The Future of Gothador (Reward changed. AGAIN!)

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#21 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 11 July 2010 - 05:59

Concentration camp humour? You sub-humans disgust me.

A great comic once said, "no subject, no matter how dark or disturbing, is off-limits for joke material". That comic may or may not have been Jewish, at this moment, I can't recall. And considering some of the crap that some of the whack jobs on this forum have thought was funny, our posts are mild.

I'm reasonably certain even you've chuckled at something someone else found distasteful at least once in your life. :wink:

"In the end, you will always kneel."

"Last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye."

#22 uriahheap

uriahheap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 14:29

Concentration camp humour? You sub-humans disgust me.

A great comic once said, "no subject, no matter how dark or disturbing, is off-limits for joke material". That comic may or may not have been Jewish, at this moment, I can't recall. And considering some of the crap that some of the whack jobs on this forum have thought was funny, our posts are mild.

I'm reasonably certain even you've chuckled at something someone else found distasteful at least once in your life. :wink:

This is true. I guess this sort of humour relies on both shock value and amusement at the uncomfortable position the butt finds themselves in. Common examples might be races subject to stereotypical prejudice, beaten women, and children molested by their parents or the clergy. In this case, the humour seems to lie in the predicament Kitteh would find themselves in, being sent to a summer camp from which they would not be expected to return.

I guess I over-reacted, this being the first time I've heard any genocide humour. Let me re-tract the sub-human bit, although I will say I think it is in bad taste. Clever, sure, and I'm with the crowd that could stand never to hear "I am back" again, but just a little too much.

#23 Skallagrime

Skallagrime

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 15:27

this being the first time I've heard any genocide humour.

0.o do you live in a bubble? seriously

not trying to be facetious or mean, just its very very hard to believe someone could go 20 years in their life without hearing any genocide humor, hell first holocaust joke I heard was when I was 10, and yes I thought it was a horrible joke, but at the same time was damned (heh) hilarious.

Quit your whining, I'm mining

https://drive.google...eVU&usp=sharing

#24 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 18:30

History of the Joke with Lewis Black.

It's not the whole program, but you get most of it.

Don't watch it if you're easily offended.

#25 gothador_kitteh666

gothador_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:56

The camp I went is Ontario Camp for the Deaf. And I am 15, actually. I am planning to remove the "No" from poll. Just kidding.

And I am DEAF! Seriously, I am deaf. I know American Sign Language.

#26 Skallagrime

Skallagrime

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 22:50

oh, that's the reason for the caps?

.. heh, thief, going to Ontario and using American sign language, the Seneca will want their royalties now thanks

#27 gothador_kitteh666

gothador_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:41

And I want Gothador to be expanded from 100x100 to 200x200. That would mean twice as much quests for non-supporter than before and a total of 10 Skill Points available to non-supporter.

I DEFINITELY HATE SUPPORTER-ONLY CONTENTS!

Rules for this thread

1. Profanity is okay but not towards Gothador or other players and please no F word! Censored swear word (****) is acceptable.
2. No locking this thread. If I caught you locking this thread, I will report you to HCS and have you banned!
3. No requesting to delete this thread. The only exception is me. I am allowed to request deletion.
4. No hating Comic Sans. I definitely love Comic Sans MS.
5. No hating me either!
6. Please, give this thread 5 star rating. Use the asterisk for star rating. My Rating: *****
7. Please admire the storyline.
8. And no flaming or spamming please! Trolling is okay but no insulting others.
9. I don't care if you feed the trolls or not. But I don't recommend feeding the trolls.
10. I am not responsible for anything against the rules.

#28 Skallagrime

Skallagrime

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:48

you realise that unless you are trading you cant actually create any enforceable rules, and then only the ones that pertain to your auction, bid process/buy process?

1. Profanity is okay but not towards Gothador or other players and please no F word! Censored swear word (****) is acceptable.
2. No locking this thread. If I caught you locking this thread, I will report you to HCS and have you banned!
3. No requesting to delete this thread. The only exception is me. I am allowed to request deletion.
4. No hating Comic Sans. I definitely love Comic Sans MS.
5. No hating me either!
6. Please, give this thread 5 star rating. Use the asterisk for star rating. My Rating: *****
7. Please admire the storyline.
8. And no flaming or spamming please! Trolling is okay but no insulting others.
9. I don't care if you feed the trolls or not. But I don't recommend feeding the trolls.
10. I am not responsible for anything against the rules.

1. no, HCS is responsible for forum content and keeping it pg-13 or below, so offenses against their standards are not for you to decide
2. IF the thread is locked, it was HCS that did it, they own the board, they moderate it
3. anyone may make any reasonable request they wish, it will be deleted or not at HCS discretion
4. opinion and personal likes have no bearing on any rules, thinking you're funny doesn't make it so
5. if you may rule that no one may hate you, you must be all-powerful, if you are all-powerful you can effect any change you wish in the game by a nod of your head, you havent, therefore you have no power to influence other people's free-will to hate or dislike you
6. a request is not a rule, see 5
7. see 5
8. I'm repeating myself, go look at the rules for forum posts
9. see 4.
10. Very true statement, you are not responsible, couldnt have said it better myself

that being said, I think its past your bedtime, you're getting cranky

#29 gothador_mistressxxx

gothador_mistressxxx
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:00

lulz

thank you that is all

#30 gothador_kitteh666

gothador_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2010 - 05:55

I think I should go make a suggestion for level cap of 200k before pacmansb reached level 1 billion and stretch the top rated page.

What if pacmansb reached level so high that the amount of experience reached 1 quadrillion? (1,000,000,000,000,000)

#31 Athy

Athy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:56

I think I should go make a suggestion for level cap of 200k before pacmansb reached level 1 billion and stretch the top rated page.

What if pacmansb reached level so high that the amount of experience reached 1 quadrillion? (1,000,000,000,000,000)

Then we would applaud him and see what happens at 1,000,000,000,000,000,000.

#32 FrankNStien

FrankNStien

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 22:12

this being the first time I've heard any genocide humour.

0.o do you live in a bubble? seriously

not trying to be facetious or mean, just its very very hard to believe someone could go 20 years in their life without hearing any genocide humor, hell first holocaust joke I heard was when I was 10, and yes I thought it was a horrible joke, but at the same time was damned (heh) hilarious.

I was in my mid teens - but them Im MUCH older than you and we developed slower (less telly to tell us what happenned in teh world) - in fact I didnt hear the term holocaust (except in SF books, but then obviously a different context) till I was about 30 odd

#33 FrankNStien

FrankNStien

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 22:14

Then we would applaud him and see what happens at 1,000,000,000,000,000,000.

Dammed americanisms muckin' up a perfectly good language

#34 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:21

HAH! Gothador should be around that long.

All levity aside though, so what if he did?

Dammed americanisms muckin' up a perfectly good language

Ah, Frank.....you do put a smile on my face. :lol:

#35 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:00

in the future , we will all have tinfoil helmets

#36 gothador_kitteh666

gothador_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 19:26

*BUMPS*

#37 TechnoDemon

TechnoDemon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 August 2010 - 03:30

If you actually live in Ontario, I am going to SERIOUSLY consider emigrating.

Bora Bora sounds nice.
Posted Image

#38 Athy

Athy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 19:53

If you actually live in Ontario, I am going to SERIOUSLY consider emigrating.

Bora Bora sounds nice.

Same here. Ontario suddenly became a frightful place if we could spawn something like Kitteh.

#39 gothador_kitteh666

gothador_kitteh666
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2010 - 18:41

I scrapped the reward of the ability to join cult as non-supporter and replaced it with 10k GothPoints or 30 days of supporter.

#40 Ancient

Ancient

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 04:36

Well, I like your quest, very long and "challenging," however your reward is still too high, change your stat reward to 10-20 of each and it would seem pleasing.

The supporter days are still too much. 30 days... Come on now... The maximum if even allowed should be 5 days. The goth points are also extreme... 10k can get you 5 bound USPS or 6 unbound...

Next, lower the exp boost to 5million and you balanced out the lower levels portion... This is all constructive criticism, take it any way you wish.

PS. Bring back the poll, and hmm didn't you say clearly you never want to be subbed?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: