• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#41 sir2otto

sir2otto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 21:58

ilike the new achievments, though i think that makeing them progressive would be an idea.

#42 sir2otto

sir2otto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 22:03

... I really think that Guild Achievement should have been non-reward based ... I would have preferred a Medal ... just a Medal for the guild ... and it should have been applied retroactively ... had it been done that way HCS would have raised moral incredibly for the game ... and it would have cost them nothing ...

... 8^) ...

It is virtually non-reward based.
+10 maximum stamina for all members if you cast 25k buffs. :roll:
You either ignore the achievements and be surprised when you do get it from normal buffing, or you buff all your guild members with not needed buffs so you get the achievements sooner and waste tons of stamina. 8)
The +10 max stamina isn't such a hefty reward.

iagree though the lower lvl guild mates or lower max stam guild mates would have the most to benifit form the achievment it might effect recruiting for the guild. if they made the achievements lvlable so that more progrees would give a bigger bonus , new players seeking a guild would be looking for the achievments of a guild .

#43 Vappster

Vappster

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 22:19

You know hoof I dont mean to sound ungrateful, but these rewards for the effort required to get them isint much of a reward or incentive to waste stam to get them. For instance cast 25k buffs to get +10 to max stam, that should be more like cast 25k buffs to get 1k max stam or maybe even 5k max stam. After all it is a group effort to do all of it, and its not something that any guild can do in a week, hense its not going to be easy to get them, the rewards should reflect such.

You dont get rewards for medals, even a small reward for achievements is a good thing.Players should work together, groups, buffing, to HELP each other, not to benefit from an achievement reward ;) just my two~

I'll match the other 1.98 and we can share a Kit-Kat.

Awesome post.

#44 Vappster

Vappster

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 22:21

Lib 500 is all I need to know :D forgive my noobiness (just havent looked properly) but what is ageless

#45 iut044

iut044

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 October 2012 - 22:31

forgive my noobiness (just havent looked properly) but what is ageless

+0.2% per point chance of doubling your HP at the start of combat.

#46 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 22:32

Lib 500 is all I need to know :D forgive my noobiness (just havent looked properly) but what is ageless

+0.2% per point chance of doubling your HP at the start of combat.

Screenshot everything!

#47 PreyDragon

PreyDragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 22:37

Eagle Eye: guild has to kill x amount of invisible creatures, great for Reveal skill.

Glad to see my suggestion got added into the game. thumbs up from me HCS :D

#48 Shivang

Shivang

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 October 2012 - 23:12

... I really think that Guild Achievement should have been non-reward based ... I would have preferred a Medal ... just a Medal for the guild ... and it should have been applied retroactively ... had it been done that way HCS would have raised moral incredibly for the game ... and it would have cost them nothing ...

... 8^) ...

It is virtually non-reward based.
+10 maximum stamina for all members if you cast 25k buffs. :roll:
You either ignore the achievements and be surprised when you do get it from normal buffing, or you buff all your guild members with not needed buffs so you get the achievements sooner and waste tons of stamina. 8)
The +10 max stamina isn't such a hefty reward.

iagree though the lower lvl guild mates or lower max stam guild mates would have the most to benifit form the achievment it might effect recruiting for the guild. if they made the achievements lvlable so that more progrees would give a bigger bonus , new players seeking a guild would be looking for the achievments of a guild .

lol agree but just calculate the amount of stamina they require to cast 25,000 buffs & how many months they require to complete this achievement. I my self buffed around 4.7k skills to guild mates but for 25k lol it will take so much time maybe till that the guild will no more or they will move to some other guilds.

Hope some good achievements come which help low max member guilds but still nice work HCS

#49 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 23:19

LOL Just LOL something that promised so much yet delivered so little lol.

#50 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,960 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 23:22

They said this Achievements for a start ,so more is coming

#51 Shivang

Shivang

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 October 2012 - 23:24

Nice work HCS

But if you work to change some figures of these achievement then it would great help for low max member guild.

Eagle Eyes
Defeat 250,000 invisible creatures.
Reward: +10 Maximum Stamina for current guild members.

Stronger Together
Defeat 50,000 creatures using a group.
Reward: +1 Max Members Per Group.

Abracadabra
Cast 25,000 buffs on other guild members.
Reward: +10 Maximum Stamina for current guild members.

I think for low max member guild it will be a challenge to achieve these achievement (casting 25k skills, making group kill of 50k) is too huge

And killing invisible creature i hope these quest are very few because i my self did only 1 time so killing 250k creatures is too high to achieve this achievement.

#52 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 00:20

Absolutely but just think wouldn't you release the best ones first ?

#53 Removed94

Removed94

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:35

So.....Auction House update? It was supposed to be release along with this. Any news on that?

#54 Lellarell

Lellarell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:01

I just think is unnecessary those logs "SOMEONE has stopped the ACHIEVEMENT progress"!

Someone may feel embarrassed! I don't know why you HCS did imput that, but it's not cool.

:(

#55 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:18

I just think is unnecessary those logs "SOMEONE has stopped the ACHIEVEMENT progress"!

Someone may feel embarrassed! I don't know why you HCS did imput that, but it's not cool.

:(

I don't think so. Its a great way to indentify who is stopping the progress and give some advice/buffs to help achieving the goal

#56 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,960 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:35

Absolutely but just think wouldn't you release the best ones first ?

Not sure seems they made easiest ones to code first

#57 Mher

Mher

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Lebanon

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:41

hi all, i was just thinking , i have suggestion that all the small guilds and big guilds can profit from it. For example :
Eagle Eye : ( 250k invisible creatures to get +10 stamina ) it could be like this 25k kill , guild gets +1 max stamina, 50k +2 stamina and goes on... The same goes to Adracadabra

No comment on Unstoppable, it's good enough for combined kill streak.

Stronger together - must be not killing creature only, must be any group made to attack or kill something and at each 10k you get +1 member

Exterminators
For each 100k vermin creatures you get +1 slot

But The achievement icons will appear on the guild page only if they reach the max of the achievements.

It's just a suggestion

#58 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:28

The percentages arent shown correctly:
Posted Image

You might have forgotten to mutiply fraction by 100?

#59 donalde

donalde

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Finland

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:18

We've just added the first 5 guild achievements to the game!

They are as follows:

Posted Image
Unstoppable
Get a combined guild kill streak of 50,000.
Reward: +1 Guild Store Slot.
~ The Fallen Sword Team

Can we have notification about this off from guild log? Or have option on User Interface?

#60 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,827 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 October 2012 - 13:10

So.....Auction House update? It was supposed to be release along with this. Any news on that?

We've released the guild achievements now, but we're going to leave the Auction House update until Monday.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: