Photo

Hey guys, just wanted to know...

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#21 gothador_metalhead66

gothador_metalhead66
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2008 - 17:52

tbh id rather just have the item posiblity and not really boher with the looks its not that important

#22 gothador_arnvidr

gothador_arnvidr
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2008 - 17:56

:shock: I have those but in pink! :D

Pictures or it didn't happen

#23 alianya

alianya

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 20:37

Me Me ME! I want BOOTS!!!! I love boots!

Some like these? please please please?

Posted Image

:shock: I have those but in pink! :D

Boots made for booty kickin that look wicked awesome! Yes please!!
Posted Image

#24 gothador_mortll

gothador_mortll
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2008 - 01:28

Yes Boots with dmg plx if i kick something i want it to hurt

#25 gothador_gmbh

gothador_gmbh
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2008 - 01:48

How about...

Item Name Mercurial Boots Item Type Boots
Quantity 1 Equipped (I wish)
DMG n/a AC n/a
Bonus Attributes
ATK +300, DEF +200, HP +500, MP +500, DMG +20% (maybe 10%), AP +1000, WISDOM +5%, SPEED +1* (would allow 4/min)
Bonus Skills
Lightfoot, Lightfoot+, Lightfoot++, Lightfoot+++, Lightfoot (Elite), Teleport Amplifier+
Magic Resistances
+15% all

Lvl 20k restricted and bound of course.

I'm pretty much ripping off Cynyth's idea for a bit higher level. It'd be nice if there was a tier of them like the Idols.

#26 gothador_aishwaria

gothador_aishwaria
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2008 - 02:11

Can't display them? OK, how about a shoe rack? :P

#27 Neceini

Neceini

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:34

Or better yet... a shoe closet! :twisted:

#28 gothador_ackptuoi

gothador_ackptuoi
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2008 - 10:53

Boots sound good... pity about the pictures... I tried a few armours to see what might need to be done...*LOTS*... so I say... leave pics for later/never but give us boots!!!

Kamrack's rather sensible brogues

Mix 100 scraps of brown leather to make "Kamrack's Upper"
Mix 50 pieces suede and 50 pieces denim to make "Kamrack's Inner"
Mix 25 pieces of vulcanised rubber (mined in Darkfor from rubber trees and smelted) to make "Kamrack's Sole"
Forge 75 hobnails (1 copper 2 iron 1 zydale)

Then mix all together!!!

Voila!!!

okay perhaps not so sensible :P

#29 gothador_nyarlathote

gothador_nyarlathote
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2008 - 19:04

That is actually a good idea! :D

#30 gothador_aishwaria

gothador_aishwaria
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2008 - 20:14

Hmmm should I be happy that you agree with me, or offended by your surprise at my good idea? :P

#31 gothador_nyarlathote

gothador_nyarlathote
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2008 - 00:59

Hmmm should I be happy that you agree with me, or offended by your surprise at my good idea? :P

I thought you said it as a joke. :P

#32 gothador_mortll

gothador_mortll
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2008 - 01:43

Lmao and thats supposed to make it better how .... you know how to dig a hole dont ya ...he he he

#33 blacqmath

blacqmath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 20:35

I'm stoked about the idea of a new boot item type. And I'm really glad this didn't go into the 5th tier list b/c it would have been lame.

So the boot idea was pretty crappy and just reeked of FS *vomits* but I was just trying to revive the topic because I'd be sooo excited if and when 5th tier is released.

Too bad about not being able to display them b/c I'd love some steel-toed waffle makers :D

Please make the boots tiered and obtainable by high lvl restricted quests. There are no quests above lvl 16k (save The Trophy) and I know for myself and other people that quests are the best part of the game. The last few quests have been stellar :) but I'd say some quests in the lvl 18k-30k are needed.

Some skills I'd like to see on the new items would be the Lightfoot(s) and Teleport Amp+ already mentioned. I'd really love an extra warp flux. Also some great skills that are item only but the items that they are on really kinda lame. Pyramid Enhancer, Deflect, Mana Regen (+), and Mana Leech to name a few. Possibly Potency. I'd love to see a series of new quest for tiers of boots that combine the Pyramidic Rune, Ring of Defection, OmniLords Wrath, Rune of Potency, ect. b/c a lot of those items are just gathering dust in our inventories and we worked so hard to get them.

Make the good ones bound and quest rewards. Make one or two basic pairs lvl 10k-20k restricted and forgable and tradable so miners can get some action and people have something to work for. Maybe forged with Zydale, Strange Orb, and any other items that are already in game have no purpose.

Might make the boot voucher redeamable in the mystery realm that Celler Key opens.

Siggycopy_zpsee681d02.png

Gothador - Devilishly Addictive! Play online now for free!

http://www.gothador....x.php?ref=69708

#34 gothador_gmbh

gothador_gmbh
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2008 - 20:56

Please make the boots tiered and obtainable by high lvl restricted quests. There are no quests above lvl 16k (save The Trophy) and I know for myself and other people that quests are the best part of the game. The last few quests have been stellar :) but I'd say some quests in the lvl 18k-30k are needed.

Some skills I'd like to see on the new items would be the Lightfoot(s) and Teleport Amp+ already mentioned. I'd really love an extra warp flux. Also some great skills that are item only but the items that they are on really kinda lame. Pyramid Enhancer, Deflect, Mana Regen (+), and Mana Leech to name a few. Possibly Potency. I'd love to see a series of new quest for tiers of boots that combine the Pyramidic Rune, Ring of Defection, OmniLords Wrath, Rune of Potency, ect. b/c a lot of those items are just gathering dust in our inventories and we worked so hard to get them.

Make the good ones bound and quest rewards. Make one or two basic pairs lvl 10k-20k restricted and forgable and tradable so miners can get some action and people have something to work for. Maybe forged with Zydale, Strange Orb, and any other items that are already in game have no purpose.

Might make the boot voucher redeamable in the mystery realm that Celler Key opens.

Awesome ideas all put in one nice spot :D If theres one post I hope Doc and Iago listen to outta all this discussion, its this one ;)

#35 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 19:15

From the "Attn Gothador" thread:

And whats really sad is that this is the only topic on General that keeps getting replies :evil:

So I looked through all the threads on the first page of the General section for one I felt needed to be bumped, and this was it, because I think it's a great idea.

:D

"In the end, you will always kneel."

"Last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye."

#36 Cynyth

Cynyth

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 19:23

Considering Doc's interest that he showed in making this thread and the boot voucher quest which came out very soon after, plus the positive feedback herein, I would have thought that this would have been implemented long since.

Optimal list of things for HCS to do (according to me anyway):

1. Get Hoofy to fix assassins so they don't get stuck in inaccessable places and put the skill back on the bile worms, phasmatis, and a couple of other cool critters.
2. Impliment the boots, perhaps including some of the ideas from the thread.
3. Plan and execute the next epic invasion.
4. Poke Iago into finishing whatever it is he's doing with the volcano and Chronicles of the Gods quests.

#37 gothador_dungler

gothador_dungler
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2008 - 21:17

Yup all he does is hunt cold beer right?

My dyslexia read that wrong at first :lol:

Dont Boots have their own website??? :P

Women luv boots and shoes... do it Omnimoo :D

#38 Mortski

Mortski

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 22:11

I would luuurrrrvvv some kinky boots.

But I am a geriatric goth so a bit biased :wink:

#39 numenor

numenor

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 03:30

I would luuurrrrvvv some kinky boots.

But I am a geriatric goth so a bit biased :wink:

So you'd like special arch supports to help your scoliosis... yet kinky. Doc's on it.

#40 Gruvi

Gruvi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 15:08

more bumps... we've been trying for over 2 years.... http://forum.gothado...php?f=1&t=32229 it would be awesome to see this go through, visable or not... shoes are shoes to me!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: