• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 MrSiggs

MrSiggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 18:56

why was the first wave stopped an hour early ???? and the last wave that hasn't ended in  over 2 days when you said they fled..leaving leftovers for someone with high AM is like leaving the event going..not fair to those who hunted under the time guidelines set by you..as well as all the drops being devalued significantly due to this..what a shame : (

#22 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 31 December 2014 - 20:07

why was the first wave stopped an hour early ???? and the last wave that hasn't ended in  over 2 days when you said they fled..leaving leftovers for someone with high AM is like leaving the event going..not fair to those who hunted under the time guidelines set by you..as well as all the drops being devalued significantly due to this..what a shame : (

The drops were devalued (other than perfect - and even those to a great degree) within an hour of the event starting...

I take your point tho - if you announce a start/end time, stick to it and despawn any that are remaining ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#23 justinian9

justinian9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 17:57

Do the cows ever de-spawn creatures?  I cannot remember them ever doing so... am I wrong? 

I rather like having the option to  clean up a few more after an event, when / if I want too.  

AM 500 is an expensive pot so why not let them use it... I don't see how anyone could get that back unless they farm 100's of eggs. If the eggs are that good then others will be in the realm and we all know players will kill off the creatures you are using AM 500 on thus ruining carefully laid plans. 

#24 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 18:47

i didnt realise the dragons was still around so ty guys for pointing it out just went and spent 12k or so stam and using an am460 to start with got bored off moving so used a am500 have loads so no loss got an extra 300 plus drops loads of eggs i didnt have so nice little earner or will be

#25 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 02 January 2015 - 20:47

^ This sounds like a bug to me. If respawning of creatures has been turned off, AM should not work on them.

#26 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 21:37

I would say respawning wasnt switched off because before i used am i just killed some walked around the map and where i had already been and killed they was back thats when i used am but i hate moving so upgraded to am 500

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: