• This topic is locked This topic is locked
80 replies to this topic

#21 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:25

I`m kinda confused here>>>Are we all starting off in the Wood league this time or what???

#22 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:30

my question to you: can you please explain why there are bounties in pvp season if the attacks do not take xp?

if the attacks do not take xp then they should not be able to get a bounty too or what do you think?

Because gold can still be stolen. I think it's fine that the PvP Season attacks contribute towards the Bounty Gold.

#23 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:35

I`m kinda confused here>>>Are we all starting off in the Wood league this time or what???

Everyone loses 20 wins as the season resets so you will only drop a few ranks each season from your previous rank. Note that if you are in Crystal Rank 1, you are reset to Crystal Rank 3 regardless of how many wins were accumulated over the required wins to achieve that rank.

#24 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:44

Everyone loses 20 wins as the season resets so you will only drop a few ranks each season from your previous rank. Note that if you are in Crystal Rank 1, you are reset to Crystal Rank 3 regardless of how many wins were accumulated over the required wins to achieve that rank.

So, If I opt out(low stam) where do I end up????

#25 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:52

So, If I opt out(low stam) where do I end up????

Your rank would be reduced as normal and you wouldn't be eligible for any of the rewards. Note if you opt-out before the rewards are given out for the current season you also won't receive any of the rewards for your current rank.

#26 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:55

Your rank would be reduced as normal and you wouldn't be eligible for any of the rewards. Note if you opt-out before the rewards are given out for the current season you also won't receive any of the rewards for your current rank.

I`m sure I`m not the only one that does not understand what is going on here???  So, the next season do I start at Wood again or what. thanks

#27 tuvok77

tuvok77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 12:03

12:01, sooo did it already start?

#28 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2015 - 12:05

I`m sure I`m not the only one that does not understand what is going on here???  So, the next season do I start at Wood again or what. thanks

No you just drop a little from your previous rank :)

12:01, sooo did it already start?

Almost - we're just in the process of giving out the rewards for the previous season and then starting the new one.

#29 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 12:18

was there a heads up on the game going down ? ..i miss it , just curious thanks! (anyone )

#30 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 03 August 2015 - 12:20

Some small changes and bug fixes in preperation for our first official PVP Season.

• Once you have fought a rated battle against another player you will not be given that target again for an hour. This may result in no targets being available at times (no cost is deducted when this is the case).
  • Finding a combat target now costs 500 gold minimum, even if you don't currently have a target.
  • Players will no longer receive unexpected costs when searching for opponents, or errors saying they did not have enough gold for a search.
  • Settings will now automatically save once you confirm you wish to opt-in or out of PVP Seasons to avoid confusion of players forgetting to click the 'Save Settings' button.
  • Spell Breaker and Spell Leech have been fixed to once again not work on 'Special' buffs from potions.

The new Season will commence at 12:00 server time today!

1) Thank you for the minimum search time - once an hour is great. If this is the case, then can we have it changed for deflect? For example, don't allow deflect to work, or change it so that the time is 30 minutes instead of an hour? 

2) Is there a reason why there is always a minimum cost? The goal of a player in PVP seasons is to have no gold on hand, so it can't be stolen. I'm not sure I understand this requirement, but an explanation would be great if you guys can give one.

3) I like this one. It was annoying to accidentally close out the tab, wait a few hours and then come back and have to pay for finding a player even though a reset happened. Heck I'd have even settled for hitting the last player that I had found. Thanks for looking into this one. 

4) Less confusing = better for players. There is less to complain about then. :) 

5) As asked earlier, can you state what "Special" potion buffs are? I would hope it's not composed potions, but only epics. Can you confirm?

THanks, 

#31 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,838 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 12:31

Special buffs are those you receive in HCS Gifts, Promotion potions, Quest Potions and Global potions.

#32 DomCorvis

DomCorvis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 12:35

it appears you took our advice into consideration. thank you for listening to feed back

RealmOfTheDead_zps1e8fa1f1.png

#33 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 03 August 2015 - 12:35

Special buffs are those you receive in HCS Gifts, Promotion potions, Quest Potions and Global potions.

Awesome - thanks Grim. I just wanted to make sure. Then I'm good with that fix as well! 

#34 DomCorvis

DomCorvis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 13:01

maybe i missed it. Are you going to put a random end time on the seasons? to prevent last minute farming like last time(many have stated that this is how they made it to crystal league)

RealmOfTheDead_zps1e8fa1f1.png

#35 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 13:09

This system just got even more expensive...

Also if you skip a player does that count as your 1 hit for the hr, or do they keep popping up?

#36 Melissa3

Melissa3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 13:15

Please extend our mailboxes for this unexpected downtime.

#37 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 13:31

What is this Seasonal trophy in the mailbox ? What does it do ?

clock96.gif

#38 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 13:33

I searched for an opponent now and I got a lvl 950 player, how is that possible ?

clock96.gif

#39 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 August 2015 - 13:35

Thanks for the rewards :) They seem pretty useful even though I only finished in the bronze league!

Anyone have pics of the rewards that were given out for crystal/gold/silver/wood leagues?

#40 Slave25000

Slave25000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 13:39

Here's gold:

http://imgur.com/zt2ZXp6

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana