231 replies to this topic

#21 TomT

TomT

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 April 2010 - 20:13

:twisted: bad timing for me... school run and wont be back in time......

#22 RD1542

RD1542

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 20:16

looks like i will be late getting back to work, i sure hope it doesn't take a snap shot of you before you join, otherwise i will be naked.

buffs work awesome, stat points, awesome, grim to beat up on first time round awesome,

do we get teleported in, or do i have to find this spot?

#23 Zaelin

Zaelin

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 20:17

We won't stop PvP realms and you get teleported in when its ready.

#24 MamorukunBE

MamorukunBE

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 20:31

And, please, consider changing how you get a point. Why do you need to initiate the attack? That creates a silly first click wins scenario again and no reward whatsoever for more ingenious setups....

I personally don't like PvP, so as long as I can buy those items in the future, I find them wonderful ^^

#25 ss_knc

ss_knc
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2010 - 20:40

i'm a little sad that successful defends don't get a point :(

#26 Tarnos

Tarnos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Poland

Posted 29 April 2010 - 20:54

hmm...there is 1 thing ;) even you change level range...what about stamina? i have about 550 stamina -.- its not much. so someone with 2k stamina will win for sure ;(

#27 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 20:59

being rewarded for having a level 30 lose against you is a good idea ;) maybe if those 10 +/- levels around could attack you..then it would be a different story

im surprised teh kills count towards the medals AND theres no attack range..higher levels will win this the majority of the time due to overflowing stamina and the amount of players they can win against

when you get killed..you shouldn't spawn at the hospital. its just a camp and click fest..you should spawn randomly thru out the map with a % of HP returned.

#28 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 21:10

how about you spawn at different safe spots around the map-ammo/repair/hospital-when you get killed..it would spread out the fighting around the map

#29 ss_knc

ss_knc
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2010 - 21:14

being rewarded for having a level 30 lose against you is a good idea ;) maybe if those 10 +/- levels around could attack you..then it would be a different story

im surprised teh kills count towards the medals AND theres no attack range..higher levels will win this the majority of the time due to overflowing stamina and the amount of players they can win against

when you get killed..you shouldn't spawn at the hospital. its just a camp and click fest..you should spawn randomly thru out the map with a % of HP returned.

in the future these won't be so wide open. it really takes all of the thinking out of it. no need for defense just click and kill, att/dam all the way.

#30 ss_lunarium

ss_lunarium
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2010 - 21:16

I know this is the first and I understand that subsequent fests might be more level restrictive but ......

1. complete waste of my lvl 72 12k credits to, basically, provide points for all the lvl 200+ people.
2. it's so fast you can barely move off the pyramid and click a random name before you are dead.
3. it costs you to heal. Waste of credits
4. it uses energy. Then you are stuck for the next half hour pyramid, teleport, death, pyramid, etc. ad nauseum.
5. you lose credits to people who kill you. Waste of credits.
6. your gear takes hits and will cost you to repair when it's done because you sure as hell can't get to a repair place during the combat. Waste of credits.
7. I managed 6 which will get me absolutely nothing. Waste of credits.
8. I managed to make a shop once and the "neat" items are for lvl 200+. Obviously biased against low level players who are slaughtered by high level players already.
9. In total, ticket, death "taxes"/"loot" for other players, healing each death, and repair I am out 25k+. Waste of credits.
10. as stated by many people.. this is only "fun" for lvl 200+ players and a complete waste of time and money for anyone else.

Lame but, I guess, I'm glad I could increase all the high level players enjoyment of the game.

#31 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 21:27

I know this is the first and I understand that subsequent fests might be more level restrictive but ......

1. complete waste of my lvl 72 12k credits to, basically, provide points for all the lvl 200+ people.
2. it's so fast you can barely move off the pyramid and click a random name before you are dead.
3. it costs you to heal. Waste of credits
4. it uses energy. Then you are stuck for the next half hour pyramid, teleport, death, pyramid, etc. ad nauseum.
5. you lose credits to people who kill you. Waste of credits.
6. your gear takes hits and will cost you to repair when it's done because you sure as hell can't get to a repair place during the combat. Waste of credits.
7. I managed 6 which will get me absolutely nothing. Waste of credits.
8. I managed to make a shop once and the "neat" items are for lvl 200+. Obviously biased against low level players who are slaughtered by high level players already.
9. In total, ticket, death "taxes"/"loot" for other players, healing each death, and repair I am out 25k+. Waste of credits.
10. as stated by many people.. this is only "fun" for lvl 200+ players and a complete waste of time and money for anyone else.

Lame but, I guess, I'm glad I could increase all the high level players enjoyment of the game.

hey look...a credit sink :)

#32 ss_topsy

ss_topsy
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2010 - 21:33

Me and the 4th place (I came 5th) did have same score. But for some reason he was placed one place over me. Wouldn`t it be more fair if both got 10 points, and not one 10 and one 5.

Edit: and in the top 100 list, only the top 4 has rewards. I got the reward, but the list doesn`t say so.

Psst: I had 236 kills when there was 17 minutes left, but went out of energy :(

#33 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 21:33

holla! 19th place :lol: i also tied with another player but they got 20th

also thanks for this..

You have just been awarded a Bronze Mutant Hunter medal!
You have just been awarded a Bronze Cyborg Hunter medal!
You have just been awarded a Bronze Soldier Hunter medal!
You have just been awarded a Bronze Purist Hunter medal!

#34 eliohim

eliohim

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 21:37

I lost almost 2 million credits! I thought this was going to be like the Arena in FS where you don't lose money or experience. I realized I was wrong as soon as it started, but at that point I had no way out. I had to just sit there and watch as I lost money. I'm not happy. There should be an "I give up" option where a player can quit if they decide they don't want to be in there anymore. Of course, that person would no longer be in the running for prizes, even if they have the most points.

#35 Phyrexia

Phyrexia

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 21:43

A_W_E_S_O_M_E!!!

great fun, but many caching failures- that was quite annoying. I think it's ok to give only first 5 players tokens but the award is much to difficult to get, maybe just participating will bring points for that?!

Nice work, really nice work

#36 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,820 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 April 2010 - 21:44

Does it mean that HCS will stop with the actual PvP realms? Since now those tat like PvP have own areas to play?

No. There will be Realms where PVP is active.

Grim to beat up on first time round awesome,/

Um......BRING IT! Rawr!

do we get teleported in, or do i have to find this spot?

You get teleported in, yes.

#37 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2010 - 21:45

there should be level ranges with max equipment JUST LIKE ARENA

The first one is open to all players to let everyone try it out. The level ranges will be much smaller in future Slaughterfests

#38 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2010 - 21:50

Me and the 4th place (I came 5th) did have same score. But for some reason he was placed one place over me. Wouldn`t it be more fair if both got 10 points, and not one 10 and one 5.

Edit: and in the top 100 list, only the top 4 has rewards. I got the reward, but the list doesn`t say so.

Psst: I had 236 kills when there was 17 minutes left, but went out of energy :(

If the scores are equal, it goes by who initiated the most combats. :)

#39 ss_lekoaf

ss_lekoaf
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2010 - 21:50

21:30 29/Apr/2010 You came 36th in the Slaughterfest.

I'm only lvl 81.

There is no way I was gonna win at my lvl but perhaps if they shrink the lvl ranges.
Then again, it will be hard to find ppl to kill then.

All in all, it was kind of fun. I just wish as well that you would get credit for sucessful defends as well
cause I had a few of those.

#40 ss_johnnymo

ss_johnnymo
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2010 - 21:52

there should be level ranges with max equipment JUST LIKE ARENA

The first one is open to all players to let everyone try it out. The level ranges will be much smaller in future Slaughterfests

awesome... but i think doing it this way left a bad taste in many players mouths though

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: