Photo

Scavenging Caves Update!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 fs_scrogger

fs_scrogger
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2012 - 21:11

A very good choice of potions Grim...good job on the selection. I'd go as far as to say that the Sacrifice potion in the loyalty section should be discontinued. This'd make the new potion from the scavenging caves more popular & hence, sink more gold even before the pot is used :)

I would say remove Sacrifice pot from loyalty and add a Distil 150 pot there. I think Zombie Brew is an unfair deal for those with small backpacks. All it did was suck all the FSPs in the game into the pockets of players with huge backpacks. And I am not complaining, I did make nice profits there, but it is still not fair.

How is a potion that was available for anyone to get unfair?

#22 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 21:21

A very good choice of potions Grim...good job on the selection. I'd go as far as to say that the Sacrifice potion in the loyalty section should be discontinued. This'd make the new potion from the scavenging caves more popular & hence, sink more gold even before the pot is used :)

I would say remove Sacrifice pot from loyalty and add a Distil 150 pot there. I think Zombie Brew is an unfair deal for those with small backpacks. All it did was suck all the FSPs in the game into the pockets of players with huge backpacks. And I am not complaining, I did make nice profits there, but it is still not fair.

How is a potion that was available for anyone to get unfair?

I think its fair mr jonah since you upgraded your bp space to stock items :P its unfair when players complain about others who upgraded their large bp

#23 slim

slim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 23:53

Great work with the potions.
Posted Image

Nenhum obstáculo é tão grande se a sua vontade de vencer for maior.

#24 thering66

thering66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 00:02

Can we have at least one useless creature in Scavenging caves for 1 gold (like it was in the past?), its a good way to study buffs and enhancement, and learn the game better.

i think a doubler lvl50 would be good

#25 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 00:17

Can we have at least one useless creature in Scavenging caves for 1 gold (like it was in the past?), its a good way to study buffs and enhancement, and learn the game better.

i think a doubler lvl50 would be good

we can buy it for 1k gold @loyalty page?

#26 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:01

Arterial Strike....lol :lol:

#27 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:55

New potions have been added to wiki.

#28 kuamor

kuamor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 00:38

FS 2?

hope the epic quests make a return...want to finish Present Darkness!

#29 Rasputin

Rasputin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:52

Great addition!
Side note:
It would be nice to get one of the new drops or two after sinking a few million into savaging while using find item 800 potion . . . :roll:

Edit: same with find item potion level 1000 . . . . . . . . . w/e great addition anyways!

Rasputin17.jpg 

#30 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:49

Off topic trolling removed.

Glad to see these potion seem to be well enough received. 8)

#31 Jonah Tebaa

Jonah Tebaa

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Lebanon

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:42

Shindy baby! I am not compaining. I said so. Look:

And I am not complaining, I did make nice profits there, but it is still not fair.

And Wesleysdf my friend, would a 35 FSP Zombie Brew be fairer?

#32 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:54

And I am not complaining, I did make nice profits there, but it is still not fair.

I didn't mean you were complaining :P i meant in general there's some players who does.. i know you have large bp lol

you have to feel fair since u upgraded your bp to stock items ... "Upgrade inventory" option available for everyone

#33 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:42

I didn't mean you were complaining :P i meant in general there's some players who does.. i know you have large bp lol

you have to feel fair since u upgraded your bp to stock items ... "Upgrade inventory" option available for everyone

actually its quite fair for once there is a pot that holds value the fact it comes yearly also helps as its used by so many ...why is it fair thats easy i dont donate to the game i started with a small bp back when it cost more fsp for a bp then it does now i did events i sold what i farmed and used the fsp to buy another bp i kept doing this event after event you value stuff more when you earn it.. new players have alot better advantages then i did more bp for a start so ppl even with the basic bp can do ok from events they hunt they sell what they have they upgrade..not everything in the game should be handed on a silver platter

#34 alexlouis

alexlouis

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:10

Speaking of donating, when is the next FSP offer? I feel like we are past due

#35 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:25

Speaking of donating, when is the next FSP offer? I feel like we are past due

and there is one thing thats wrong with the game ppl have become dependent on offers and bonuses ..but its a sign of the times and you cant blame a person wanting more for their buck problem is the more you give the more ppl want

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: