- 1 New Champion.
*** TRANSMISSION INTERRUPTED ***[/quote]
Hm...how many HKs and Elites?

[quote]*** TRANSMISSION INTERRUPTED ***
- New Mission 'The Cleansing'.
asjbfqwewerklgnm975 ;dkjg045=-wermsfmb ;xcm sdfih gfihgi&%"£^cjgf

*** TRANSMISSION RESUMED ***[/quote]
Secret missions?[/quote]

No idea. My transmission was garbled too.

[quote name="Aranka"]
I really like the idea of having them in the City...are we ever going to see a new city though?
it would be cool to have some stims with prescriptions that could be assembled

Also, we still can't use the "stim" section of the TH because these are bound

all and all, this is a great teaser, not a great stim, but you gotta start small ;)[/quote]

I believe FORN and Zaelin would be up for other cities, yeah. I don't see why not.

The Stims section will come into play soon. We have various things to add but Stims are first. That should be soon. I agree it is better to start small. Blueprinted Stims are something we are playing with too.

[quote name="DrgnMastr"]BUG! The Snabith Edge REJUV is really an augmentation center.[/quote]

Fixed!

[quote name="Aranka"]
I really don't like the bound aspect of it because I can't store these in my faction store[/quote]

I'll take that under advisement.

[quote name="Aranka"]
I don't like that it's non-stackable
I was hoping that stims would be stackable[/quote]

? Blast. Have to mention that to Hoofmaster. I want them to stack too.

[quote name="Aranka"]
I do like that there is an instant portal to Taulin (25 energy) + 1 more energy to get to the City + there is a portal there to get back to the space station
(the level 90+ areas might be a little harder to get back to at the moment)
I do like that it's a stim and it looks like a stim
I do like that we can expect more stims in due time[/quote]

I left the portal out for longer than I intended. My bad. It's been there about a week. The new Sector Map should go live somewhat earlier.

Yeah, we want the stims to look like stims. I don't want them all to look like syringes though.

You can expect more Stims. They are on the top of my list when I return to work next week. (I'm on holiday.)

[quote name="Aranka"]
I have feeling that we will start seeing better stims soon[/quote]

Soon, yes.

[quote name="TorNis"]
What's the point of 'Plain of the Void' and 'Ways of the Void' being so big?[/quote]

To find your way to Wisdom!

[quote name="TorNis"]I dunno. I was trying to figure out mission parts of the BG post)
I bet there will be 2 elites or +1 HK)[/quote]

*Strokes Chin*

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

[quote name="nutkar97"]
Were artifacts added this update?[/quote]

Not yet. Believe me, I want them too but it's not as easy as you might think. We are thinking of ways to make them useful but not overpowered. When we add these, we want the fighting over them to be fierce! I want this to be a good addition instead of slapdash. That'd benefit no-one.

#42 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 19:10

So far so good. I hate the stim (ok, it's a sneak peak but how about at least something we would use!).

Level 94. Snubnose Tungo. How is it doing solid damage? Seems it has to be slashing, crushing or piercing from the description and picture.... Isn't solid damage limited to projectiles?

#43 021962

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 April 2009 - 19:13

delete

#44 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 19:28

There is at least 1 in level 93 - blueprint that is.

#45 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,878 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 April 2009 - 19:29

So far so good. I hate the stim (ok, it's a sneak peak but how about at least something we would use!).

Level 94. Snubnose Tungo. How is it doing solid damage? Seems it has to be slashing, crushing or piercing from the description and picture.... Isn't solid damage limited to projectiles?

Such damage can come from it striking you with its thick neck and tail. Slamming you with it's feet.

70 New 'Rare' Items.
95 New 'Blueprints'
As of level 95 these do not exist yet? Why is that?

Edit:
Add this to the list:43 New 'Components'

Could it be...........they ain't been found yet? They are there. I know this. But I ain't giving away my secrets yet!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

#46 021962

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 April 2009 - 19:30

delete

#47 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,878 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 April 2009 - 19:32

The mission blueprint and drops are there, but none of the others. lol

Oh they are there. Just not where you think they are.

#48 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 19:33

Such damage can come from it striking you with its thick neck and tail. Slamming you with it's feet.

70 New 'Rare' Items.
95 New 'Blueprints'

Edit:

Could it be...........they ain't been found yet? They are there. I know this. But I ain't giving away my secrets yet!

No BG, that would be crushing.... I'm not overly pressed but solid damage has been very consistently from slug type projectiles, which makes sense. Crushing has been heavy things that hit you hard (like the tail or neck...).

#49 ss_gameface

ss_gameface
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2009 - 19:35

this just cracks me up... too much whining bout content being boring, and what does HCS do? throw us a curveball where we cant find the blueprints, have some huge areas with seemingly no purpose (at least not yet ;) )... well gotta give them credit, this is certainly more than a boring 10 levels

#50 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,878 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 April 2009 - 19:36

No BG, that would be crushing.... I'm not overly pressed but solid damage has been very consistently from slug type projectiles, which makes sense. Crushing has been heavy things that hit you hard (like the tail or neck...).

Perhaps. If everyone is happier with it like that, I'll change it though I am usually loathe to do so.

#51 TorNis

TorNis

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 19:37

To find your way to Wisdom!

Got it.

#52 Zaelin

Zaelin

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 19:38

70 New 'Rare' Items.
95 New 'Blueprints'

Edit:

I have said before.. anything is possible in Sci Fi ;D

#53 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 19:39

I'll point out it's better for us if it's solid as there is generally more resistance to that than crushing. I was just pointing out for consistency....

#54 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,878 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 April 2009 - 19:49

I'll point out it's better for us if it's solid as there is generally more resistance to that than crushing. I was just pointing out for consistency....

Heh heh. I'll change it to crushing if we all want! I must admit, I'm enjoying this.

#55 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 19:52

4% bonus to base Attack?....1000 credits? *sigh*

level 50 strike would of been more useful.

#56 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,878 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 April 2009 - 19:55

4% bonus to base Attack?....1000 credits? *sigh*

level 50 strike would of been more useful.

As mentioned earlier, it's a small step to let y'all know they are coming. Bigger and better stims are one the way soon.

#57 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 19:58

Understood BG. But, consider making it at a level we'd actually buy? There are players with Strike at level 105 out there so this, while reassuring that stims are being developed, doesn't really add anything to the game as is. Strike 100 would make sense and even 125. I don't see how strike... 125 would be unbalancing. Maybe 125 is something that would end up being too expensive. Especially since cred drops didn't rise again.

#58 021962

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 April 2009 - 19:59

The mission blueprint and drops are there, but none of the others. lol

Oh they are there. Just not where you think they are.

#59 ss_nutkar97

ss_nutkar97
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2009 - 20:01

I'm liking the sound of this content, can't wait to get there :D

The thing is... the effect is going to be spoilt when the wiki is made up to date, and with it being unnofficial, theres no way to stop it.

Thats going to spoil a lot for the people that use it i reckon.

I know I for one will be avoiding it at all costs when I reach that level, I'm here to have fun, and working out whats happening in this content sounds right up my street.

Hoorah for an interlude to level, move on, make something, level, etc...

I'm actually gonna have to use my brain :D

#60 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,878 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 April 2009 - 20:03

Understood BG. But, consider making it at a level we'd actually buy? There are players with Strike at level 105 out there so this, while reassuring that stims are being developed, doesn't really add anything to the game as is. Strike 100 would make sense and even 125. I don't see how strike... 125 would be unbalancing. Maybe 125 is something that would end up being too expensive. Especially since cred drops didn't rise again.

Again, I'll take this under advisement. We are simply being cautious as we don't want to break the balance as it is. Merely fine tune it. I can honestly say that it can be a tough juggling act.

Well I have not found them yet. It had better be worth it.

They are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: