• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 tlthomasjr

tlthomasjr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 17:28

Well, the solution would be to "flag" the few players who are playing the ladder so that you only need to go through those players. Just a dumb idea. But you never know.

It also needs to change the PvP Band on players who were in the PvP Ladder and are no longer opted in.

We'll take a look to see if the process can be done in a quicker way in the future, but for now it will prevent the bug with the PvP Ratings happening :)

Thank you Hoof, quicker would be much better.
I don't want to hit anyone who is opted out either, and doesnt want to play, but this is for sure too slow as is.
It has been well over an hour, and have already lost an hour of medal credit. It takes forever to get to crystal already even when I lead start to finish.
Thanks again Hoof for listening

#22 athdenald

athdenald

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 17:28

Ladder is working now :)

#23 wormspoop

wormspoop

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 25 April 2012 - 18:50

Ladder is working but I cant do a guild conflict attack. Only gives the option to do bounty or normal/ladder attack.

#24 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 25 April 2012 - 19:42

Ladder is working but I cant do a guild conflict attack. Only gives the option to do bounty or normal/ladder attack.

Fixed :)

#25 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 April 2012 - 16:55

maybe if this is going to be the way it is... a message to all those opt'd in to say that we can now tart hitting... rather than us having to sit here trying every couple minutes as it's frustrating!

+1 to this suggestion. perhaps make it a new announcement just for opted in players ... until you make a more permanent fix.

#26 ripplelady

ripplelady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 22:48

A message would be nice, after the game made us wait a hour to do a hit already waiting longer is frustrating. This reset has now taken almost a hour to reset.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: