Newb helping service *FREE*

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Poll: Could this help a newbie in trouble? (14 member(s) have cast votes)

Could this help a newbie in trouble?

1. Yes (18 votes [81.82%])

Percentage of vote: 81.82%

2. No (4 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 fs_khalsa500

fs_khalsa500
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2009 - 20:39

okei, one more newb question - how can one recall items from guild members?

go to guild--> manage --> scroll to the quild store. there is a button above it that says "report". hit that

#42 fs_gravely

fs_gravely
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2009 - 04:46

Just to try and help Pal out a little, I'm on the top 100 list for April 09.

I HAVE NEVER BOUGHT STAMINA.

At sub 100, at least, it's far easier to dump that fsp into, first maximum stamina. At 50 stam per hour (the base) you should shoot for 1200 maximum stamina (24 hours worth of stamina gain), so that you get the maximum amount of stamina possible every day, no exceptions-assuming, of course, that you're playing daily.

Second, buying stamina per hour. I've caught a LOT of people with either smaller stam tanks or people who bought stamina to get a quick burst up in the ranks...and they're now FAR behind me. I'm still gaining on the top 10 - as of the time of this posting, I'm ranked 13th in the top monthly. the number 1 player is at level 176, number 2 is 140, and the player in the top 10 slot is level 122 - and I'm still gaining :)

Finally, after you have a comfortable amount of maximum stamina (at least 2100 for 90 stam gain an hour) and MAXED stamina per hour, go for exp per hour. After level 100, you get a LOT of exp per hour, which also helps you catch up a lot in the long run as it will always be there, as opposed to that one shot deal of buying current stamina.

Hope this perspective helps a little.

#43 fs_palamassi

fs_palamassi
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2009 - 14:36

how much stamina do u use for group attack?

No stamina required ;).

it takes 20 stam to make a group...

... And 5 to join one. Though Im not sure if you have a group and attack a creature if it costs you extra stam.. Like when you attack on your own and it costs how many times you attacked it. i dont know if it applies the same here as well. Does it?

That is exactly what i meant :). No stamina required for the ATTACK!

how much stamina do u use for group attack?

You see??

Just to try and help Pal out a little, I'm on the top 100 list for April 09.

I HAVE NEVER BOUGHT STAMINA.

Cool :).

After level 100, you get a LOT of exp per hour, which also helps you catch up a lot in the long run as it will always be there, as opposed to that one shot deal of buying current stamina.

That's what i have tried to say all the time

My explanation of things :)

#44 fs_sportskidd

fs_sportskidd
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2009 - 12:41

I would liek to know some good buffers,

i know i am level 30 but still could find buffers :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana