BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,827 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 January 2016 - 13:34

Hey there everyone.

Congrats to the Fallen Sword community for unlocking the Ruby Tier in the Global Event! Once again the community worked together as a team to achieve this!

If you qualified during the event, your reward is now awaiting collection in your character mailbox :) We hope you all enjoyed the event!

Note: You can see the 'Top 100 Global Quest Contributors' for this event by clicking here.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#22 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 13:42

Thanks for the pretty chests HCS.

Just to note.... Elemental Wraiths need to removed from the realms. I'm not "complaining", just saying ,oP I'm quite happy with them staying as I like the drops. Not affecting kill streak. Just still appearing and respawning with my AM. 

Looks like FS Community continues to love gobbling frags (o0 Higher Ruby tier kill level next time? ,oP

#23 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 22:40

Thank you Grim, this was the first one I did without a doubler.  :)

#24 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 05:00

haha Fun stuff huh?

#25 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 14 January 2016 - 05:18

No doubler = loads more frags.

I try to do as much of a GE as I can tolerate without a global booster to rack up as many as I can ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: