• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 13:18

Congrats athy on 80k and for many yet to come! I see a new spot in the 100k cub in your near future...
Aizen

#22 Athy

Athy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 15:56

this thread should say 'congratulations to myself,again' :P

...And once again you fall short of the lulz. Same old trick, eh Seasack? I believe that the last time I offered proof, you wouldn't take it; But then again I think I'd rather you continue living with your delusions. Whats so wrong with being mistaken for someone who's helped me a thousand times over and taught me almost everything I know about this game? All without asking for something in return. Nothing! :lol:

Congrats athy on 80k and for many yet to come! I see a new spot in the 100k cub in your near future...

Looking forwards to ruling with you big boys!! It's about time a woman gets back in the top 10!! (VV not included since its undetermined if hermaphrodites count as ladies! :wink: :twisted:)

#23 gothador_vickieverki

gothador_vickieverki
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2010 - 16:48

VV not included since its undetermined if hermaphrodites count as ladies

thought better of you, dont end up like them

#24 Athy

Athy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 21:43

thought better of you, dont end up like them

According to your cultmate, I apparently AM one of them :wink: :lol:.

One female Vaprak coming right up :twisted: :twisted:.

#25 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:40

logging on and using different grammar is not proof , you are a charade , like the gigantic charade that is Vappers you are vappers , aka lutra , aka , aizen , aka deadlyeyes(who also had'proof' lmao)aka everybody who is any kind of douchebag online here and trying to make something out of zeros and ones. see if you can take you alts to the altar and legally marry yourself , dennis rodman

#26 Athy

Athy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:35

I realize that this post probably won't matter and you play your character to be a jerk but I do not like my hard work being passed off as "one of Vaprak's alts".

Maybe someone with a brain (or eyes) will be able to see that Vaprak and I are not one and the same :lol:.

http://img191.images... ... e0026g.jpg

Although $5 bets that Sea screams photoshop! Or accuses me of getting a friend or my little sister to snap the pic... Or anything to avoid facing the truth :lol:.

Also, here's the pic from last time when we had it out in the sb and you accused me of being Vaprak yet you wouldn't log onto Y!im and see for yourself :wink:.

http://img409.images... ... e0002r.jpg

Some food for thought...

How many times have I killed you in pvp? Maybe once or twice a long while back.

How many times have I been able to, even talking to you in the sb after you announced you were in pvp, and haven't? A couple.

How many times have my alts Atherz666, Ath666, Orion, Lorcan, Cian, Scroll, and Drake killed you? Zero.

#27 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:41

for all of this , you sound just like he does when he tries to explain that he doesnt have an alt , therefore , figuratively or literally , you ARE vaprak. case closed . good day , sir :)

#28 Athy

Athy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:01

for all of this , you sound just like he does when he tries to explain that he doesnt have an alt , therefore , figuratively or literally , you ARE vaprak. case closed . good day , sir :)

Like I said... Someone with a brain can see the difference :twisted:. As "for all of this", it's just difficult to see hours of work written off as an alt.

However, Vaprak is an amazing friend and a lovely person so there are definitely worse people to be compared against, such as yourself.

#29 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:06

This is the song that never ends....it goes on and on my friend...

Responding to their posts will only trigger another of the same type. I'd save your time athy and let him be. For all we know he's a Vickie alt. :lol:

@ seasack: I was around when Gothador began. Not many are left hanging around here that were here before me. I run Aizen and only Aizen. Simple enough. Although I know you were just trolling with your post, I just wanted to let you know that. So good day to you too, sir.
Aizen

#30 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:55

not many have been here before you , and not many will be here after you take your next 'sabbatical' either,but we all know vappers runs your ass , and we all know athy is a vapperbot,post till youre sick from it , it wont change a thing,vap jr. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: