50 replies to this topic

#41 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 21:22

and before all this give us option to remove other players shortcuts on map.. always clicks on players profile's or quick message when titan get killed

i don't think they should take the people out, but if i click on the cell(not the icons just the whole box) nothing happens..

my trick now is to try to hold the click(if i catch it in time) and drag the mouse..this way it just highlights instead of clicking the player's cell

where did i say take players out?... I said just option to disable/remove players shortcuts to profile , message, attack ;)

If you click on the player's name it will still direct you to the attack player screen, so a good idea would make an option to all the clicks not work on players @titan field :) Seeing who's in the map with you is good to build a strategy

#42 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 November 2012 - 21:29

I like the last suggestion. Just make it so that on a titan map + active titan on map = you can't look up players profile / attack them.

I would be able to spam the attack a lot faster / improve my kills.

I'm against an automated refresh of the action list. First, I think I could do it faster than the automated refresh. Secondly, there would be bugs to sort out when it first comes out which will irritate me.

#43 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 21:38

I like the last suggestion. Just make it so that on a titan map + active titan on map = you can't look up players profile / attack them.

why disable them? i don't want to use the Find Player option to see who is fighting with me. i look at all my opponents' gear, stamina, and buffs on the field.

#44 spyders

spyders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Italy

Posted 20 November 2012 - 21:46

nice for who can hunt them with scripts ...just try to hunt and u will find several players runing corner to corner mapp in just 1 sec or less...the walk tru walls...and that should be even for all :shock:

#45 Lsrpm

Lsrpm

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 November 2012 - 21:50

nice for who can hunt them with scripts ...just try to hunt and u will find several players runing corner to corner mapp in just 1 sec or less...the walk tru walls...and that should be even for all :shock:

uwClls8.png

#46 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 00:16

Thats because the cows reduced the walking speed limit to 100ms. It was much better when it was 250ms...

#47 bigddaddy

bigddaddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:31

how about an old school legendary event thats wat we really need wen u had the old events i remembered seeing like 58k people online at a time during a event now in order to get a peice of a le u have to spend all ur gold and only see them every so often

#48 bigddaddy

bigddaddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:34

how about an old school legendary event thats wat we really need wen u had the old events i remembered seeing like 58k people online at a time during a event now in order to get a peice of a le u have to spend all ur gold and only see them every so often

AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PERSONAL ACHEIEVEMENTS U GUYS PUT A POST THAT SAID TOMORROW AND ITS BEEN A MONTH

#49 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,960 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:45

why disable them? i don't want to use the Find Player option to see who is fighting with me. i look at all my opponents' gear, stamina, and buffs on the field.

It will be as option... you can keep shortcuts if you like, its clear and simple not sure why you try to complicate it

#50 fs_yashikuto

fs_yashikuto
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:34

Oh, forgot this one;
Posted Image

#51 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,827 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:39

Thats because the cows reduced the walking speed limit to 100ms. It was much better when it was 250ms...

Actually, I asked Hoofmaster to put it back to 200ms.

Oh, forgot this one;

You know, arm mounted weapons are everywhere, in all genres.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: