#41 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 March 2015 - 15:32

Not having bookmarks is going to slow down navigating fallen sword.. I hope there will be something to counter that.

This app is being built from the ground up to make full use of touchscreen and swipe capabilities.

#42 fosemin

fosemin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 15:51

I am 16 years old and would get back on playing fallensword if it gets in the android app store because I don't like sitting in front of a computer screen that much. I like being on my phone most of the time. I can't wait to get the mobile version

#43 CountFxUup

CountFxUup

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 04:21

I am 16 years old and would get back on playing fallensword if it gets in the android app store because I don't like sitting in front of a computer screen that much. I like being on my phone most of the time. I can't wait to get the mobile version

This is what this app is gonna do to FS its gonna revive old players to play again and bring in a huge wave of just cell phone gamers the cows did good :)

#44 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 13:38

Nice :)

would be cool to make something like this for arena to join quick without loading pages..etc

#45 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,285 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 15 March 2015 - 14:17

I recently started using just the phone for Fs, I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to move on the map. I gave up. An app will be nice.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#46 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 15:12

One problem I run into on touchscreens playing FS is scroll overs aren't possible. Let's see how they deal with that. Speed is another issue. Maybe that is why we are made to deal with so much lag here in the PC world, they're slowing us down in preparation.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#47 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 15:30

For touchscreens you have to hold the touch, then cancel the menu that pops up to see the mouse over.. This has been such a downside for touchscreens

Wonder if we will have to touch once for it then touch another to equip or drink or use.. Or there will be extra icons on items to either view or use..

I recently started using just the phone for Fs, I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to move on the map. I gave up. An app will be nice.

does touching an area on the map not move you?

#48 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,285 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 19:12

No, it doesn't.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#49 CountFxUup

CountFxUup

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 13:39

i have a nice big HTC screen waiting on this to release :)

#50 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2015 - 13:26

You can now walk around the map on the development build of the mobile version :)

Next onto making stairways work...

#51 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,285 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 04:58

Keep up the good work. I find using stairways and portals easier on the old map interface. In that, it's faster. You may want to consider that. I can't wait. I still volunteer to be a guinea pig. Just don't confuse me with a fat hamster :P

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#52 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 16:48

Will the skill Teleport be possible with this interface? After looking at it again, since movement isn't a click to destination then it would be safe to assume the Teleport skill will excluded for mobile gamers?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: