• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#41 Bombgart

Bombgart

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 18:28

unable to kill the Nox titan even though i'm still on quest.  Error message says titan on guild cooldown.  Isn't cooldown supposed to be overridden for those still on quest?

#42 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 October 2015 - 19:20

unable to kill the Nox titan even though i'm still on quest.  Error message says titan on guild cooldown.  Isn't cooldown supposed to be overridden for those still on quest?

me too bomb..

please sort this asap hcs or we will need to hunt it next year

#43 adienamar

adienamar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 19:25

Nope. The prize is only added once a SECURE is in place.

Secure done. still nothing.

The 'Tyrannicus Nox (Titan)' titan has been defeated!

The guild 'Disposable Heroes' was determined the overall victor as they inflicted over 50% of.........

Need to see the TKP on Titan rewards page for guild's computing.

Edited by adienamar, 30 October 2015 - 19:29.

#44 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 19:38

there is a bug, our CD is resetting when people do quest kills.

19:15 30/Oct/2015 Your guild obtained 4 Titan Kill Points from your guild's contribution to the defeat of the titan 'Tyrannicus Nox (Titan)'.

19:15 30/Oct/2015 As your guild now has enough TKP to obtain the reward for the titan 'Tyrannicus Nox (Titan)', a 7 day cooldown has been activated on your guild for this titan. This only affects this particular titan and your guild can still hunt other titans during the cooldown.

15:50 30/Oct/2015 As your guild now has enough TKP to obtain the reward for the titan 'Tyrannicus Nox (Titan)', a 7 day cooldown has been activated on your guild for this titan. This only affects this particular titan and your guild can still hunt other titans during the cooldown.

On the titan page it says CD 19:15 nov 6th instead of 15:50 nov 6th

Edited by EpicPiety, 30 October 2015 - 19:39.

#45 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 19:43

Yea, i think CD on seasonal events is kind of anti-event but thats just me...If i wanna be on 24/7 hunting titans that come out for a few weeks each year i should beable too...With CD i might get totally unlucky and can't participate at all... I wouldn't be against removing CD on seasonal titans...They require low TKP anyways so everyone will still beable to earn the epics and they spawn often which only helps the fact.

#46 Bombgart

Bombgart

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 19:57

Yea, i think CD on seasonal events is kind of anti-event but thats just me...If i wanna be on 24/7 hunting titans that come out for a few weeks each year i should beable too...With CD i might get totally unlucky and can't participate at all... I wouldn't be against removing CD on seasonal titans...They require low TKP anyways so everyone will still beable to earn the epics and they spawn often which only helps the fact.

i don't really care about the epic.  Just want to be able to kill the necessary 400 of each for quest.  And i read somewhere that still being on quest overrides cooldown.  i'm Not saying it should or shouldn't be just mentioning what i read and not wanting to be on for 4/7 let alone 24/7 lol

#47 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 20:21

i don't really care about the epic.  Just want to be able to kill the necessary 400 of each for quest.  And i read somewhere that still being on quest overrides cooldown.  i'm Not saying it should or shouldn't be just mentioning what i read and not wanting to be on for 4/7 let alone 24/7 lol

Code is set up to allow you to get 1 kill each spawn for quest titans.

Unfortunately this quest needs 400 kills, hopefully that many spawn or BG fixes the code.

#48 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 20:26

The easiest way to solve this is by changing the amount of kills on the quest for 1 (or 4), and fixing the cooldown issue, that should NOT reset each time someone kills it 1 time.

#49 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 20:41

The guild 'Disposable Heroes' was determined the overall victor as they inflicted over 50% of.........

guilds who secure the titan should automatically get the epic, all other guilds who are on cool down (NON secures) will have to wait until monday for HCS to put it live

Edited by mary4ever, 30 October 2015 - 20:45.

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#50 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 20:45

Correct i remember reading that BG said it would be added then :)... Nice job on the secure!

#51 bjkills

bjkills

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 20:52

im sure you would be happy with removing the cool down piety. That way your guild could mass secure it over and over again while everyone else would struggle to get kills, real fair.

Professional Arena Player when it comes to losing. Avid Titan Hunter. Sometimes I buy and sell stuff.

#52 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 21:00

im sure you would be happy with removing the cool down piety. That way your guild could mass secure it over and over again while everyone else would struggle to get kills, real fair.

Your point? Obviously my opinion is bias but if you step away and actually think about it at face value it is a little ridiculous to have a seasonal titan CD. Also some people tend to forget the point of titan hunting is not so everybody can get the epic. It's meant to go to the people who deserve it and earned it. If any guild can manage to dominate the field good for them they deserve it. My team has been on high alert lately i really love seeing 5-7 people secure a titan together...That's how titan hunting used to be...That's how titan hunting should be! 

#53 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 21:33

CD on Seasonals is way more important, since that allows everyone to enjoy the event, not only the faster ones, we all know that, no point to discuss this on this topic, this topic is about the event, not CD.

#54 TSDaedalus

TSDaedalus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 30 October 2015 - 22:12

Thank you to cucubaubau for equipping so I could take the screenshot!

tyrannicus.png

#55 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 22:15

Your point? Obviously my opinion is bias but if you step away and actually think about it at face value it is a little ridiculous to have a seasonal titan CD. Also some people tend to forget the point of titan hunting is not so everybody can get the epic. It's meant to go to the people who deserve it and earned it. If any guild can manage to dominate the field good for them they deserve it. My team has been on high alert lately i really love seeing 5-7 people secure a titan together...That's how titan hunting used to be...That's how titan hunting should be! 

I think it would be much fairer to the community as a whole if Seasonal titans had individual cooldowns instead of guild 1's.

Meaning that you have your own personal TKP for seasonals. Once you get enough to get the drop your on cooldown. Allows everyone to participate whether they are in big or small guilds.

#56 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 October 2015 - 22:22

cool downs prevent certain players scripting and giving no one else in the game a chance.. so they need to stay in place in my opinion..

all we need is for the cows to fix it so we can actually kill enough  to complete the quest.. god only knows why they thought it would be a good idea to make  2 quests needing 400 titan kills rather than the usual 1 required.

#57 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 30 October 2015 - 23:49

cool downs prevent certain players scripting and giving no one else in the game a chance.. so they need to stay in place in my opinion..

all we need is for the cows to fix it so we can actually kill enough  to complete the quest.. god only knows why they thought it would be a good idea to make  2 quests needing 400 titan kills rather than the usual 1 required.

Thank heavens for Titan Doubler is what I say - getting just 100 kills on each took 2 titan spawns for me with all the rubber-banding and seemingly insta-no-cool-down-teleporting going on ...

I'm still bemused why the kill count went from 1 to 400, but, it is doable, if somewhat painful..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#58 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 00:04

23:59 30/Oct/2015 Your guild obtained 4 Titan Kill Points from your guild's contribution to the defeat of the titan 'Tyrannicus Nox (Titan)'.

log_1.gif 23:59 30/Oct/2015 As your guild now has enough TKP to obtain the reward for the titan 'Tyrannicus Nox (Titan)', a 7 day cooldown has been activated on your guild for this titan. This only affects this particular titan and your guild can still hunt other titans during the cooldown.

Really stupid that every time the titan dies our cooldown resets...

Edited by Leos3000, 31 October 2015 - 00:04.

#59 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 October 2015 - 00:34

First of all, thanks for this cool event :) Just a couple of questions:

Are any of the global creatures dropping frag stashes? I got my 9000 kills and didn't get any frag stashes... This kind of stopped me from killing any more.

For those killing Halloween Revenants... is there a way to quick open all the zombie coffins and not have your log messages spammed when you open a bunch? If not... would this be a possibility? :P

Thanks again cows, and happy halloween!

#60 Joshrocs

Joshrocs

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 01:44

How do we get zombie brews? It says on the ultimate fallensword guide that its not dropped by anyone, nor sold.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: