• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#21 atusH54

atusH54

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 16:23

Nice :) no auto refreshing attack button?

Nice! Any word on that auto refresh idea for killing titans?

This is something we'll look to add soon. Not just yet though.

#22 fs_littledog9

fs_littledog9
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2012 - 16:23

appreciate you guys dedicating time to this issue. hope this gives everyone a chance to give titans a shot without getting flustered within the first 5 minutes.

thanks.

#23 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,972 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 16:24

Nice :) no auto refreshing attack button?

Nice! Any word on that auto refresh idea for killing titans?

This is something we'll look to add soon. Not just yet though.

Thanks for getting me the answer dude

#24 fs_kimpac

fs_kimpac
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2012 - 16:25

What happened if a guildless player secured a Titan then join a guild during that cool down? Does that mean the whole guild he is joining won't be able to hunt that titan.

#25 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2012 - 16:27

What happened if a guildless player secured a Titan then join a guild during that cool down? Does that mean the whole guild he is joining won't be able to hunt that titan.

I'd say it means guilds should remain careful on who they let through the front doors :)

#26 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,865 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 November 2012 - 16:29

I'm having hard time to click on small attack box... always clicking on create group by mistake.

You can click the name box of the beastie to smack it too. You don't have to hit the little attack box.

That's a good question. Will look into that.

#27 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 November 2012 - 16:49

Could you make the Scout Tower longer or in a two page log? Not all titans currently show up in the list.

Do individual guildless players also get a cooldown period?

#28 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,865 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 November 2012 - 16:57

Do individual guildless players also get a cooldown period?

Yes.

#29 fs_kimpac

fs_kimpac
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2012 - 17:11

Bg I have a question.
Let say a player in a guild and he hunt a specific titan. Then he leave the guild and become guildless does the cool down still apply on him? Can he hunt again during that 7 days.?

#30 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,865 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 November 2012 - 17:12

Could you make the Scout Tower longer or in a two page log? Not all titans currently show up in the list.

We've doubled the amount of Titans that can be displayed.

The players cooldown continues but it will not affect the Guild. The player still will not be able to titan hunt for 7 days though.

Bg I have a question.
Let say a player in a guild and he hunt a specific titan. Then he leave the guild and become guildless does the cool down still apply on him? Can he hunt again during that 7 days.?

His cooldown still applies. He cannot hunt that Titan until the cooldown has run it's course.

#31 PreyDragon

PreyDragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 17:22

Grim, what date can we expect to see new titans? Also will you be releasing them one at a time or as a group of titans?

#32 acvila

acvila

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 17:29

don't like any of this updates at all.

anyway, since i am no donor or i can't whine louder than other, i'll just skip to express my self on this update, BUT, since the new map system i have encountered a HUGE problem. it is bothering me ( i and assume some other players/hunters too ) that when i press the attack titan and i get the 2 warning messages with red on the bottom of the page, it is obstructing me to view the south part of the map, where usually the titan is placed and therefor i loose precious seconds.

would it be possible to move the warnings messages over the skills and under the map so that we can fully view the south part of the map?

#33 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,865 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 November 2012 - 17:29

Grim, what date can we expect to see new titans? Also will you be releasing them one at a time or as a group of titans?

See THIS thread! :mrgreen:

don't like any of this updates at all.

What don't you like?

would it be possible to move the warnings messages over the skills and under the map so that we can fully view the south part of the map?

We can look into this.

#34 boeffie

boeffie

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 17:40

If you are going to look into removing the 'no kill' warning, could you please do the same for the repair messages? Maybe just replace any current message if next message is the same?

Using zero for me is very impractical while titaning, so I use the 'r' to refresh, getting 5-6 messages. Not sure how interesting it is to know you have no items to repair, to be honest, just one to say you HAVE repaired something should really be enough?

And thanks for these little adjustments, we were already seeing guilds trying to stay in 2nd place instead of first, to circumvent the changes.

#35 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,865 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 November 2012 - 18:06

And thanks for these little adjustments, we were already seeing guilds trying to stay in 2nd place instead of first, to circumvent the changes.

No worries. These changes will stop that nonsense.

#36 TreeFrog

TreeFrog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 November 2012 - 18:11

Where is the preference to turn off the other creatures? I cant find it

#37 TreeFrog

TreeFrog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 November 2012 - 18:15

Found it

#38 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 21:04

So, BG, as I understand it, if a guild earns enough TKP to buy an item, but decides to hold off buying it, the cool down period will reset itself every time that Titan is killed until they do redeem it?

#39 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,865 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 November 2012 - 21:47

So, BG, as I understand it, if a guild earns enough TKP to buy an item, but decides to hold off buying it, the cool down period will reset itself every time that Titan is killed until they do redeem it?

If you have enough TKP to obtain the item, you activate cooldown. If you don't spent it and hunt the same Titan again after the cooldown expires, you will trigger cooldown again.

So if you can buy the item with TKP, it's best to do so.

#40 fs_twitchin

fs_twitchin
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2012 - 23:40

4. We have added a new preference. You may now have all non-titan creatures hidden from the Action List if there is an active Titan in the Realm. If there is no Titan, the creatures will display as normal. Note, this preference only applies to the new map.
We look forward to your constructive feedback.
~ The Fallen Sword Team

Similar to the new preference for hiding non-titan creatures, can you please add a new preference to toggle on/off Tooltips? After attacking a titan, the Tooltip for the attack button blocks the button for "Refresh Action List" as well as the current imp count remaining. Sometimes it is difficult to get the Tooltip to disappear allowing us to click "Refresh Action List"(for those who do not use zero). ...and not knowing imps can cause unnecessary bleeding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: