• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Praetor

Praetor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:32

I have to admit I am completely indifferent to vanity sets. I'll never buy one. Why would I spend real money (and time = money) on vanity? I only invest in items that have a real return on my game play. So I'll run instances to get sets with stats, but I care not about prestige points. I would never run instances to get points for vanity items. (I do realize some people do care about vanity items, since there is a thriving market in vanity items. I though am just not interested.)

#22 Andras

Andras

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:56

I have to admit I am completely indifferent to vanity sets. I'll never buy one. Why would I spend real money (and time = money) on vanity? I only invest in items that have a real return on my game play. So I'll run instances to get sets with stats, but I care not about prestige points. I would never run instances to get points for vanity items. (I do realize some people do care about vanity items, since there is a thriving market in vanity items. I though am just not interested.)

How is this useful to the debate, about how to gain prestige points, then?

Also, if prestige points were gained in the examples listed, you'd be spending your time playing the game and the vanity sets, would be a bonus, more or less. All though, they'd still require work to acquire, at the same time. Think about the examples for awhile. Heh.

You are a child, until your dust is thrown to the wind. Living on, through the echoes of your life, in Humanities' mind.

We are the image of the invincible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: