Zorg

Chief Technical Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 09 October 2012 - 19:38

Also didnt change current bidder when someone overbid old bidder.

This should be fixed now.

We're looking in to the achievement stuff, but Hoofmaster has vanished like a ninja. As soon as I find him I'll update you guys on what's happening.

~ Chief Technical Officer
Wayne 'Zorg' Robinson

#42 grimnok

grimnok

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 19:39

Need to be able to cancel my auctions.

Also, the old way of bidding on the page, and the display for the bids was MUCH better. The current way is slow, clumsy and just plain awful.

The search options are good.

+1

New filters are good; other changes, not so much.

#43 uscx

uscx

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 19:40

Super Cool Update! You guys totally shred the narnia. 8) <---- You

...That was a bit premature. This definitely needs work.

#44 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 19:40

We're looking in to the achievement stuff, but Hoofmaster has vanished like a ninja. As soon as I find him I'll update you guys on what's happening.

Check the pub across the street

#45 Scathian

Scathian

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 19:41

it's nice to see that the max buy now amount for FSP has been raised. the min bid for fsp is still capped at 1000 though, could that get changed to something higher? And the default currency for creating an auction is now gold. It would be nice if it were FSP again to prevent mistakes when putting up auctions for expensive items

#46 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 09 October 2012 - 19:42

Check the pub across the street

If they had a diet coke vending machine in hoofs office, then they;d never have to wander around lookin for em :lol:

#47 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 19:42

Why, why, WHY! don't you try using what we had, especially with the helper improvements to functionality, and then if you HAVE to change things, do it the way we so obviously liked it!

The helper was developed by players to improve the use / ease of use of areas of the game. It shows you exactly how players like it and what we have found was needed.

#48 Thiudimir

Thiudimir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 19:44

Also loved being able to click on an item to see all auctions of that particular item. If that functionality can be carried over, that would be great.

#49 fs_badjoe

fs_badjoe
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2012 - 19:45

Say admins since you guys updated the AH the quick link for special shop (FSH) not visible anymore :( .

Could you guys like give us ability to tag the potion we want ? It will be hard to find the potion is we type manually.

#50 Scathian

Scathian

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 19:45

Why, why, WHY! don't you try using what we had, especially with the helper improvements to functionality, and then if you HAVE to change things, do it the way we so obviously liked it!

The helper was developed by players to improve the use / ease of use of areas of the game. It shows you exactly how players like it and what we have found was needed.

because once the bugs are ironed out this will be WAY better then the helper. Keeping everything the same way the all holy FShelper had it will just leave the game stagnant. this is better :)

#51 iskandra

iskandra

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 19:47

Please put back the max level filter. searching for a level range is a key filter

thanks

#52 iut044

iut044

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 October 2012 - 19:48

could we have a prefence for the default listing of Auction Currency please

#53 Roach

Roach

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 09 October 2012 - 19:49

because once the bugs are ironed out this will be WAY better then the helper. Keeping everything the same way the all holy FShelper had it will just leave the game stagnant. this is better :)

The FSHelper was released because of the poor functioning way some things were (in certain players opinions) from what i know of the fshelper developers would be quite happy to have HCS get everythign right - this might make it easier for the fshelper guys in the long run - dont be discouraged i expect hcs to continue working to rule out fshelper in any area they can (myself i will use it forever) but if hcs thinks they can improve upon it - go for it

#54 Teuchter

Teuchter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

looks pretty , but having problems creating templates, also back to gold being the 1st option , was much better with fsp being the 1st option as it reduces the chance of error, errors happened often back in the day till it was changed to fsp first ,,

#55 iskandra

iskandra

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Also loved being able to click on an item to see all auctions of that particular item. If that functionality can be carried over, that would be great.

+1
this is likely the feature i use most when shopping in AH

#56 Zorg

Zorg

Chief Technical Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 09 October 2012 - 19:53

how do you cancel an auction?

This option has been re-added, you should see 'Cancel' below the bid button. You may need to refresh a few times to get the updated Javascript.

Wayne 'Zorg' Robinson

#57 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 19:55

Seriously? You enjoy listing items 1 at a time, even when you may have several to hundreds of the same item to list?

#58 Zorg

Zorg

Chief Technical Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 09 October 2012 - 19:56

looks pretty , but having problems creating templates, also back to gold being the 1st option , was much better with fsp being the 1st option as it reduces the chance of error, errors happened often back in the day till it was changed to fsp first ,,

Creating templates should now be fixed. Hoofmaster has re-appeared!

Wayne 'Zorg' Robinson

#59 Demonic639

Demonic639

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 19:57

Why is it showing current bid as the min, and saying you have to add 1 to it before you can place a bid?

#60 Scathian

Scathian

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 19:57

+1
this is likely the feature i use most when shopping in AH

This is a FShelper function. But yes, it would be nice if we could get that from in game functionality.

And Lahona, I said once the bugs are ironed out. Based on the fact that they even added in the template function leads me to believe that the ability to add multiple auctions at once just got missed. At least now it won't be hard to add in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: