#41 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:38

Wouldn't it be a lot more interesting if we couldn't see the current top 100 contributors? 

You can - simply click the TOP 100 on the world map ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#42 rhann123

rhann123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:03

Best Map/Maps to hunt these Bugs on? :)

#43 Croscahd

Croscahd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:04

Yes! Good Chance to get chests! Hopefully you will be giving out a lot of them to people who kill over 1000!

#44 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:23

Yes! Good Chance to get chests! Hopefully you will be giving out a lot of them to people who kill over 1000!

Read the whole post. 1000 kills will only give you 1 Common chest.

#45 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:29

Best Map/Maps to hunt these Bugs on? :)

any small one ;) (but bigger than the minimum requirement).

I know, that tells you nothing, but most players have found their own personal hunt grounds and don't wanna share 'em 'cos it reduces their hunting efficiency. Just look at realms in the UFSG for one bigger than, I think, 8 x 8

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#46 rhann123

rhann123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:50

any small one ;) (but bigger than the minimum requirement).

I know, that tells you nothing, but most players have found their own personal hunt grounds and don't wanna share 'em 'cos it reduces their hunting efficiency. Just look at realms in the UFSG for one bigger than, I think, 8 x 8

Well I know a "small one"..lmao.. But all for one and one for all? It will only help them in the end..

#47 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:19

i have enjoyed hunting in Ragnok Lair the past couple events.. if you get a big group of players there at once, you can stay in one spot depending on the hunting speed of the group and animal magnetism level

#48 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:16

If at the end of the event, you are placed within the top 100 contributors, you will receive 2 x Cut Ruby Box in addition to any reward you are qualified for.

And

Note there is also a new Potion of Superior Global Acceleration available on the Loyalty page.

Thanks for the great improvements :D

Agreed! =) thanks HCS!

#49 ladyjudith

ladyjudith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:56

:P thanks for the event enjoyed it

#50 Splash

Splash

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:53

You can - simply click the TOP 100 on the world map ;)

*Couldn't see them. :P

#51 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 18:35

I have to say it, 'cause no one else has:  "Quick Henry, the Flit!"   :D    (If you do a search on this old slogan, you'll find a childhood author intimately associated with it.)

#52 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 18:35

2 down, 3 to go!

#53 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 18:38

well did my bit took me around 4 hrs

#54 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 19:23

2 Tiers down ... 10 million kills to go!

#55 rhann123

rhann123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 19:31

i have enjoyed hunting in Ragnok Lair the past couple events.. if you get a big group of players there at once, you can stay in one spot depending on the hunting speed of the group and animal magnetism level

Thank You much :)

#56 dragon1234

dragon1234

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 July 2013 - 21:26

what was the kill count on the last few global events?

dragon1234 - Ranger - lv 45

NoExercise - Tank - lv 45

DragonStorage - Storage - lv 13

#57 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 21:58

don't wanna share 'em 'cos it reduces their hunting efficiency

if we all worked together and hunted in the same realm, it would actually save us walking around stamina.. thus killing more in the long run.. and it will be a long run, but it would be more efficient to have one player on every square in a realm and just farm all day letting respawns spread out the creatures among us so we don't have to walk around. 

without needing to use the buff Light Foot because no one is moving (might have a couple runners) then you can just use Global Booster, Conserve, and Reckoning so Conserve will be the only one Reckoning is doubling when it activates.. you could use Animal Magnetism too if you want to sacrifice a higher Conserve rate, but it would make you burn your stamina faster.

think about a distil'd Sahria's Savior Spirit's 750 Conserve and a distil'd Cave Potion of Reckoning ;) 46% chance to double that conserve so it activates around 86% of the time.. or around 58% activation if you have a Reckon'd distil'd 500 Conserve   ;) have a group of well organized players to camp an elite's realm and you can farm for hours..

#58 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 21:59

what was the kill count on the last few global events?

http://wiki.fallensw...hp/Global_Quest

#59 dragon1234

dragon1234

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 July 2013 - 22:27

Ahh thanks, I see I missed a bunch of great events :(

dragon1234 - Ranger - lv 45

NoExercise - Tank - lv 45

DragonStorage - Storage - lv 13

#60 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 16 July 2013 - 22:29

if we all worked together and hunted in the same realm, it would actually save us walking around stamina.. thus killing more in the long run.. and it will be a long run, but it would be more efficient to have one player on every square in a realm and just farm all day letting respawns spread out the creatures among us so we don't have to walk around. 

without needing to use the buff Light Foot because no one is moving (might have a couple runners) then you can just use Global Booster, Conserve, and Reckoning so Conserve will be the only one Reckoning is doubling when it activates.. you could use Animal Magnetism too if you want to sacrifice a higher Conserve rate, but it would make you burn your stamina faster.

think about a distil'd Sahria's Savior Spirit's 750 Conserve and a distil'd Cave Potion of Reckoning ;) 46% chance to double that conserve so it activates around 86% of the time.. or around 58% activation if you have a Reckon'd distil'd 500 Conserve   ;) have a group of well organized players to camp an elite's realm and you can farm for hours..

Couple of big assumptions there ;)

1. Using an epic potion for a global ? - some (a small minority) might, but given the value of 'em, why would you ?

2. Farm for hours ? - not everyone has the time to sit there for hours mashing 1-2-3-4

I take your point tho ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: