#21 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 17 April 2012 - 15:45

Will there be Ladder items this week as well? Can you leave the invent rate at 100%? Or even prevent inv2 from saving tokens on a 100% invent?

Its been explained the effort gone into gaining tokens. They only roll out every 24 - 48 hours.If HCS truly wants more activity in the ladder, then the invent rates on gear should NOT be changed.

#22 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 April 2012 - 15:46

Will there be Ladder items this week as well? Can you leave the invent rate at 100%? Or even prevent inv2 from saving tokens on a 100% invent?

Its been explained the effort gone into gaining tokens. They only roll out every 24 - 48 hours.If HCS truly wants more activity in the ladder, then the invent rates on gear should NOT be changed.

Hopefully this week, probably next week.

#23 fs_kaboobi

fs_kaboobi
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2012 - 15:52

Thanks for all this BG,

its been mentioned before and kind of relevant here:

with the increased activity more and more people will benefit from the ability to see the tourney level/moves/epic non epic info in our log messages when we win or lose.

At the moment all you can see is:

[ Back to PvP Arena ]
Tournament #458029 Results

We'd prefer to see:

Id _______ Cost ____ Specials _____Hell Forge___ Epic___ Max Equip Level
# 457930____ 76,410 ___ x __________ x ___________ x _____ 531

It's the way it used to be and be helpful to all, but especially those who are trying to get into the arena.

#24 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 17 April 2012 - 15:53

Hopefully this week, probably next week.

What about the invent rate?

#25 Placeboo

Placeboo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 17 April 2012 - 15:57

I think that all items should be introduced for now , and cycling batches should come in 1-2 weeks.

I disagree. This will foster interest for the coming week.
'Oh, I need to get in the Arena this week for that piece I need to have a shot at my new set!' kinda thing.

Yes , but you just released sets that people cannot invent now. I still think its best to release them all now. Let a few sets be made and then cycle them afterward

#26 parashuram

parashuram

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 16:07

I had put up some auctions last night for some of the items used in the new arena gear... came online and they were sold, but of course, cheap. Why didn't you guys ensure that the auctions of the new items can be cancelled automatically or SOMETHING or the other. I feel I got screwed here. Of course, I could have put them for insane amounts knowing that the items were going to come out, but we were told that the new chomper items will be used as well. Those were not.

#27 Placeboo

Placeboo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 16:07

NEW ARENA ITEMS NEED TO BE MADE 16 MAN. THEY FILL IN 1 MINTUE

#28 fs_kaboobi

fs_kaboobi
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2012 - 16:10

+1

#29 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 April 2012 - 16:11

What about the invent rate?

I will think about the feedback.

Yes , but you just released sets that people cannot invent now. I still think its best to release them all now. Let a few sets be made and then cycle them afterward

Indeed. However, I also provided the batch numbers and contents thereof. This will allow people to plan what they'd like to do and keep the arena busy instead of a quick surge and then nothing.

THEY HAVE BEEN. PLEASE SWITCH OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.

#30 Placeboo

Placeboo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 16:29

Indeed. However, I also provided the batch numbers and contents thereof. This will allow people to plan what they'd like to do and keep the arena busy instead of a quick surge and then nothing.

I still disagree. If people have to wait weeks for arena gear then the componeonts for those items will have no value until they are released (no1 wants to hold onto gear). Then all the backed up gear will get dumped during the time at a low value cause every1 is holding onto stocked up components. If you release now there may be a surge, but there is also a huge supply of excess components from the past months of stagnate arena. Let the surge happen, clear out the components and then cycle the batches later on to keep the market less unstable.

#31 fs_cobra7781

fs_cobra7781
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2012 - 16:31

You have failed to invent the item..

well 1st item tried and failed :(

#32 Placeboo

Placeboo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 16:33

still spawning in 8 man

#33 scarsick

scarsick

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 16:36

Why are the new items spawning in 8 man tourneys?

I thought you had mentioned they'll be in 16 men tournies

#34 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 April 2012 - 16:37

still spawning in 8 man

The new items are 16 man. I can see it in Admin. The old items are spawning in 8 man, as the opening post stated they would.

#35 2million

2million

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 16:38

would be nice to get rid of some of these stockpiles people have been collecting for weeks/months

#36 scarsick

scarsick

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Please check the arena and the complete tournaments...so far all the new items have spawned in 8 man tournies instead of 16

#37 fs_kaboobi

fs_kaboobi
  • Guests

every new item has been an 8 man tourney

#38 Placeboo

Placeboo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 16:39

I still disagree. If people have to wait weeks for arena gear then the componeonts for those items will have no value until they are released (no1 wants to hold onto gear). Then all the backed up gear will get dumped during the time at a low value cause every1 is holding onto stocked up components. If you release now there may be a surge, but there is also a huge supply of excess components from the past months of stagnate arena. Let the surge happen, clear out the components and then cycle the batches later on to keep the market less unstable.

http://fallensword.c... ... _id=458136

spawn after you said it was changed of new item 8 man tourney
(PS cobra dumb luck win in final bah)

#39 scarsick

scarsick

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 16:47

And another 1

#40 grimnok

grimnok

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 16:47

still spawning in 8 man

The new items are 16 man. I can see it in Admin. The old items are spawning in 8 man, as the opening post stated they would.

Something is wrong then, they've all been 8. E.g. the newest Jade Serpent Tablet 458158

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: