• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

#41 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:24

it would still be nice to see how ladders work without the ability to bounty attacks...you know whats fun? trying out new things :lol:

We don't need less bounties we need more.

#42 fs_scrogger

fs_scrogger
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:25

it would still be nice to see how ladders work without the ability to bounty attacks...you know whats fun? trying out new things :lol:

I think reverting the ladder back to pre-update bounty status is a good idea, I don't want the removal of bounties from the ladder as there are times when it is needed and players would abuse a system without that check in the overall checks and balances system.

#43 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:30

In regard to bounties expiring I guess I don't really care. If I am buffed and in the mood to bounty hunt I'm either gonna take it or not, stam permitting.

#44 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:40

Where's my spoon?

#45 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:42

[*]Bounties will expire 48 hours after they are placed.

With this some players will avoid the punishment easily... it seems u will do update you wanted without reading players feedback

If you don't want players to avoid punishment clear them. You're level 1400+ should not be difficult for you.

#46 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:49

I assume that if you cant bounty ladder hits the strongest player will smash everyone else off the ladder.

#47 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:00

I assume that if you cant bounty ladder hits the strongest player will smash everyone else off the ladder.

hence the dominance medal ;)

#48 Neomaxiums

Neomaxiums

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:11

I gotta say I was happy when I heard there was plans to make it so you can buy tickets with gold but 2k each really?
That is abouts the same as it being 1 dot why change it at all then?

#49 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:15

I gotta say I was happy when I heard there was plans to make it so you can buy tickets with gold but 2k each really?
That is abouts the same as it being 1 dot why change it at all then?

1) it sinks gold.
2) people don't have to buy 100 at a time. If I am bounty hunting, every time I get a bit of gold I buy some tickets. Same as with if someone has gold left over form a marketplace transaction, they can use the remainder to buy some tickets. A few at a time adds up fast

#50 Bunnybee

Bunnybee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:26

Yep.

#51 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:29

think of it in a roleplaying view...would two gladiators be able to post bounties on one another after a battle? seems a bit ridickulous

bounties should be placed on thieves

#52 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:41

I like that after I take all of someones gold I can buy bounty tickets with it instead of fsp worth 220k each

#53 tlthomasjr

tlthomasjr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:29

THINGS THAT SHOULD BE CHANGED ASAP:

1) Hits that are used to complete a bounty SHOULD be bountyable as well.

2) PvP ladder hits should be excluded from bountyable hits, because rating is farmed off players at too fast a rate with bounties. which happens a lot.

2 bounties against a bounty hunter? one for accepting, and one for clearing? Umm....no

Remove rating transfer from the bounty board, problem solved.

+1 Completely agree, rating transfer has nothing to do with BB, and should be remove from there

#54 akasha420

akasha420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:59

I am still of a mind for the pvp smasher medal.... Should be able to gain points on it for any hit besides gvg that is 100 stam.... more risk involved.... If player sucks at guarding pvp attacks they will get better by learning, get protection.... there are ways around it.

#55 akasha420

akasha420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:01

Yep.

Making the pvp smasher medal open to all hits except gvg .... with 100's would create more bounties..... :)

#56 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:03

2) PvP ladder hits should be excluded from bountyable hits, because rating is farmed off players at too fast a rate with bounties. which happens a lot.

2 bounties against a bounty hunter? one for accepting, and one for clearing? Umm....no

+1 Completely agree, rating transfer has nothing to do with BB, and should be remove from there

If a bounty can be placed for every hit on the ladder this will reduce the players willing to opt in. Who wants to hit 20 times on the ladder and then get 20 bounties and loose 100 levels.

Doesn't matter about the rating transfere if thats the case. The player will have to opt out to try and level again.

As many have stated before, the ladder is its own mini game, let it stay that way.

* 48 hour bounty expiry went ahead without HCS reading a single feedback post on their own forums - Only a few EOC players can defend their bounties. No one else can so its an Eliteist rule.

#57 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:14

If a bounty can be placed for every hit on the ladder this will reduce the players willing to opt in. Who wants to hit 20 times on the ladder and then get 20 bounties and loose 100 levels.

Doesn't matter about the rating transfere if thats the case. The player will have to opt out to try and level again.

As many have stated before, the ladder is its own mini game, let it stay that way.

* 48 hour bounty expiry went ahead without HCS reading a single feedback post on their own forums - Only a few EOC players can defend their bounties. No one else can so its an Eliteist rule.

People who are whining about the 48 hr bb rule only have themselves and their guilds to blame.
If you are not in a guild where your members 100% unconditionally have you back then what the hell are you doing there ?
This game IS about teamwork in every aspect of it from titans to the ladder and everything in between.That some of you seem to think you can play these areas safely is an absurdity.
Your point is ILL founded as well sure its possible to drop a player 100 levels from 20 ladder hits But by the same token it is also possible to drop everyone that participates in those 20 bounties 5 levels for each bounty they participate in.
For some of you to pretend that is not the case is pure hypocrisy,again it comes back to how lame your guild and its allies are.

#58 Blixen

Blixen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:22

By far the worst update ever made to FS.

With this update players from small guilds are excluded from pvp. It used to be so you could grab a bundle of bounties, and with some luck remove more than the 5 levels, you will loose from attacking. With this update you loose 5 levels for each 10 attack(~2 levels) you make- thus excluding anyone that is not able to rally a attack party from pvp.

#59 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:32

People who are whining about the 48 hr bb rule only have themselves and their guilds to blame.
If you are not in a guild where your members 100% unconditionally have you back then what the hell are you doing there ?
This game IS about teamwork in every aspect of it from titans to the ladder and everything in between.That some of you seem to think you can play these areas safely is an absurdity.
Your point is ILL founded as well sure its possible to drop a player 100 levels from 20 ladder hits But by the same token it is also possible to drop everyone that participates in those 20 bounties 5 levels for each bounty they participate in.
For some of you to pretend that is not the case is pure hypocrisy,again it comes back to how lame your guild and its allies are.

We all have choices in this game and I personally have been involved in EVERY aspect of this game. That doesn't mean everyone who plays the game should play the way others want them to.

I embrace PVP, its a part of this game I enjoy. But I am not online enough to be able to take 5 on every bounty or even be bothered to, I find that aspect tedious to be honest - which is my choice, not yours.

As far as teamwork in guilds goes, then FFS is up there with the best of them thank you very much.

I was putting my opionion forward, not whining. HCS read these forums and they look for feedback and I wanted my voice heard.

#60 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:43

We all have choices in this game and I personally have been involved in EVERY aspect of this game. That doesn't mean everyone who plays the game should play the way others want them to.

I embrace PVP, its a part of this game I enjoy. But I am not online enough to be able to take 5 on every bounty or even be bothered to, I find that aspect tedious to be honest - which is my choice, not yours.

As far as teamwork in guilds goes, then FFS is up there with the best of them thank you very much.

I was putting my opionion forward, not whining. HCS read these forums and they look for feedback and I wanted my voice heard.

Then again that is your choice .It is again your choice not to be online for those bounties .
And as a result of your choice you will get the rewards you earn.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: