• This topic is locked This topic is locked
184 replies to this topic

#21 pigsplint

pigsplint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:52

He shouldn't have, his guild mates sure knew where to come... :lol: ..come get some...

#22 pacnbizzy

pacnbizzy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 18:39

I find it funny how they ask their bounties be reserved for us but yet they let half our bounties go to waste

#23 fs_phyrstormz

fs_phyrstormz
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2009 - 21:22

OK Venom just so its clear this stuff goes down on the bounty board not the arena so you know where to play figured you might of just got lost today

omg, lets all try to talk like a gangsta,l maybe it will scare them !!!

#24 HazedOne

HazedOne

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 05:40

omg, lets overuse sarcasm and hope people think its funny :roll:

#25 fs_regnier7

fs_regnier7
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2009 - 09:03

Sarcasm is not just for humor. She may be trying to get at how asinine and stupid this whole situation is. ;)

#26 fs_phyrstormz

fs_phyrstormz
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2009 - 14:02

Sarcasm is not just for humor. She may be trying to get at how asinine and stupid this whole situation is. ;)

no, not at all, this is obviously some very intelligent individuals trying to make a point by being e-thugs over the internet

#27 fs_babykelz

fs_babykelz
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2009 - 15:08

*pulls up chair*

I deem this thread as my new favorite.... :D

....and let the hilarity continue

*sits on reg's lap*

i brought popcorn

*jumps into miss phyrs pants* hai! i brought mixed nuts. and conicidentally, i forgot my pants again :mrgreen:

#28 fs_cluny

fs_cluny
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2009 - 16:45

+5

Thank you. I am so sick of that. Sarcasm is really like... the lowest form of humor. I mean, if you're slightly better than a 12 year old girl at it go for it. But most people aren't.

#29 HazedOne

HazedOne

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 00:34

no, not at all, this is obviously some very intelligent individuals trying to make a point by being e-thugs over the internet

So you will be the e-busybody to stop all the e-thugs?... this is all way off topic in any case... either you accept RA is at war with CoTH or not, either way its going down... regardless of benign comments.

#30 fs_phyrstormz

fs_phyrstormz
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2009 - 00:36

So you will be the e-busybody to stop all the e-thugs?... this is all way off topic in any case... either you accept RA is at war with CoTH or not, either way its going down... regardless of benign comments.

you got it all wrong, im not trying to stop you, im mocking you

#31 fs_babykelz

fs_babykelz
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2009 - 03:21

:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

#32 fs_nthnclls

fs_nthnclls
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2009 - 03:26

Actually, you're not doing anything to him, since he's not in either guild :mrgreen:

#33 fs_phyrstormz

fs_phyrstormz
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2009 - 04:45

Actually, you're not doing anything to him, since he's not in either guild :mrgreen:

can i mock him anyway, just cause hes getting all worked up over it .... please :P

#34 fs_nthnclls

fs_nthnclls
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2009 - 05:27

can i mock him anyway, just cause hes getting all worked up over it .... please :P

sigh...

okay, I guess...you have my permission.

#35 VenomSheru

VenomSheru

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 06:02

You guys are mocking whilst we are crying :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#36 fs_spiralbern

fs_spiralbern
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2009 - 13:15

Attention ALL Merc's and Random Hitters! Should you feel the need to support our enemies in this WAR you will be hit with the full force from members Outside of CotH. This is a Guild WAR and if you step in from outside our two Guilds you are from now on Considered as a Mercenary and you will be dealt with by our Friends

We havent Brought in any outside help but it seems some guilds just cant cope on their own.

#37 HazedOne

HazedOne

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 14:43

dont get all offended and defensive now, just accept the fact that you are coming off as a busybody who thinks they are better than people and looks down their nose at people who want to express themselves, however they see fit. its not a matter of mocking me... its a matter of making a fool of yourself... in any case, im over it... GO R.A.!

#38 fs_phyrstormz

fs_phyrstormz
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2009 - 14:45

dont get all offended and defensive now, just accept the fact that you are coming off as a busybody who thinks they are better than people and looks down their nose at people who want to express themselves, however they see fit. its not a matter of mocking me... its a matter of making a fool of yourself... in any case, im over it... GO R.A.!

see, you got it all wrong, i dont think im better then people, just you !

#39 fs_swords79

fs_swords79
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2009 - 14:57

:x :x :x :P

#40 fs_grantslego

fs_grantslego
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2009 - 18:06

Attention ALL Merc's and Random Hitters! Should you feel the need to support our enemies in this WAR you will be hit with the full force from members Outside of CotH. This is a Guild WAR and if you step in from outside our two Guilds you are from now on Considered as a Mercenary and you will be dealt with by our Friends

We havent Brought in any outside help but it seems some guilds just cant cope on their own.

:lol:

noone is paying attention to this "war" because you are two small guilds with just a few members hitting each other without any basis for the attacks(sure you are both top GVG guilds...but then again noone really cares about GVG anyway)... over the past few months i have been 100 stamming members from both guilds. and you continue to think that i have been hired by the other...when in fact i am just pushing you on...Before you all kill each other any more- why don't you all figure out why you are fighting? you are both whining about the same things...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: