Photo

Development Roadmap (Updated 8th September 2014)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
176 replies to this topic

#41 j3k

j3k

Posted 19 June 2014 - 16:34

Fallen Sword Point Vault (Bank) (20th August 2014)

This FSPbank will we have the same Deposits that we have for our gold or is it  a one deposit bank?

fallen-sword-logo.jpg

I am a merchant. If I'm not ripping you off, then I'm not doing my job! ~Gomezkilla

#42 pinkdude

pinkdude

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 17:12

This FSPbank will we have the same Deposits that we have for our gold or is it  a one deposit bank?

Can anyone elaborate on this? I have been away for a long time. What is a FSPbank? Are FSPs able to be looted like gold now?

EDIT: Side note: I am not the Phool from fallensword. Not sure why my name on the forum does not match my username

Edited by Phool, 19 June 2014 - 17:13.

#43 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 June 2014 - 18:00

Hi Phool, no this is just a random idea

#44 pinkdude

pinkdude

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 18:05

Is it a functional idea? Does it serve a purpose? I can't imagine a use for a FSP bank since they cannot be stolen.

#45 j3k

j3k

Posted 19 June 2014 - 18:29

Is it a functional idea? Does it serve a purpose? I can't imagine a use for a FSP bank since they cannot be stolen.

i have no idea i think it might be like the gold bank   with a certain number of deposits  but instead of gold its FSP

fallen-sword-logo.jpg

I am a merchant. If I'm not ripping you off, then I'm not doing my job! ~Gomezkilla

#46 Azarek

Azarek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 19:13

Apparently 110 people did...see http://forums.hunted...showtopic=58946

But from Hoof's post:

Fallen Sword Point Vault (Bank)
This would allow you to store some of your Fallen Sword Points in a vault to help prevent you accidentally using / trading them.

Edited by Azarek, 19 June 2014 - 19:16.

#47 MrSiggs

MrSiggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 19:46

good idea on the vault for fsp as many put items in AH to pass through at ridiculous fsp..and I could see how an accident may happen if not properly using filters or paying less attention...in addition..I really hope that the illegal script detectors work as it seems there are some who like to use them...especially for TITAN HUNTING , even though it is against the rules here

#48 pinkdude

pinkdude

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 20:57

Apparently 110 people did...see http://forums.hunted...showtopic=58946

But from Hoof's post:

Fallen Sword Point Vault (Bank)
This would allow you to store some of your Fallen Sword Points in a vault to help prevent you accidentally using / trading them.

I didn't mean any disrespect towards the idea. I just genuinely couldn't think of a use for the FSP Vault. Thank you for clearing that up. I was unable to find any discussion about it.

#49 Melissa3

Melissa3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 21:43

I didn't mean any disrespect towards the idea. I just genuinely couldn't think of a use for the FSP Vault. Thank you for clearing that up. I was unable to find any discussion about it.

The FSP Bank was my suggestion.  

The idea behind it is that you wont be able to spend FSP accidentally.  An example of this is accidentally clicking on something in the auction house when u were really trying to buy the item below or above.  I have heard of a case where someone was buying cheap items but misclicked on a 1000 fsp item.

In my case I accidentally accepted a secure trade for a 550 fsp buy  which i thought was 550 gold . The items were worth only gold. 

My thinking is if you can put your FSP aside these things cant happen as you would have to withdraw your FSP when u intend on buying something.

Its kinda like you dont walk around with all your cash in real life right? ...  You get it only when u need it....  Same principle and im glad the community agreed.  :)

#50 Zorg

Zorg

Chief Technical Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 20 June 2014 - 14:09

BigGrim has returned, we'll be looking at the balance for the new Arena changes on Monday. Hopefully, release will be next Wednesday. Sorry for the delay.

~ Chief Technical Officer
Wayne 'Zorg' Robinson

#51 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 14:18

BigGrim has returned, we'll be looking at the balance for the new Arena changes on Monday. Hopefully, release will be next Wednesday. Sorry for the delay.

lol..from wednesday, to thursday, to friday, to monday then wednesday again...please fix arena, please do more than just arena tokens...please add random matchups....and most important of all - please make the prizes have value again (or the arena tokens idea will fall flat on its face)...please make it easier for new players to participate..speed up arena- fix the starting entry fees !!  ..please, just do something...thanks

#52 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 14:37

please add random matchups....

You talking about how opponents are determined by when they entered instead of a random bracket?

#53 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 15:06

You talking about how opponents are determined by when they entered instead of a random bracket?

yes..this will get rid of the cheaters that have naked friends join after they do for easy wins..no more using the place you sign in at.., #1 vs #2, 3 vs 4 and so on, has got to go...make it random !!!  so we can get rid of the cheaters...should be the easiest change to arena ever..and from what i hear, 95% of all arena players have been asking for this for years..other 5% still want to cheat the system

#54 MrSiggs

MrSiggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 15:26

please set a realistic timetable as most get their hopes up then down...we were told that everything was in place by hoofmaster so when BG returned it would be implemented ?? if you are going to review it..then please lower the % on the freeze move as it works much better than the 25% already

#55 MrSiggs

MrSiggs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 15:38

also 1 piercing strike takes away 75% of the armor is a little steep..compare it with weaken at 50% and it plays into a disadvantage to play armor set ups

#56 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 15:43

Not only are changes needed to the game, and this is nothing new, but what needs to be scrapped and redone is this Roadmap! It's a joke. We haven't seen anything done in months less some insignificant update teaser. This issue is almost as bad as having constant server issues and undoubtedly effects the user base and retention of players. Just inform us if the game's support is being reduced. Hiding from it doesn't make it go away.

Edit: So an apology is offered since I didn't take notice of the thread update. Let's hope Zorg can pick up the slack of the game's non content neglect. Good luck.

Edited by sweetlou, 20 June 2014 - 15:53.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#57 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 17:31

also 1 piercing strike takes away 75% of the armor is a little steep..compare it with weaken at 50% and it plays into a disadvantage to play armor set ups

There is no counter for weaken so I say 50% is steep in its neutrality. Piercing Strike is more vulnerable to be hit against so the 75% is fair for the move.

#58 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 17:34

I would like to ask that the forum is fixed so I can see the dots and stars and locks on all the topics. Easier to maneuver around the threads that way. And to my wants before anything else, yes I want this out before the arena update.

#59 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 17:55

I got high hopes for this end half of the year.. Zorgs on board. Hoof has pushed this game forward for 7+ years. The road looks long but it looks great. Hopefully some map locations get mixed up down the road but as long as the travel is continuing, I'm excited for the game's future

#60 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 20:16

please set a realistic timetable as most get their hopes up then down...we were told that everything was in place by hoofmaster so when BG returned it would be implemented ??

yes. please set realistic times and dates on dev roadmap...so far it has not even been close...brought out in october 2013...said arena was to be done feb 12th, then feb comes and pushed back to may 12th,...then may comes and pushed back to jun 3rd...then jun 3rd comes and still nothing...then zorg comes along on jun 17th saying it would be jun 18th....now day after day nothing...told by hoofmaster as soon as bg comes to work we will do the arena update..bg comes to work and still nothing but more delays....monday , maybe ...wednesday..maybe..we can not seem to get a realistic date no matter who it comes from...please tell us the truth...dont keep teasing us with daily dealys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: