47 replies to this topic

#21 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 13:05

i dont think it would change the online time of players ,maybe the ones who pvp ,but the ones who dont well it wont make any difference to them ,cs they dont pvp now so how would this make them change ?

Those would learn to because the reward was great for leveling.

#22 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 29 September 2017 - 13:15

well no i dont think they would ,if you dont want to pvp then your not going to are,dont think a potion which would give about 10 more levels would be of great use ,if u loose 6 of them being on bb or deleveled by other players.

but each to there own

Edited by activeh1, 29 September 2017 - 13:16.

5aZzW0p.png,

#23 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 13:18

well no i dont think they would ,if you dont want to pvp then your not going to are,dont think a potion which would give about 10 more levels would be of great use ,if u loose 6 of them being on bb or deleveled by other players.

but each to there own

Who really levels outside of a 2x anyway :P i'll lose 50 levels and probably gain 500. We only get like 3-4 content releases a year anyways 1-2 of which outside 2x lol.

#24 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 29 September 2017 - 13:23

there we go again thinking of the elite at the top ,not all are at eoc ,some of us still level everytime our stam is full ,some of us enjoy it

but hey we dont mind you just keep forgetting about us

we are use to it

5aZzW0p.png,

#25 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 29 September 2017 - 13:26

myself i like the idea but just saying dont think it will increase playing time of non pvpers

5aZzW0p.png,

#26 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 29 September 2017 - 19:16

Who really levels outside of a 2x anyway :P i'll lose 50 levels and probably gain 500. We only get like 3-4 content releases a year anyways 1-2 of which outside 2x lol.

I do, about once a week....  EoC folks are a small percentage of the community.... Us small fry count too....

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#27 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 21:02

Seems like this is the place for the "been gone a long time and came back to find this" thread. Any chance this will come back? Seeing that I cant find any progress bar on my page it doesnt bode well. 

Since I was one of those guys who thought we should never have had a seperate ladder can I ask how badly the idea bombed? And how? (my guess is the cries of bunnies became overpowering) Finally after all the trouble, changes(to pvp ladder) and,, well people taking breaks,, how in the hell has a pvp daily quest became a tolerated and normal part of peoples days? 

I am genuinely interested in all of this so please keep it as constructive as possible while remaining frank about it. Id like to see if perhaps I have a solution that can get this back running again since its driving me nuts to have a medal I cant earn that others have.

Just wanted to point out the bunnies are on both sides. I've gotten many angry PM's for posting PVP attacks for simple DQ hits.

As I've said in the past, I don't know how you would crown your self a PVP master hitting bunnies. If you are a true master, you hit the willing... those that fight back. The original system released initially was a free for all on bunnies. They were starting to get it right towards the end but the damage had been done and the outcry was too big that everything was reversed. Too bad.

#28 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 22:21

Just wanted to point out the bunnies are on both sides. I've gotten many angry PM's for posting PVP attacks for simple DQ hits.

As I've said in the past, I don't know how you would crown your self a PVP master hitting bunnies. If you are a true master, you hit the willing... those that fight back. The original system released initially was a free for all on bunnies. They were starting to get it right towards the end but the damage had been done and the outcry was too big that everything was reversed. Too bad.

Getting it right twards the end but damage already done,,,, sounds like the first pvp ladder :P

#29 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,398 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 22:35

Getting it right twards the end but damage already done,,,, sounds like the first pvp ladder :P

#30 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 02:21

I do, about once a week....  EoC folks are a small percentage of the community.... Us small fry count too....

Ay but it's the fastest growing part of the community. Way more eoc now than ever due to certain factors.

#31 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 30 September 2017 - 11:58

Ay but it's the fastest growing part of the community. Way more eoc now than ever due to certain factors.

so your saying that it should be more focused on the top end of the levels ,how is that going to help when the app comes out and this influx of low levels arrive ?

5aZzW0p.png,

#32 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 12:03

There were many reasons why PvP Seasons ultimately did no make it into the game. There were arguments against it from both sides of the PvP fence. PvP Seasons was not just a Ladder change but a total rethink on PvP attacks and the Bounty Board system.

It is always prudent to do a little research before passing comment and surmise on reasons why this particular implementation failed.

Unfortunately much of the info about PvP Seasons has been deleted from the forums but here are a couple of threads that I found that give details of arguments for and against and also reason for its ultimate demise.

https://forums.hunte...2264&hl=seasons

https://forums.hunte...2717&hl=seasons

Cheers.

wil72

Edited by wil72, 30 September 2017 - 12:20.

#33 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 30 September 2017 - 12:20

ty for those links will look  back at them

5aZzW0p.png,

#34 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 13:04

Regardless seasons were far more active ;) ladder is old and boring. I find myself afking for coins. Much fun right :)!

#35 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 14:57

There were many reasons why PvP Seasons ultimately did no make it into the game. There were arguments against it from both sides of the PvP fence. PvP Seasons was not just a Ladder change but a total rethink on PvP attacks and the Bounty Board system.

It is always prudent to do a little research before passing comment and surmise on reasons why this particular implementation failed.

Unfortunately much of the info about PvP Seasons has been deleted from the forums but here are a couple of threads that I found that give details of arguments for and against and also reason for its ultimate demise.

https://forums.hunte...2264&hl=seasons

https://forums.hunte...2717&hl=seasons

Cheers.

wil72

thank you very much bro

everyone can seeing in forum link postings wil72 posting what some reasons was and proof it was not only xp loss but like always players will trying ignoring or inventing reasons in their head why seasons was voting against by majority of community

yes majority was against seasons and majority voting against seasons, hoofmaster posting voting resulting for proof and he and biggrim saying again it was majority who against seasons

#36 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 October 2018 - 00:32

We need this back so bad

#37 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 01:46

Agree the game needs revitalizing has grown boringly predictable of late.

#38 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 October 2018 - 12:53

Well i guess if their gonna remove the ladder for this thing then there should be a level limit so its possible to overcome your enemy with good buffs(so thats +-250 levels from your VL) - everyone should have a fair chance not being dominated by EOC considering that when the app releases there are going to be a lot of pvp hungry people who want a chance. And for the bounty board they should make the posting still optional and reduce accepting and posting it by 2 times, theyd be surprised. + A chance to opt in and out before season or GE starts(cant cancel in the middle).

Edited by gapukas, 27 October 2018 - 13:08.

#39 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 28 October 2018 - 06:41

maybe after the apple ,but dont hold ya breath ,cant see it changing too much in near or distant future

5aZzW0p.png,

#40 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 October 2018 - 14:44

maybe after the apple ,but dont hold ya breath ,cant see it changing too much in near or distant future

Yeah probably gonna be a long time before the even consider it but considering they already have the project done and just doing a few changes to appeal a wider crowd wouldnt take a long time. The current pvp system is honestly dull and boring - we need some way to be more compeditive and show off our ranks :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: