35 replies to this topic

#21 DeadParrot

DeadParrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 November 2013 - 16:07

I'm not getting the concerns for who has more or less stam.  If you have a very small amount of stam, you're obviously not spend your dots on it and if I pay and get mine refilled which is about 22K+, but someone like Boatsnos pays and gets his 100K+ - more power to him - he's already made the investments in his stam and I'm not going to quibble.  

This might get those who don't have time to regen stam, to buy a recharge....should be VERY expensive though, pro-rated incrementally for the recharge.  As for those who have already bought their upgrade...they should pay more for this recharge as there is a fundamental mechanism for stam recharge...it's referred to as time. I do not believe a player with 100k should pay the same amount as a player with 20k.  

FS has survived so many years due to....patience.

DP

Swearing, even starred out, is not acceptable on the forums. Cheers!

#22 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 11 November 2013 - 16:15

If it's a flat rate among all players, then no I would not agree to this. The only reason is the same Par said before - a person with 100k stamina would have a much larger advantage than someone with 20k or even 2k. 

If it's an adjusting rate (where the possibility to have a discount in stam/FSP), then I can understand that. Instead of 1200 FSP for 30,000 stamina, then maybe only 1,000 FSP or the possibility of a tiered stam/FSP based on the total amount of stamina purchased at once. Maybe have it so if you purchase 6,000 stamina, then you get a rate of 30 stam/FSP (200 FSP rather than 240) and 40 stam/FSP if you purchase 10,000 stamina at once (250 FSP rather than 400) and maybe even 50stam/FSP if you purchase 20,000+ stamina at once. 

However, I think it would be too ground breaking if it was a flat fee of say 100-200 FSP per person. We already have problems with people hitting EoC - this would just accelerate it when you could use 100k stamina in a 2x XP event with AL + LIB + Cons 500 and then refill for 200 FSP for a total of 200k stamina during the xp event. 

#23 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 16:51

I like the idea and like previously mentioned the cows wouldn't be penalizing anyone with it they would just give one more option to spend our dots. And let's face reality we need every good reason to continue playing and attracting more players.

thanks fharoun !

#24 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 16:53

We already have the roadmap. Let's stay focused. We all made suggestions, voted and have our road map. Maybe after a few months, HCS can ask for more suggestions.

My personal opinion is we can buy stam currently. Yes it's expensive but then they introduced stam purchases for gold. Now people want more. Sigh. I would love to get a lot of stam for cheaply but do we really want everyone at eoc?

#25 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 16:55

If it's a flat rate among all players, then no I would not agree to this. The only reason is the same Par said before - a person with 100k stamina would have a much larger advantage than someone with 20k or even 2k. 

If it's an adjusting rate (where the possibility to have a discount in stam/FSP), then I can understand that. Instead of 1200 FSP for 30,000 stamina, then maybe only 1,000 FSP or the possibility of a tiered stam/FSP based on the total amount of stamina purchased at once. Maybe have it so if you purchase 6,000 stamina, then you get a rate of 30 stam/FSP (200 FSP rather than 240) and 40 stam/FSP if you purchase 10,000 stamina at once (250 FSP rather than 400) and maybe even 50stam/FSP if you purchase 20,000+ stamina at once. 

However, I think it would be too ground breaking if it was a flat fee of say 100-200 FSP per person. We already have problems with people hitting EoC - this would just accelerate it when you could use 100k stamina in a 2x XP event with AL + LIB + Cons 500 and then refill for 200 FSP for a total of 200k stamina during the xp event. 

Some great ideas! Even if you dont agree with my suggestion in total ...This idea also would be an added benefit / upgrade to the game! thanks kit

#26 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 16:58

We already have the roadmap. Let's stay focused. We all made suggestions, voted and have our road map. Maybe after a few months, HCS can ask for more suggestions.

My personal opinion is we can buy stam currently. Yes it's expensive but then they introduced stam purchases for gold. Now people want more. Sigh. I would love to get a lot of stam for cheaply but do we really want everyone at eoc?

thanks for your input -  I know this idea obviously is not popular with some awesome players!

#27 MummRa

MummRa

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 11 November 2013 - 19:11

I don't think this should be implemented.  But if it is.  I think that it should be unavailable during any special event.  XP, Legendary, Season or Global

#28 vamunre

vamunre

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 20:55

HMM so many thoughts. I would have been nice if it had been implemented earlier. but I highly think that this will never be done.

#29 Ringhal

Ringhal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 20:55

Agreed, I don't understand why some players always want more stamina. Before Epics were introduced (I am not sure when), I think the limit was 90 per hour, many players did perfectly fine with that limit. With epics alone, you can get 120+ per hour stamina. Then there is the Epics quests, relics, gold upgrades, FSP upgrades, and also the reserve stamina, all ways to gain extra stamina with little expense. There was also an idea to increase the level of the structure that gives more gain per hour (Endurance Shrine).

It's simple, fully upgrade hourly stam gain, buy epics to fill every slot, fight with your guild to gain every stam gain relic, and complete all the epic quests, and this just covers the hourly gain. Of course, this is expense, but so is the idea you're proposing.

A question for the OP, would you propose this idea if you were already at EOC?

#30 vamunre

vamunre

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 21:06

I know this questions isn't directed toward me but I will answer this question from my standpoint. I like my stamina just like anybody else. This would allow me to titan hunt more or kill more SE's maybe sell more buffs. as of now I limit my self because of stamina gain I have 127 an hour, that happens to be  better than most.

#31 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 21:48

Agreed, I don't understand why some players always want more stamina. Before Epics were introduced (I am not sure when), I think the limit was 90 per hour, many players did perfectly fine with that limit. With epics alone, you can get 120+ per hour stamina. Then there is the Epics quests, relics, gold upgrades, FSP upgrades, and also the reserve stamina, all ways to gain extra stamina with little expense. There was also an idea to increase the level of the structure that gives more gain per hour (Endurance Shrine).

It's simple, fully upgrade hourly stam gain, buy epics to fill every slot, fight with your guild to gain every stam gain relic, and complete all the epic quests, and this just covers the hourly gain. Of course, this is expense, but so is the idea you're proposing.

The suggestion is for an optional upgrade. Only purchase if  it is seen as a worhtwhile benefit.  Should be a worthy upgrade at a reasonable but not cheap price.  And Im suggesting a 1 or 2 times a calendar year use..not unlimited upgrades / resets. Thanks for response, glad to see people are opining even if its not in favor ;)

#32 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 21:54

I know this questions isn't directed toward me but I will answer this question from my standpoint. I like my stamina just like anybody else. This would allow me to titan hunt more or kill more SE's maybe sell more buffs. as of now I limit my self because of stamina gain I have 127 an hour, that happens to be  better than most.

I would use it for  a bonus leveling session myself , at least at this point! Thanks Vamunre

#33 Jose

Jose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 00:48

I know there are many ideas here but really, you just want to "buy now" stamina to be cheaper.. If you want more stamina just buy it with fsps otherwise that option wouldnt be there... i think. Now you want it to be abble like twice a year or something like that, why HCS should add things to game that will make it more heavy and just used twice a year. I really dont think this is a good idea but good luck :)

#34 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:27

I'm against of this idea, the +25 stamina/FSP works fine.

But I believe HCS can explore the stamina more, giving as prizes of Global Events (Reserve Stamina+Poor pots), EP Quests, and things like that. I see no problem on a event with those prizes:

Bronze tier - 1,500 reserve stamina + 1x Darksun Chest
Silver tier - 2,500 reserve stamina + 1x Darksun Chest
Gold tier - 3,500 reserve stamina + 1xDarksun Chest
Crystal tier - 4,500 reserve stamina + 1xDarksun Chest
Ruby tier - 6,000 reserve stamina + 2xDarksun Chests

That way everyone are able to save stamina for XP Events and things like that.

#35 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:30

I'm against of this idea, the +25 stamina/FSP works fine.

But I believe HCS can explore the stamina more, giving as prizes of Global Events (Reserve Stamina+Poor pots), EP Quests, and things like that. I see no problem on a event with those prizes:

Bronze tier - 1,500 reserve stamina + 1x Darksun Chest
Silver tier - 2,500 reserve stamina + 1x Darksun Chest
Gold tier - 3,500 reserve stamina + 1xDarksun Chest
Crystal tier - 4,500 reserve stamina + 1xDarksun Chest
Ruby tier - 6,000 reserve stamina + 2xDarksun Chests

That way everyone are able to save stamina for XP Events and things like that.

I like your idea as well! As with mine you could use the reserve / or upgrade  at ones discretion. Although yours is earned and mine is an upgrade option purchased with FSP. Again I am not asking for something for nothing. One would have to pay a price / or as u suggest earn it.  However I am not complaining at all about the global events ..I appreciate the EPIC chests ..and would never want those changed. My suggestion is a 1 or 2 times a year max purchase nothing more. thanks yghorbb

#36 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:42

Totally against this idea in every way

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana