• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 hmfic

hmfic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 16:25

can we get an anti-dispel curse buff? this is an absolutely ridiculous buff. anytime this activates and someone is in a defense set it is a win button...and with an activation rate of 35%(I seem to think its a bit higher) its beyond over powered. and with the addition of defense and armor boosting buffs this is just going to become even more over powered

#22 Jonah Tebaa

Jonah Tebaa

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Lebanon

Posted 14 March 2013 - 17:11

Good to hear. New buffs have been long awaited. I hope they are spread across the leveling tree too. Lower level players could enjoy something new too and EOC is not so easy to achieve.

Also, I hope this will happen soon guys. We really miss seeing something new around :)

keep up the good work.

#23 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 19:47

off topic

Can you please give at least something to thieves for their Loyalty? I mean LF, Unbreakable and Doubler potions for Allegiance Tokens aren't so appealing... How about Anti Deflect & Gloat potions for AT?

#24 Werd64

Werd64

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 20:07

Will we still log into FS with our normal username and password? or when the update goes live, will we use the hunted cow account to log in to all HCS games?

Well we got players at almost 1700 so the 1600 tier is overdue. I would start a thread immediately for the 1800 tier, :wink:

Once you merge your existing Fallen Sword account, you'll then log into Fallen Sword with your Hunted Cow account (which you can also use to login to the Hunted Cow Community and support system) :)

So i wont be able to log in anymore with current username/paswword?
I ask it, cause im online and i can read what is happening, but if someone comes back after weeks/months, he will see something "strange" and confusing (with the risk we will lose that player for good).
An option to use current user/password would be nice.

I was going to log back into sigmastorm2 and perhaps start playing again, but then there was this weird merge thing that I was too lazy to do. I din't bother reading it entirely, I was too tired, and just said scre it, so now I'm not playing sigmastorm2, yet they could have had a player come back!

2qvub8W.png

#25 Spider0007

Spider0007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 22:22

can we get an anti-dispel curse buff? this is an absolutely ridiculous buff. anytime this activates and someone is in a defense set it is a win button...and with an activation rate of 35%(I seem to think its a bit higher) its beyond over powered. and with the addition of defense and armor boosting buffs this is just going to become even more over powered

+1!! I suggest keeping the buff, but perhaps rather than totally negating Dark Curse all together, it could cut the buff level in half. So if you have DC175 active then dispel curse cuts it to DC87.5. Or something along those lines. Any other suggestions for tweaking Dispel Curse so it isn't a "win button"?

#26 Spider0007

Spider0007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 22:26

off topic

Can you please give at least something to thieves for their Loyalty? I mean LF, Unbreakable and Doubler potions for Allegiance Tokens aren't so appealing... How about Anti Deflect & Gloat potions for AT?

+1000! Awesome suggestion about Loyalty Rewards!!! I would take any kind of PvP potion to use. Anti deflect, gloat, maybe flinch or terrorize or sanctuary. All would be useful for loyalty rewards.

Also, why is it that you can buy all the loyalty rewards with gold except for the original potions? Can you make the LF, UB, DBLR, Sac, AL potions also available to purchase with gold??

#27 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 22:48

off topic

+1000! Awesome suggestion about Loyalty Rewards!!! I would take any kind of PvP potion to use. Anti deflect, gloat, maybe flinch or terrorize or sanctuary lvl 200+. All would be useful for loyalty rewards.

Also, why is it that you can buy all the loyalty rewards with gold except for the original potions? Can you make the LF, UB, DBLR, Sac, AL potions also available to purchase with gold??

Aye, a few PvP pots in the Loyalty Rewards wouldn't go a miss. I mainly level but enjoy the GvG part of the game too. Be handy if there were a few GvG/PvP pots in there.

Don't agree about the original loyalty potions being purchasable with gold though. The original pots are worthy of spending loyalty points on, the others...nope. There has to be an added incentive to donate, getting double Loyalty points is one of them during a Special Offer. If the original loyalty pots could be bought with gold donations may fall.

Cheers.

wil72

#28 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 14 March 2013 - 23:43

Don't agree about the original loyalty potions being purchasable with gold though. The original pots are worthy of spending loyalty points on, the others...nope. There has to be an added incentive to donate, getting double Loyalty points is one of them during a Special Offer. If the original loyalty pots could be bought with gold donations may fall.

Cheers.

wil72

Big +1 from me there.

You want the big loyalty potions ? - donate for 'em like everyone else has to :)

#29 Spider0007

Spider0007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 00:21

I certainly see your point about donating for the big loyalty potions. I was just wondering why you could buy some of them with gold and not others. To me, if they're meant to be purchased with loyalty only then why even offer the gold option?

#30 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 15 March 2013 - 00:27

I certainly see your point about donating for the big loyalty potions. I was just wondering why you could buy some of them with gold and not others. To me, if they're meant to be purchased with loyalty only then why even offer the gold option?

The other potions are :-

1. Very low level, for low level players to buy when they can't find buffs otherwise
2. Only very slightly above the best otherwise in game (L180 vs L175)
3. For the global quests.

The loyalty token ONLY potions are much more powerful ..

1. UB200 (granted, not as powerful now as it was, (with Distil and UB not protecting spine) and in need of replacement with something better)
2. LF1250
3. Doubler 1200

They should remain available only via tokens IMO

#31 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:30

On the idea of a skill reset, there will be one. You can expect one, but if you didn't use the one given previously, then tough luck.

LOL - it doesn't work that way. If/When they give a skill reset, that's what they give ... if you've not used the previous one then tough luck :)

On the note of Loyalty potions, I think this would be a good idea to put in a new forum topic. This topic should stay focused on the new skills. I made one, go post your ideas in the following link.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=109082

#32 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:12

Instead of a free skill reset, i would rather have the fsps thats that reset cost. i have already a reset, from earlier resets. is it possible to people chooce what they want? for example;

a free reset or the amount of fsps or aa epic potion (bound) or reserve stam or anything you like to choose as HCS.

but give people a choose please.

It's free, HCS don't have to give us ANYTHING.
Yet they are, nice if them huh?

agreed! but if they are planning to give anything, let people choose then. that would be great!!

That can go in the list of things that are never going to happen ... :lol:

I wouldn't have used mine at all then and everyone would sell theirs. so it would defeat the purpose of giving us one. they give us one so people can readjust the buffs.

#33 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:13

Honestly, I could see removing this buff. I would also make DC only 1/2 as effective in pvp or make it PVE only. that would make Defense worthwhile again?

#34 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:17

1. Very low level, for low level players to buy when they can't find buffs otherwise

1. UB200 (granted, not as powerful now as it was, (with Distil and UB not protecting spine) and in need of replacement with something better)
2. LF1250
3. Doubler 1200

Perhaps a compromise. Give 10 or 15 tokens per day for logging in instead of 5. I know I would never miss a log in day if I was getting more tokens just for logging in.

I would stay on topic if we had a list of skills to talk about. I didn't read / follow the original thread for 1600 tier buffs cause it got to be too long. I bet most didn't. So a recap of the best ideas for voting OR a selection of the buffs they plan on implementing would be great.

#35 hmfic

hmfic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:19

Honestly, I could see removing this buff. I would also make DC only 1/2 as effective in pvp or make it PVE only. that would make Defense worthwhile again?

problem with reducing or removing DC from pvp is that most defense and NMV set ups are pretty close to untouchable...my ladder is very defense based and I can personally tell you without DC it would be a battle of 2% about 90% of the time. Defense is plenty powerful especially with the new buffs coming out to boost it even more.

#36 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:30

No point making it PvE since no critters have Dark curse..... Yet! :twisted:

#37 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:03

2. LF1250
3. Doubler 1200

Perhaps a compromise. Give 10 or 15 tokens per day for logging in instead of 5. I know I would never miss a log in day if I was getting more tokens just for logging in.

I would stay on topic if we had a list of skills to talk about. I didn't read / follow the original thread for 1600 tier buffs cause it got to be too long. I bet most didn't. So a recap of the best ideas for voting OR a selection of the buffs they plan on implementing would be great.

Why ?? - the cows give all players SOME tokens so that they can, eventually, get the loyalty potions. Be grateful they do that - they don't have to. The potions could be SOLELY available for those donating after all.

#38 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 March 2013 - 22:38

Why ?? - the cows give all players SOME tokens so that they can, eventually, get the loyalty potions. Be grateful they do that - they don't have to. The potions could be SOLELY available for those donating after all.

Lets put it to a vote. I would suspect 95% or more of players would be for this.

Keep in mind I suggest this when I have plenty of tokens already to use. I bring it up for guild mates and others that really can't afford to donate.

#39 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 March 2013 - 22:39

No point making it PvE since no critters have Dark curse..... Yet! :twisted:

Monsters with Terrorize or Anti-Dark Curse ... OMG !!! perhaps for 1700+ leveling to keep you guys on your toes.

I guess with the proposed batch of new buffs (hard to even remember what they all were (40 were suggested in the last feedback thread)), we should wait to make changes till they have had a chance to take effect. better to evaluate first before making changes.

#40 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 15 March 2013 - 22:41

Lets put it to a vote. I would suspect 95% or more of players would be for this.

Keep in mind I suggest this when I have plenty of tokens already to use. I bring it up for guild mates and others that really can't afford to donate.

LMAO - of course they would. Does that make it right tho ? - does that mean it should happen ? - NO.

The potions offered aren't essential to levelling, so not having access to them doesn't really detract from anyones gaming experience ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: