cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 24 January 2014 - 20:31

Actually, come to think of it... before the mouse issue happened, there were a couple of players I know having problems with the Chrome "aw snap" issue.

Hoof, will this also be fixed? (not really sure it's the same issue).

If not, has any FS player PERSONALLY found a solution to that prior "aw snap" Chrome issue that they were able to fix? If you had the problem and fixed it yourself, input appreciated so I can pass it on.

Thanks (o0

The tooltip update was to address the Chrome "Aw, Snap!" (crashing) issue. If some people were using the dev or beta version of Chrome, they would have been having the crashing issue prior to the rest of the players, who only started getting it once the affected version got released as the stable version. Personally, I had been having the issue for quite a while (being on the dev build).

Thanks Hoof, for continuing to work on this. :)  I've noticed the new item mouse-overs are more compact, which I like.

All the FSH complaints... lol...  :rolleyes:

#22 Thriceborn

Thriceborn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 20:37

Thanks guys, your efforts are much appreciated.

#23 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 21:01

Thanks out to cyrus7's response. (o0

EDIT: is there are prior downloadable version available then?

Edited by Egami, 24 January 2014 - 21:06.

#24 lapdragon

lapdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 21:46

hello, im also haveing an "issue" with buffing...gone are buff master extend and reinforce at top of buff page..only SUSTAIN 1% is showing in red...thanks XOOXOX

#25 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 21:49

*evil cackle at the slow burn of the FSHelper*

#26 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 January 2014 - 21:49

hello, im also haveing an "issue" with buffing...gone are buff master extend and reinforce at top of buff page..only SUSTAIN 1% is showing in red...thanks XOOXOX

That's an FSH feature - hopefully Yuuzhan will tweak things ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#27 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 22:12

That's an FSH feature - hopefully Yuuzhan will tweak things ...

hopefully he decides against it and and lets HCS deal with the masses finally caring about upgrading the user interface..

#28 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 22:23

I was amazed at how quick the chrome issue was fixed.  Thanks people.  But......(there always has to be a "but",  it's required...)  I notice that the scroll bar in the AH buff section, and the scroll bar in the Buff Market section no longer work by pulling the mouse down the list.  I can still scroll with the wheel, so it's not a big thing.  Thought I better mention it however, and see if it's me, or something else that has a few bugs.

#29 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 January 2014 - 22:33

Hmm - double (delayed) post - removed :)

Edited by Pardoux, 24 January 2014 - 22:34.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#30 Jonah Tebaa

Jonah Tebaa

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Lebanon

Posted 24 January 2014 - 23:17

I am using firefox 27 on windows 7.

when i put my mouse over an item, it starts to load the mouse-over screen then that screen flashes and disapears. Then when I move the mouse away and put it over the item again, it works.

#31 sleepysock

sleepysock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 24 January 2014 - 23:42

Thanks for fixing the chrome issue quickly!

2 things:

The black box for the mouse-overs are too transparent. Some text is too difficult to read when there is more text behind it.

Also, the news posts on the home page are all displaying "?" instead of the number of posts.

#32 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 23:48

Thanks for sure for the hard work and quick fix. 

#33 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:45

Thanks for fixing the chrome issue quickly!

2 things:

The black box for the mouse-overs are too transparent. Some text is too difficult to read when there is more text behind it.

Also, the news posts on the home page are all displaying "?" instead of the number of posts.

Let me be perfectly clear:  My computer hates me!  Keeping that in mind, I've been having the "?" in those boxes for some time now.  I thought it was the next big thing in the game  ;)

#34 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:41

Nonetheless the quickbuff options on the top of one's quickbuff menu to buff oneself with extend/reinforce/buffmaster and see one's sustain rating was a major PLUS to ease of that function of the game.

I won't be going off topic about issues with other aspects new to the game, but the new tweaks to interface, which negate FSHepler just show us how genuinely awesome the work done was... it would be great if HCS would fast track the integration of FSH... but I'm not sure how likely it is.

Just the limited amount of time I've been on today without a ease of use that FSH gave literally made me wonder how many others might have stayed active in FS if it had been an integral part of the game interface/functions.

Anyhow, I could ramble on with how key the work done on FSH was, but to put it bluntly, everyone who used it and is half aware of what they're doing, definitely is feeling like theres a massive hole in the ease of play in FS suddenly, lol.

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#35 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 13:25

You may ask the players what they want from Fshelper and implement the features to FS :)

I don't use it though it just slowing the game

and about crashing issue it seems to be gone :) thanks hoof

Edited by shindrak, 25 January 2014 - 13:26.

#36 beLIEve

beLIEve

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 14:04

Well, I didn't know dev work on FSH is dying. I'm still using it lmao...lets hope HCS reaches out to the players to implement all its awesome features. Never had mouseover problems as I'm using Firefox, but I too have the "?" on the home page for the game updates. I always thought that was how it was supposed to be.

Running Manjaro Linux :)

Want to try a new FSH? Click here!

#37 Iseult

Iseult

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:30

Thank You!!!! really appreciate the quick timeline on fixing this issue!

#38 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:50

On occasion when I'm recalling from guild store, the mouse over window "sticks" and will not disappear. I refresh to my bio and the same window appears at top left hand part of my screen. The window partial blocks the top of my panel . I don't know if that is at my end or not.   

Edited by WandKing, 26 January 2014 - 08:51.

#39 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 22:43

On occasion when I'm recalling from guild store, the mouse over window "sticks" and will not disappear. I refresh to my bio and the same window appears at top left hand part of my screen. The window partial blocks the top of my panel . I don't know if that is at my end or not.   

I have been having this happen also. and I am not able to scroll to the end of any list (AH, back pack folders, etc.) . I can get next to the last item, but then have to use the down arrow key and hold it while clicking on it. 

#40 BabyMad

BabyMad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:35

When i mouse over items now i have to do it 2-3 times to see the item detail. At first it show then fast gone again, second time it come but goes alittle after, third time it stay. Pretty annoying when you look on ah, it take mutch more time :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: