Photo

Doom's guide to the chests.

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 fs_marinzeus

fs_marinzeus
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2010 - 19:28

Congrats on the sticking, guess I'm taking this guide out of my list.

#22 asterxemil

asterxemil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 20:02

If Im on Naral (West) and there is a Wickerman(Titan), a Cursed Samurai (Super Elite),Naral Pegasus (Champion), and a Chest all on the same loc, do you have any clue based on experience what order they would be listed in? I mean, I would imagine it would be in that order listed, but I could see the chest working its way to the top since its, well, not a creature.

So far I've never come across it, I'd also assume the chest would be on top of everything. If it ever happens I'll try to get some screenshot evidence.

I'd assume that Titans are below Chapmions, which are below SE, and Chests have the same status

#23 fs_marinzeus

fs_marinzeus
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2010 - 20:34

If Im on Naral (West) and there is a Wickerman(Titan), a Cursed Samurai (Super Elite),Naral Pegasus (Champion), and a Chest all on the same loc, do you have any clue based on experience what order they would be listed in? I mean, I would imagine it would be in that order listed, but I could see the chest working its way to the top since its, well, not a creature.

So far I've never come across it, I'd also assume the chest would be on top of everything. If it ever happens I'll try to get some screenshot evidence.

I'd assume that Titans are below Chapmions, which are below SE, and Chests have the same status

Why would Titans be below Champions?

#24 Kayesha

Kayesha

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 23 November 2010 - 20:37

Titans are above champions - Chests are also above champions

#25 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 03:24

nice guide Doom...question for all..Doom may know best since he is the chest machine..how many chests are out in the game to be found at any given time ?? example: are there 10 out there waiting to be found and when someone does find it..does another replace it to keep total at 10..or is there just 1 out there..and it gets replaced when found ?..anybody know how many ?

#26 fs_thash4imal

fs_thash4imal
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:30

Really nice info Doom. My question is do you have to be at a certain level/place/with some elite monster in order for the chest to appear?

#27 wikedjest

wikedjest

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 06:05

thank you very much

#28 fs_tigrica

fs_tigrica
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2010 - 09:32

Really nice info Doom. My question is do you have to be at a certain level/place/with some elite monster in order for the chest to appear?

I believe that they appear randomly regardless area/player level and who's there.

#29 Ptrgriffin

Ptrgriffin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts
  • Canada

Posted 03 February 2011 - 23:29

Bump!

ptrgriffinsigcopy.png

#30 BandLaw

BandLaw

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:29

Bump!

You don't need to bump this... it has a sticky, lol.

#31 Ptrgriffin

Ptrgriffin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts
  • Canada

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:17

Bump!

You don't need to bump this... it has a sticky, lol.

I wanted it on top of active topics

ptrgriffinsigcopy.png

#32 Onemanmob

Onemanmob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:44

:mrgreen: very nice

#33 fs_bkall

fs_bkall
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2011 - 15:44

greit items :mrgreen: i need those

#34 Morbaeus

Morbaeus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 November 2015 - 23:36

The Bone Inlaid Chest may also contain a "Potion of Well Being" which gives the following skills:

• Aura of Protection - lv. 300
  • Great Vigor - lv. 300
  • Stout Hearted - lv. 300

#35 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 16:32

for those that cant seem to find chests- you need to stop being stamina addicted..every area you are in hunting, you need to goto every square on the map, all dead-ends and you will find more...so what if you waste some stam...if you wish to find chests - not buy them- you need to learn to waste stamina walking around every map..doing lots of se hunting also helps..every area..every square..and you will find more..all 15 chests i have found..none bought..dont be afraid to waste stamina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: