• This topic is locked This topic is locked
156 replies to this topic

#41 Greyhawk12

Greyhawk12

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 19:03

ok.....fixed most of my problems....went & got an older version of Greasemonkey & that fixed the Note Pad showing up when I clicked on certain tabs. Just the 2 problems left. The Action House & Guild Adviser bleeding onto the right side of the page. I can minimize both pages, but then everything else is hard to read. Any suggestions?

#42 vastilos

vastilos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 482 posts
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2012 - 19:25

Good job HCS, your new UI sucks. The world map doesn't load, heck, none of your pages other than the home page and guild chat load. The home page takes me pressing the page down button 20 times to get to where ever the bottom of the page is (I still haven't found it). Who ever coded the new UI screwed up the tabs on the left side of the page (Good job!). Yeah, and pressing the down arrow on your KB no longer moves the page down so you have to manually scroll yourself (again, another brilliant move on you end guys!). Also, since you decided to make the font look like vomit, can you mail me something to clean up this mess?
Thank you for forcing something that doesn't work upon us. You guys deserve an award.

P.S. It was pretty slick to put out the 'special offer' 2 days before you force this garbage upon us. I guess you guys knew this would kill your game, so you might as well make as much money as you can before you loose all of your donators.

My operating system is Windows 7 and I am using firefox 10.0.1 (not like you guys actually care)

#43 vikingv

vikingv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 19:58

Looks like this puts me into retirement, since I am not the owner of the comupter I hunt on.

#44 Sethurus

Sethurus

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 20:18

In this latest update, we have updated the game to now soley use the new UI. If you experience any issues with the new UI, please first check/try the following before reporting a bug on the feedback thread.

1) Clear your browser cache (your browser may have stored an outdated version of the CSS / JavaScript)

2) If you use FSHelper, ensure you have installed the latest version.

If you are reporting a bug with the new UI, please include the following info:

Operating System / Browser (including version)
Screenshot of the issue (if applicable)
Detailed description of the issue.
Was this a way to force us to switch to the new UI, because its not working.
I don't care for the new changes, and my notebook is coming up when I want to view the guild log. I've even cleared browser cache and still get my notebook.

Important: You can change the theme of the new UI in your preferences.

Please report any bugs/issues on this thread.

#45 Sethurus

Sethurus

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 20:25

I don't like the changes and so called fixes. I like what works. I preferred the old UI because it still works.
If it works why try and fix it? That's a good way to create more problems.

#46 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2012 - 20:44

Messaging in game is still broken via mobile. Please look into it

Which mobile are you using?

#47 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2012 - 20:45

In this latest update, we have updated the game to now soley use the new UI. If you experience any issues with the new UI, please first check/try the following before reporting a bug on the feedback thread.

1) Clear your browser cache (your browser may have stored an outdated version of the CSS / JavaScript)

2) If you use FSHelper, ensure you have installed the latest version.

If you are reporting a bug with the new UI, please include the following info:

Operating System / Browser (including version)
Screenshot of the issue (if applicable)
Detailed description of the issue.
Was this a way to force us to switch to the new UI, because its not working.
I don't care for the new changes, and my notebook is coming up when I want to view the guild log. I've even cleared browser cache and still get my notebook.

Important: You can change the theme of the new UI in your preferences.

Please report any bugs/issues on this thread.

This is not an issue with the new UI.

You need to update your version of FSHelper. You can download the latest version here:

http://code.google.c...lenswordhelper/

#48 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2012 - 20:46

i miss the old UI, bring the old UI back because the new UI sucks :( i know you guys want something new but this new UI is crummy and looks childish, the only thing i really like about the new UI is the beta maps system. i'm sorry but the new one is nothing like the old one, i even tried the classic theme but its just not the same. i really wish you guys didn't disable the old UI in preferences :cry:

I'm sorry to hear you think it sucks. Can you please give us a bit more info on what exactly you don't like about it? (I'm assuming you are using the Classic theme)

#49 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2012 - 20:48

Good job HCS, your new UI sucks. The world map doesn't load, heck, none of your pages other than the home page and guild chat load. The home page takes me pressing the page down button 20 times to get to where ever the bottom of the page is (I still haven't found it). Who ever coded the new UI screwed up the tabs on the left side of the page (Good job!). Yeah, and pressing the down arrow on your KB no longer moves the page down so you have to manually scroll yourself (again, another brilliant move on you end guys!). Also, since you decided to make the font look like vomit, can you mail me something to clean up this mess?
Thank you for forcing something that doesn't work upon us. You guys deserve an award.

P.S. It was pretty slick to put out the 'special offer' 2 days before you force this garbage upon us. I guess you guys knew this would kill your game, so you might as well make as much money as you can before you loose all of your donators.

My operating system is Windows 7 and I am using firefox 10.0.1 (not like you guys actually care)

Firstly, we do care :)

Secondly, are you using the new or classic map? Also can you take a screenshot of the font looking like vomit so we can see what you mean? :)

#50 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2012 - 20:49

Looks like this puts me into retirement, since I am not the owner of the comupter I hunt on.

Can you please let us know what is not working for you?

#51 Ringhal

Ringhal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 20:57

The Fallen Sword picture next to the title has changed / disappeared, where it use to have the HCS logo.
Posted Image

#52 Neomaxiums

Neomaxiums

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 15 February 2012 - 20:58

Ok here we go again my only real issue with the new ui is this
Posted Image
The text size is wrong it doesn't fit right the boxes are far to large take up way to much space have to scroll over to see everything and where in the FS color palette did you find that red?
No matter what browser with or without helper it looks like this

Since none of the cows have addressed this I suggest a few tweaks of my own
Posted Image
The text size is all reduced the boxes are a bit smaller it can all be seen without having to scroll all the way over and now we have a red that fits in with the rest of the FS color palette

Any thoughts on this hoof or any of the cows?

Edit:Before anyone says it yes I know there are other themes but I do not like them and the only one I will be using is the classic

hoof could i get some input on this while your here?

#53 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2012 - 21:07

Ok here we go again my only real issue with the new ui is this
Posted Image
The text size is wrong it doesn't fit right the boxes are far to large take up way to much space have to scroll over to see everything and where in the FS color palette did you find that red?
No matter what browser with or without helper it looks like this

Since none of the cows have addressed this I suggest a few tweaks of my own
Posted Image
The text size is all reduced the boxes are a bit smaller it can all be seen without having to scroll all the way over and now we have a red that fits in with the rest of the FS color palette

Any thoughts on this hoof or any of the cows?

Edit:Before anyone says it yes I know there are other themes but I do not like them and the only one I will be using is the classic

hoof could i get some input on this while your here?

Can you take a screenshot showing more of the page please? Also can you let us know which OS / browser (inc. version) you are using?

#54 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 21:13

you decided to make the font look like vomit,

Firstly, we do care :)

Secondly, are you using the new or classic map? Also can you take a screenshot of the font looking like vomit so we can see what you mean? :)

Hoof -- please go to your guild chat -- make many posts in there - long or short doesn't matter but use many lines with at least a few words in each.

Then go to hooftests's profile and stare at the enhancememts for a while.

Now go back and read your guild chat.

hope you enjoy the experience, I don't :(

#55 Neomaxiums

Neomaxiums

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 21:16

I'm using windows vista and I have all the current versions of fire fox, chrome, and IE but this is what it looks like for each as you can see I have to scroll all the way over to the right to see every thing and this is in full screen mode
Posted Image

#56 Neomaxiums

Neomaxiums

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 21:23

I have cleared my cache and everything but it still looks like that and from screen shots others have posted it looks the same for them now here is what I propose a few changes that make it fit well
Posted Image

#57 Sethurus

Sethurus

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 21:28

You didn't ask if we wanted such changes. You simply assumed that we needed these changes and chose for us.
Change is a good thing unless its forced.

#58 boeffie

boeffie

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 21:30

I have cleared my cache and everything but it still looks like that and from screen shots others have posted it looks the same for them now here is what I propose a few changes that make it fit well
Posted Image

I don't get it, when I change to classic theme, the top bar fits nicely over the full width, with the xp-bar in the middle, and name /gold respectively over the left- and righthand bar, so where does it not fit ?

#59 drakos333

drakos333

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 21:32

can't say i'm a fan of the new UI. never was from day 1 really, but now that we have to use it I must say that I find it VERY LAGGY and when i'm trying to change gear a lot of the time if its 1 piece when i go to click on it the mouseover comes up and it wont allow me to change the item unless i click it like 5 times.

#60 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2012 - 21:34

I'm using windows vista and I have all the current versions of fire fox, chrome, and IE but this is what it looks like for each as you can see I have to scroll all the way over to the right to see every thing and this is in full screen mode
Posted Image

Looks like your zoomed in on the page? ie: ctrl+ ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: