Photo

Trappers atoll, an area with great potential. Suggestions for changes!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 February 2014 - 17:15

clear to the fix,not the actual problem solved. You want people to find and get rid of more bugs? get them to see there are bugs in all areas that still need to be tested. 

hmm fixed you say? wouldn't want another fally massacre to happen.

Edited by HuMoR, 13 February 2014 - 17:17.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#22 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 February 2014 - 17:20

clear to the fix,not the actual problem solved. You want people to find and get rid of more bugs? get them to see there are bugs in all areas that still need to be tested. 

hmm fixed you say? wouldn't want another fally massacre to happen.

PM me the exact way to reproduce it and I'll fix it

#23 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 February 2014 - 17:23

To clear this up,It is not a threat against anyone in the game from me. Just stating it can still be reproduced.

Will be back in a few days.

Edited by HuMoR, 13 February 2014 - 17:37.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#24 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 February 2014 - 17:37

I'd much prefer this topic to stay on topic, so please listen to LT and discuss this through PM. I find this these suggestions to be some nice additions to a to-be great area in Eldevin.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#25 Lagenia

Lagenia

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:52

With the suggested Ressource change i only see 1 problem coming up ... The OP Fighter of the world form a group and gather lvl 48 materials all day long (or other mats which they want) and kill everyone that comes near - so they have everything all the time ... while lower player or unskilled PVP player have no chance of collecting anything, because they get just stomped

5700658DHjpT.png

6 x Level 40, 8 to go

#26 ShadowTitanX

ShadowTitanX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 13:01

With the suggested Ressource change i only see 1 problem coming up ... The OP Fighter of the world form a group and gather lvl 48 materials all day long (or other mats which they want) and kill everyone that comes near - so they have everything all the time ... while lower player or unskilled PVP player have no chance of collecting anything, because they get just stomped

yeah... so keep a greater ammount of lvl 48 mats in the pvp area, but still have level 48 mats in smaller quantities around the world.

Also I would love it if you dropped your items on death. But I guess that's a whole other topic

#27 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 14 February 2014 - 13:02

yeah... so keep a greater ammount of lvl 48 mats in the pvp area, but still have level 48 mats in smaller quantities around the world.

Also I would love it if you dropped your items on death. But I guess that's a whole other topic

Exactly what Shadow has posted. :)

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#28 Lucid

Lucid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:10

LT when ure next online contact me if u want details how to reproduce, i was there for the intial testing of this exploit.

back on topic..
After reading through your entire post Neon I personally love every aspect of it, i can see you put some thought into it and it shows i believe HCS will take these ideas into consideration :)

#29 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:56

Exactly what Shadow has posted. :)

This would be awesome then we would gather great parties to crush the ones oggling all the resources, great guild wars could be started, because of resources wich would give an IRL fell to the game, let chaos begin...

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#30 NiceKiller

NiceKiller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:08

I think the best thing to do, would be to make Trappers atoll way bigger. As someone said above, there will be groups of high level players running around killing anyone in site to collect the level 48 materials. I think it would be fun, but not as fun as venturing around in a large scale open wilderness. Also if that happens they should add more monsters and dungeons and maybe even make it so if we die we drop any items in inventory and anyone can pick them up.. Trappers atoll right now looks terribly boring.

#31 lester

lester

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:35

I would like that the resources how more resources in the node like instead of 10 maybe 20 and when your killed holding resources you got from trappers atoll its drops on death or a percantage of it drops on death, to give the person a choice of ethier keep mining and save time or risk losing all your resources.Just a idea.

Tenzo - Ranger
Agnar - Assassin

Best Tv Shows-Gotham,Flash,Arrow,TheBlackList,TheLastShip. :D

Smiley_zpsbe0d0bf2.jpg

#32 EJK

EJK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 15:39

New islands and each island got it's own tier of mats. Between each island there would be a bridge and 2 other ways to get there i.e. stepping stones, branch, vines. 

The tiers are: 1, 8, 16, 24, 32, 40, 48 = 8 islands (1 for safezone). Coal appears on island 3 (lvl 8 res). Also a new second mat for mats lvl 48 and more, then there's more mats to collect for high levelers. Also the reinforcement buff needs a change - all low-level mages will use incinerate all the time instead of essence. 

Your ideas are a very good base and I hope they add the idea in any form!

IGN: Player. I usually think in longevity point of view.

#33 Kijjum

Kijjum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 May 2014 - 15:47

I just say more people need to be there, and the chests should give more than 3 tokens, or at least tokens should give more valor points.

#34 EJK

EJK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 15:56

I just say more people need to be there, and the chests should give more than 3 tokens, or at least tokens should give more valor points.

I hope you meant if there would be more player the chests...

The better chests should be most far from safezones. 

IGN: Player. I usually think in longevity point of view.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: