#22 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 09:23

:)

A break dancing cow, that's priceless, Bloody18.. priceless. lol Thanks.

oie_oie_overlay_zpsri0xeqby.gifhehe...Best event of the game deserves cows "busting" moves =)

#23 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 09:48

Amazing. lol

#24 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 10:53

This is going to be a LONG week! lol

#25 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 December 2015 - 12:43

Oh I am so ready for this event.  I am looking at my list of potions and checking it twice to make sure all is right to get the max amount of levels.  The wait is like the Grinch who states the noise is time for the event.   The dancing cows sums it all up. 

I wonder when the Christmas quests will open and other things of the seasons. Oh BigGrim you have this jolly fs community member waiting for the stirring of such events.  Though I am no poet just an anxious soul waiting for holiday adventures of the season. :)

#26 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 13 December 2015 - 23:30

oie_oie_overlay_zpsri0xeqby.gifhehe...Best event of the game deserves cows "busting" moves =)

To heck with the double xp, Bloody's dancing cows (Two, count 'em, 2 of 'em!) are an event all in itself   :D  

#27 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 00:22

Do these 100 levels come with quests?

*edit

Nvm figured it out myself, unless you are still working on them.

Edited by EpicPiety, 14 December 2015 - 00:23.

#28 Tarjuna

Tarjuna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 01:30

Thanks, FS Admin Team!

We will surely enjoy the 2xp Event!

#29 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 11:55

Why does my leveling matter to you? I will buy upgrades anytime I want to get to EOC. The question is, in my opinion, am I throwing my hard earned money away if I spend to get to EOC? The double xp events are the time to get to EOC. I'm happily encouraged lately we can see cheaters being term'd. However I'm greatly discouraged I don't see much development on aspects of the game! Both of those ideas seem taboo every time they're raised. Why? As not just you have said, another concern is that we still lack quests for content already released long ago. So will we get a couple hundred levels of unfinished, bare-bones content to appease the insatiable demand leveling only players have? The questions are relevant! Communication is important to my decision making.

LOL, You have 700 levels at least to catch up, I think this should keep you busy and not waste any of your hard earned money.

#30 WWWolf

WWWolf
  • United States of America

Posted 16 December 2015 - 18:01

You know, I was actually speculating (and preparing for the possibility) that you might do a Double Composing XP event @ the same time now that such a thing can occur...

Of course, that would be slightly evil to do such a thing but would make for an interesting event lol

As XP really doesn't matter much to me, I will not be participating in this event unless I decide to farm commons ~100 levels below my level but I do wish everyone the best of luck.

Thanks for this great event HCS :->

#31 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 02:40

You know, I was actually speculating (and preparing for the possibility) that you might do a Double Composing XP event @ the same time now that such a thing can occur...

Of course, that would be slightly evil to do such a thing but would make for an interesting event lol......(other stuff)

Composing XP bonus event is worthless unless the instant finish price is also locked to the minimum cost for every pot during the event.   Otherwise only the richest of the rich will benefit and they are probably already well along in composing without the bonus event.

Screenshot everything!

#32 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 17 December 2015 - 04:39

Composing XP bonus event is worthless unless the instant finish price is also locked to the minimum cost for every pot during the event.   Otherwise only the richest of the rich will benefit and they are probably already well along in composing without the bonus event.

Lemme see if I get you here ?

You're saying 2xp on composing, but the standard price (i.e. as it is now) to auto-complete ?

or are

you querying if the event is offering 2xp BUT the auto-complete cost is also doubled ?

The former is how it should be, of course - and the latter turns it into a non-event for - as you say - all bar the richest of the rich.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#33 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2015 - 04:44

I think he means he wants the instant finish price to be locked at the lowest amount.

IE 5k for a 20 (40xp) potion, as many times as you want...

This is just fraggling ridiculous to be honest.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#34 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 17 December 2015 - 05:12

I think he means he wants the instant finish price to be locked at the lowest amount.

IE 5k for a 20 (40xp) potion, as many times as you want...

This is just fraggling ridiculous to be honest.

If that's the assumption / desire, then yes, I agree. The insta-complete costs should remain the same as they are now - otherwise in a 24hr event, everyone will be making 100xp pots (assuming they have the frags, of course) for 5K each.

Nah, 2xp, same insta-complete price ... still a good deal ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#35 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2015 - 05:45

I get where Yote is coming from though, sort of.

When you think about it a double xp event for composing won't yield much extra, not really. The cost and time required are still going to be prohibitive.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#36 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 17 December 2015 - 05:47

When you think about it a double xp event for composing won't yield much extra, not really. The cost and time required are still going to be prohibitive.

I'll happily take 2xp for an event tho - I'm trying my best to level up there and haven't even reached the first cap (the one we weren't going to go beyond), let alone the 2nd cap yet ..

#37 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2015 - 05:58

Me either, I'm not even halfway to the cap lol.

I'm not really in any rush though really. The potions are nice but they are still second fiddle to the big epic pots, and they last me all year round. lol

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#38 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:06

I agree that Yote's solution is silly, but also understand where he is coming from. A three day double-composing XP event means I get 3 days composing XP gifted to me - but if reaching the cap is going to take 3-4 years (> 12000 days), then its never going to have anything like the impact of double XP hunts.

Still glad to have it though

Edited by rowbeth, 17 December 2015 - 09:07.

#39 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:53

I agree that Yote's solution is silly, but also understand where he is coming from. A three day double-composing XP event means I get 3 days composing XP gifted to me - but if reaching the cap is going to take 3-4 years (> 12000 days), then its never going to have anything like the impact of double XP hunts.

Still glad to have it though

Not sure this analogy/comparison makes sense? You can get to eoc in less then 3-4 years because of double xp events? The impact of double xp events is minimal except for the rich especially if you are comparing time to get to eoc. Or I could be comprehending this incorrectly which wouldn't my first time.

#40 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:21

LOL, You have 700 levels at least to catch up, I think this should keep you busy and not waste any of your hard earned money.

Another player worried about how I play.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: