#41 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 November 2014 - 01:08

i dont get the problem..you still have a rare mount..etc..just doesnt make it an achiev?

individuals like ant,chels and myself..only spent the ep on those packs to get the achievements,not the mounts. now that it is a free little option its like...oh now that we got you to spend a crap ton on our packs here you all go everyone can have it for FREE!! whoopie!!! ;)

peeps wanting to keep in touch hit me up with a forums message i'll see what i can do. 

Edited by HuMoR, 01 November 2014 - 01:09.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#42 HappyDays

HappyDays

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 03:22

Maybe they can re work the achievements to not include paying items........ but will the loot crate items sell then is the question, as they are so basic. I assume ant would not be a happy bunny.

I posted about this, slightly touched on it briefly with achievements. You know the packs are like reskins. So many things in this game are reskins. same thing changed slightly....... blue light, red lights. blue glow .... red glow to change. I doubt they opened all those packs to get red glow etc. I think they opened them because they said, that maybe some might buy off them for achievements and they get them as well etc. They saw an opportunity. So they opened them and gathered.

Now without the achievement element to some of their pruchases, all they have is horses etc with green glow instead of blue etc. But of course they have the skeleton pet etc and those things. Not everything is reskins and I am not saying that. But a few are. I don't want to think about what they probs spent on these things. But I do understand how some can be upset. In no way am I saying what is right or wrong. But I do understand, these people bought assuming something which has now dramatically changed.

I think hcs will do something to make good for them. Maybe a slight refund or something B)

#43 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 01 November 2014 - 08:23

I spent 3-4k ep on chests. Mainly for achievements, and I was planning on spending more. Now I don't need to which is nice, but I know others have spent ALOT more...

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#44 slipknot84

slipknot84

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 08:33

7-8k no complaints here.

tumblr_nahbpgs7Pm1rpnbr6o1_500.gif

#45 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2014 - 08:52

Ant, Guthix... Don't jump the gun like I did in this thread (I regret doing that). They have admitted they made a mistake, so I would say pop in a support ticket with your concerns and see what they can do.

It is going to be very tricky as Fable has pointed out. Knowing you two, I am sure you probably gave some of the stuff away for free to other players or already traded it so it would probably be best for them to deal with things on an individual basis as it will not be a simple case of refunding the EP and taking back all the items you gained.

Also the vast majority who bought the boxes are probably delighted with their rare goodies (slip and ernz I'm looking at you) :P , or do not even care about the achievements.

Contact support and take it from there is my advice. Good luck. :)

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#46 slipknot84

slipknot84

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 11:50

i got a cat and a broom...x2....so if anyone knows a pair of witches i can sell them to lemme know...rein..cough.

#47 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 01 November 2014 - 12:41

I gave away 90% of my stuff. I like the shape change pots though...

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#48 slipknot84

slipknot84

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 18:11

we've never had a paid to get achiev, and there should never be one.  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: