 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:47

So, now HK's are just SS2's version of FS's LE's ? - rather than the end of a long mission big bad boss monster like the 190 Guardian Of The Bridge ?. Can't help feeling that's a bad call :(. Would MUCH have preferred them to have followed the 190 format (as, it seems, would others who have posted on the subject).

#34 boeffie

boeffie

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 11:29

I agree, rather than branding them all HK's, it would have been better to call them SE's, as that is what they are, relating to what HK's have always been here, a lot more fun, faction entertainment, and energy-eaters. Also the spawn system on SE's are different than HK's, so I really don't understand changing their name, to make it look good.

Looking at the stats as recollected by evo10, who seems to have been particularly lucky killing the Sertina, the stats aren't high enough to need groups, specially for high levels, if a level 58 can already kill it.

I can understand developing HK's takes a lot more time, designing kits to go with the drops, etc, but I am sure everybody would have gladly waited an extra week, even though we have been asking them for a very very long time, rather than just getting a little band-aid 'give the masses something' kinda fix.

#35 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,833 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:30

We are working to improve the game in many ways.

#36 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 13:20

So these two new HK/SE can be anywhere from level 1 to level 440?

They each have 5 specific realms they appear in. You just have to find them.

It appears the spawn locations have been, errr, stolen. Not sure if that's good or bad given the tradeoff between having them spotted and who might spot them....

#37 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,833 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 June 2011 - 14:50

It appears the spawn locations have been, errr, stolen. Not sure if that's good or bad given the tradeoff between having them spotted and who might spot them....

Pardon? What do you mean, stolen? They in the Wiki or Guide?

#38 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 14:58

Pardon? What do you mean, stolen? They in the Wiki or Guide?

No, but they are familiar. Wasn't implying that they were public - just that they were... familiar.

#39 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,833 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 June 2011 - 15:39

No, but they are familiar. Wasn't implying that they were public - just that they were... familiar.

Ah. Frankly, at the end of the day, roaming HKs work. They will simply be less powerful and once we get to sets on future ones, they won't be full sets. That kinda thing will be reserved for Mission Oriented HKs. If we are gonna try to get more low levels playing, something they can call out will help. We are thinking full game, not just EoC.

So. Roaming HKs will have one item or two item sets to be constructed. They will be mostly class. Mission Oriented HKs will be full sets and more powerful.

#40 RD1542

RD1542

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 15:51

2 item sets sound interesting, do these new HK/SE weapons have assassin bonus, and do they deteriorate like the behemoth weapons?

can't wait for the mission classed HK's those were always a lot of fun.

saw hoof was going to make some changes in game and some forum changes, is stim tagging on the list of doom soon to come ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: