Photo

Game Update v1.046

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#41 ss_jasonv5

ss_jasonv5
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2009 - 16:44

somewhat major problem here! i just used my free skill/class reset. before i used it/got it, my skill point reset cost 50 FC. i used the free reset, and it went up to 75 FC. so using even a free reset causes the skill point reset cost to go up? so much for being a "free" reset. it's not free in the long run because i'll now have to pay an additional 25 skill points if i ever want to reset again

#42 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 July 2009 - 16:46

somewhat major problem here! i just used my free skill/class reset. before i used it/got it, my skill point reset cost 50 FC. i used the free reset, and it went up to 75 FC. so using even a free reset causes the skill point reset cost to go up? so much for being a "free" reset. it's not free in the long run because i'll now have to pay an additional 25 skill points if i ever want to reset again

Why did you JUST use your freebie. The cows reset everyone this morning in addition to the freebie. Did you reset 2x in one day???? (You will probably be better off addressing this through a support ticket by the way)

#43 ss_altare

ss_altare
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2009 - 17:02

I dont have time nor feel li9ke reading everyone elses posts, but I like the update. Finally a free Evo reset and news of the Psi Sword :D

SO, Eco....did you finally revamp the soldier class, did they make it worse or what?

#44 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 17:12

I dont have time nor feel li9ke reading everyone elses posts, but I like the update. Finally a free Evo reset and news of the Psi Sword :D

SO, Eco....did you finally revamp the soldier class, did they make it worse or what?

lol. I think it actually fixes most of the problems. There are two bugs to iron out before we can tell but I like the changes. As I said - thank you to the cows for listening and working to make soldier class playable.

#45 ss_jasonv5

ss_jasonv5
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2009 - 17:21

Why did you JUST use your freebie. The cows reset everyone this morning in addition to the freebie. Did you reset 2x in one day???? (You will probably be better off addressing this through a support ticket by the way)

Because i had already re-assigned my skill points from the earlier reset, and forgot about skill requirements for class items.

#46 ss_jasonv5

ss_jasonv5
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2009 - 18:35

don't know if this is an update issue or just me. my world page shows i have 3 open bp slots. but my profile only shows 2

ok. it's just me. i'm apparently blind. didn't see the third row of inventory

#47 ss_bagavond

ss_bagavond
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2009 - 21:23

WOOOOOOOOOOT!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I love it!! thank you guys for this update.. I am so very glad i remained a soldier.. you have really helped things out... now how about a super powered lvl 150 wep... ;D

#48 ss_ecofrog

ss_ecofrog
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2009 - 23:07

just goes to show presistance can pay off eh

#49 ss_annika

ss_annika
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2009 - 23:07

Weee, the days as a bluecolored clone are over! I always liked my class, but now it´s no longer a funny tag only.

It was so easy before... I just put all my skillpoints into core skills. Now I really have to think, before I place them again. :)

Thanks Varkaz and Hoof!

#50 ss_lglof

ss_lglof
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2009 - 23:10

so i can have up to 50 fc's free upgrades? woohoo!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

#51 ss_monkey7117

ss_monkey7117
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2009 - 23:22

Its hows im still a Mutant when Im a Clone and am going to stay that way

#52 ss_kylereese

ss_kylereese
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 00:19

Honestly, I knew we would get it. I just didn't know it was going to be today hehe. A big thanks and round of applause for ecolitan, MaximusGR(not even a soldier) and all those disgruntled soldiers that have been outspoken on this issue. It's a great day for our class, let's enjoy it.

A big thumbs up for the cows and congratulations to Sigmastorm 2.

#53 ss_draconus

ss_draconus
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:16

i just thought of this now, but imagine whats going to happen to all the inactive accounts that are wearing equipment with skill point requirements when the cows auto-unequip anything that has a skill point requirement tomorrow like they say they are going to, lol. i guess this can apply to people who haven't played in the last few days too, but just think about how much equipment is going to be suddenly unequipped because the players arent around to re-allocate the skill points they need to keep the items on.

#54 RD1542

RD1542

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:09

i just thought of this now, but imagine whats going to happen to all the inactive accounts that are wearing equipment with skill point requirements when the cows auto-unequip anything that has a skill point requirement tomorrow like they say they are going to, lol. i guess this can apply to people who haven't played in the last few days too, but just think about how much equipment is going to be suddenly unequipped because the players arent around to re-allocate the skill points they need to keep the items on.

i am very concerned about this also, we have many players who are on vacation, who are inactive, or have things that are keeping them for the game, i am not sure i understand the need for a game wide forced skill reallocation program,

most of our inactive players are filled to the brim with equipment in thier packs, leaving no room for equipment to removed by administration. and what happens to faction tagged equipment a player maybe wearing, where does this go, and to the factions who have inactive players wearing class equipment, even if the player has room for a piece or 5 of class equipment, that faction for all intents and purposes loses those spots to hold equipment. i can see the need for another skill reset, for people to take advantage of some new skills they want, but a forced skill reset, was this really necessary? i just spent 75 FC to swap classes to purists, 2 days later the class has it's only really good class skill weakened, ok, fine, i can accept that, but now i have to readjust my skills all over, and players are forced to have to reallocate their skill points?

now players will be auto stripped of all their classequipment, causing mass confusion headaches and more frustration to players and especially to factions. please rethink this before forcing one more thing on all players, if they are wearing class equipment, make the stats go away, or something other than removing equipment, unless you have faction equipment go into a virtual self destruct upon removal faction store spot. this change might have major impacts on this game if gone through with, and can cause much chaos and headaches for many players, and i hope the thought of automatically removing all class equipment from players is rethought before being implemented. at the very least the best case scenario i see is a mass amount of people being majorly inconvenienced by this, worst case scenario, you will destroy the playability and the space many many factions in this game desperatly need. this is a very bad idea...

as far as the new soldier skills, they look like they rock. and i am sure i am going to take a sniper bullet to the back of the melon somewhere around the next elite area

#55 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:40

i am very concerned about this also, we have many players who are on vacation, who are inactive, or have things that are keeping them for the game, i am not sure i understand the need for a game wide forced skill reallocation program,

most of our inactive players are filled to the brim with equipment in thier packs, leaving no room for equipment to removed by administration. and what happens to faction tagged equipment a player maybe wearing, where does this go, and to the factions who have inactive players wearing class equipment, even if the player has room for a piece or 5 of class equipment, that faction for all intents and purposes loses those spots to hold equipment. i can see the need for another skill reset, for people to take advantage of some new skills they want, but a forced skill reset, was this really necessary? i just spent 75 FC to swap classes to purists, 2 days later the class has it's only really good class skill weakened, ok, fine, i can accept that, but now i have to readjust my skills all over, and players are forced to have to reallocate their skill points?

now equipment will be auto stripped of all thier equipment, causing mass confusion headaches and more frustration to players and especially to factions. please rethink this before forcing one more thing on all players, if they are wearing class equipment, make the stats go away, or something other than removing equipment, unless you have faction equipment go into a virtual self destruct upon removal faction store spot. this change might have major impacts on this game if gone through with, and can cause much chaos and headaches for many players, and i hope the thought of automatically removing all class equipment from players is rethought before being implemented. at the very least the best case scenario i see is a mass amount of people being majorly inconvenienced by this, worst case scenario, you will destroy the playability and the space many many factions in this game desperatly need. this is a very bad idea...

as far as the new soldier skills, they look like they rock. and i am sure i am going to take a sniper bullet to the back of the melon somewhere around the next elite area

I HAVE A SOLUTION - HCS should give everyone 6 backpack spots before auto-unequipping!!! that would ensure every piece of equipment is safe!

#56 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:04

I HAVE A SOLUTION - HCS should give everyone 6 backpack spots before auto-unequipping!!! that would ensure every piece of equipment is safe!

:roll:

Short answer - No

Long answer - acidic have you lost your friggin mind???

the above Big Bad Grim quote is a fictional quote added for humor

I'm just making a wild guess here....

#57 ss_draconus

ss_draconus
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:49

lol acidic, i can really see him making a comment like that in response to ur idea. i really do wonder whats going to happen though

#58 ss_insaner6

ss_insaner6
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:16

perhaps same thing that happened to the other game with the christhmas presents..
everything to be placed to the mailbox with like 1-2 weeks time period to take them..
(in the other game was.. 240 hours? i dont remember the exact time frame..)

#59 ss_kylereese

ss_kylereese
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 08:57

lol @ acidic. If I didn't know better, I would have thought you were actually channeling BigGrim..

#60 ss_mmyeh

ss_mmyeh
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:45

well I did use 25 fc to buy a skill reset to get MS (purist class) and now I'm not sure if it was worth the 25 fc now it's changed and I got 2 free resets now.... will I see my fc back??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: