#41 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:41

4. We have added a new preference. You may now have all non-titan creatures hidden from the Action List if there is an active Titan in the Realm. If there is no Titan, the creatures will display as normal. Note, this preference only applies to the new map.
We look forward to your constructive feedback.
~ The Fallen Sword Team

Similar to the new preference for hiding non-titan creatures, can you please add a new preference to toggle on/off Tooltips? After attacking a titan, the Tooltip for the attack button blocks the button for "Refresh Action List" as well as the current imp count remaining. Sometimes it is difficult to get the Tooltip to disappear allowing us to click "Refresh Action List"(for those who do not use zero). ...and not knowing imps can cause unnecessary bleeding.

I like - tooltips can be a pain in the butt. Would be great to have a toggle on them.

#42 Bryn

Bryn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:00

did the frequency that titans spawn go up? if not, it is going to take guilds a lot longer to earn their Epic items...

#43 onray24

onray24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:17

i think there might b a minor bug hunting the deep water kracken im trying to hit it but it says my guild is in cool down my guild has never gotten first or enough tkp for the item

#44 Hibiki

Hibiki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:23

"you are not able to hunt this particular titan until 16/November" just tried to take a whack at the krak now. we last hunted it the 1-2 days before the global event, got 1st place no secure.....

thats a really long time for a cooldown

#45 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:50

i think there might b a minor bug hunting the deep water kracken im trying to hit it but it says my guild is in cool down my guild has never gotten first or enough tkp for the item

Same for us too (Scout Tower say "No active cooldown")

#46 Zorann

Zorann

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:50

Same thing here.

#47 Crofil

Crofil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:42

Same thing here.

same thing is happening with my guild too noone has titan hunted in my guild for a long time.

Crofil - 49  O=(`-`Q)

l0rdka0s - 49 Tank

Ridcully - 49 healer

Liforc - 49 Ranger

Nihilus - 49 Warsin

+ others

#48 jshep74

jshep74

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:24

Just to let you know I went to attack the kracken on SAT NOV 10 12:00 FS time and it told me I could not attack B/C my guild was on cooldown! Listing the time : Cooldown until: 19:11 16/Nov/2012......which is the time my guild killed the Venxa Wyvern, It says there is no cooldown on the Kracken.....So I bought buffs, used my stam to get there and when I attacked told me I my guild was on cooldown............I would say this is more than just a mild oversite....it was just me, but what if my guild went after a bigger titan....thats a lot of stam, buffs, time.

Im so glad that this controversial poll was implemented so fast that it seems multiple guilds are having an issue hunting other titans. I guess I should just be glad that it didnt do anything to help me or my guild! Im glad all the guilds are just as setback by the Support groups decission to role out this new poll immediately instead of testing it or even having a support group person around to make sure the new update is working properly.

But I guess the money we donate for support is used for questioning the current rules and implementing changes instead of fixing current issues or making sure the game is working properly. I sure am glad my donations are getting used to change the rules and not used to make sure the game is working properly.....great job support.

I might suggest having a test or trial period next time to make sure a new update works,.....and maybe even having a support team online to make sure there are no issues. But what would gamers know about games???

Thanks for just changing the game after 5 years, and implementing it ASAP instead of after its been tried and tested.

#49 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:32

We only got second and don't have enough TKP to buy the item, yet we are apparently on "cooldown"... no message of any kind but it doesn't let me hit it for that reason on world screen. )o0 HELP!!!

#50 Splash

Splash

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 13:06

stuff

First paragraph is fair enough.

The rest of your post is a bunch of crying. My guess is you are still a bit b__hurt about the update in general and not this bug.

Also this update is in order to enforce the rules, I.e cheating. The irony ... oh the irony in your post.

#51 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 10 November 2012 - 13:09

We only got second and don't have enough TKP to buy the item, yet we are apparently on "cooldown"... no message of any kind but it doesn't let me hit it for that reason on world screen. )o0 HELP!!!

This issue is now resolved.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=108153

Apologies about that!

#52 Reddstarr

Reddstarr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 14:49

So if a guild has been open for less than 7 days can you not attack any titans? I went to attack Cyclonus and it says i must be in my guild for atleast 7 days (was made before update)

#53 volcom

volcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 November 2012 - 17:19

1. We have slightly reduced the movement delay to 200 milliseconds as some players were experiencing problems on the new map.

I am still getting the 250 ms notification when i move to a different place on the map (not as much as before though).
4. We have added a new preference. You may now have all non-titan creatures hidden from the Action List if there is an active Titan in the Realm. If there is no Titan, the creatures will display as normal. Note, this preference only applies to the new map.
GREAT!! Finally can't accidentally hit some creature i don't want to hit. I have a suggestion for further improvement... currently, whenever the titan moves to a new place i accidentally click on the bar for another players profile (happens quite alot) if you could make it so that only when you click on the "eye" you are transported to the players profile and not anywhere on that bar, i think all Titan Hunters would appreciate it.
5. A Guild Member has to have been in a Guild for 7 days to be able to hunt Titans.

Agreed, good update and should prevent guild hopping a bit more.

With these changes, the 7 day cooldowns that are currently active are now removed. Furthermore we will be allowing 'Tommy Aches' and 'Fawkes the Wickerman' to continue to spawn for an additional week.

Thank you for listening to the feedback on letting them spawn some more :)

We look forward to your constructive feedback.

hope this was constructive!
~ The Fallen Sword Team

#54 goolsby7

goolsby7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 22:19

maybe part of my post in the titan suggestion thread was actually read, because the new titan drops are boots and rune :o

there are some pretty cool ideas out there ill agree, but we need to also pay attention to what type of epics we need
my point here is that we need to also focus on making the epics that these "new" titans drop not only fill in the level range, but also the item types.

for those who care to see what im talking about, see my post here (end of page) : viewtopic.php?f=1&t=108118&start=15

Gold / Kill peaks at about Level 310 or so - and then drops again twice - once at 1601 (from average 300g / kill with no doubler/mer/th to 250g / kill) and then again at at 1626 (down another 50g / kill to an average of 200g / kill)

#55 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 10 November 2012 - 22:40

So if a guild has been open for less than 7 days can you not attack any titans? I went to attack Cyclonus and it says i must be in my guild for atleast 7 days (was made before update)

You must be a member of the guild for at least 7 days before you can hunt a titan as part of a guild.

#56 Zivilyn

Zivilyn

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:27

1. We have slightly reduced the movement delay to 200 milliseconds as some players were experiencing problems on the new map.

Saw this mentioned earlier, but thought I'd also chime in with my experience on this, as well..

I'm also receiving the 250 millisecond message, on my map, when I move "too fast"

Was the limit actually set to 200 milliseconds, and the message not changed to reflect that.. or is it still set to 250?

#57 jklundt

jklundt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:28

Getting the 250MS every time I click to move.. I was pretty critical at the start of this titan stuff and obviously I will deal with it cause it doesn't seem to going to change, but having every step come up with that message? So not only will I be handicapped by only being able to hunt every 7 days once TKP is reached or my guild secures, but I now have to slow down my internet to move and try to hunt it? :roll:

Can this get looked at cause right now it is simply ruining the 1 fun part of Fallensword I enjoyed and that HCS hasn't re-tweaked in a negative manner

#58 Bryn

Bryn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 January 2013 - 23:24

Is there are reason that Gorgeanaka is not in the UFSG?

#59 Placeboo

Placeboo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:10

Is there are reason that Gorgeanaka is not in the UFSG?

Elder titan as well :cry:

#60 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 13:11

Getting the 250MS every time I click to move.. I was pretty critical at the start of this titan stuff and obviously I will deal with it cause it doesn't seem to going to change, but having every step come up with that message? So not only will I be handicapped by only being able to hunt every 7 days once TKP is reached or my guild secures, but I now have to slow down my internet to move and try to hunt it? :roll:

Can this get looked at cause right now it is simply ruining the 1 fun part of Fallensword I enjoyed and that HCS hasn't re-tweaked in a negative manner

Ticket still not answered about this .. im getting this error while using 1mb 200+ms ping ...and this error doesnt show for most super connection players!

Seems the codes doesnt work right... better if they modify that guy movement speed not to rely on ping

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: