• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 ozziepete

ozziepete

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:17

I have been using Fiery Santork lvl 1000 gloves and helm for ages now.  Was hoping for replacement to these for hunting. As a hunter I have almost never used armor it is not as effective as defence and to gain needed stats often it is impossible whereas defence is almost always easier to achieve. 70/30 arm/dmg makes for poor hunting gear. 30/70 and it may be of some use to some. 

Edited by ozziepete, 21 October 2014 - 01:18.

#42 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 October 2014 - 02:09

I have the items and stats locked down. I'll note the others from here though! They might be useful for the new dragons I'll be adding to the Christmas Dragon LE.

Would be interesting if there was a comical spin on one of the new one's artwork "accidentally" sneezing on a christmas tree farm, or something.

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#43 Nagoyaka

Nagoyaka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 14:20

I have been using Fiery Santork lvl 1000 gloves and helm for ages now.  Was hoping for replacement to these for hunting. As a hunter I have almost never used armor it is not as effective as defence and to gain needed stats often it is impossible whereas defence is almost always easier to achieve. 70/30 arm/dmg makes for poor hunting gear. 30/70 and it may be of some use to some. 

There are already replacement at a higher level out there.

#44 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 October 2014 - 20:02

Suggestion.

If the level 4 tournament that spawned in the arena was not a mistake, then it would be nice include the following LE set in the quest rewards for Halloween.

Level 1 LE set.

Weapon + Armor (attack 70%, damage 30 %)

Thanks!

#45 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 30 October 2014 - 19:53

I'm still bemused why the new LE coming out tomorrow (the Level 2275) is that high of a level.

Even now, there are only 30 players of that level or higher. Seems more sensible, to me at least, to lower the threshold somewhat on it ?

Even dropping it to 2250, opens the players who can hunt it from 30 to 70 and

<--- // --->            2225                        <--- // --- >                             30 to 96

(stats taken from top 250 listing)

Edited by Pardoux, 30 October 2014 - 19:57.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#46 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 20:22

I'm still bemused why the new LE coming out tomorrow (the Level 2275) is that high of a level.

Even now, there are only 30 players of that level or higher. Seems more sensible, to me at least, to lower the threshold somewhat on it ?

Even dropping it to 2250, opens the players who can hunt it from 30 to 70 and

<--- // --->            2225                        <--- // --- >                             30 to 96

(stats taken from top 250 listing)

it used to be that the highest level sets werent in the lvl realm to match their level, hoof used to have em at least 50 levels lower so more were able to farm them

#47 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 30 October 2014 - 20:38

it used to be that the highest level sets werent in the lvl realm to match their level, hoof used to have em at least 50 levels lower so more were able to farm them

If it works out that way, then fine - that opens up the numbers that can hunt them. I'll still be unable to, but there's always the AH (depending on how good the set is LOL).

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#48 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,837 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:38

It follows our LE creation batch. While not as many will be able to hunt it, they certainly will next year.

#49 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 31 October 2014 - 14:27

It follows our LE creation batch. While not as many will be able to hunt it, they certainly will next year.

Let's hope it's not much use then, or those lucky enough to be 2275+ stand to make a killing due to limited participation :)

#50 justinian9

justinian9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 22:22

Thanks Grim!  I have been having fun, tell the crew thanks

#51 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 05:51

I have found Pillock trapdoor at 2255, 2260, 2265 and other levels. (2269?) You only have to be 2275 to wear the couture.

Good-bye and hello, as always.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: