#41 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,823 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2016 - 09:54

Daily Quests are for everyone. Those claiming they are only for high level players are being ridiculous. These are for everyone. There are additional quests coming soon as well as new rewards. Please be patient.

~ Grim

#42 teeboyzz

teeboyzz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 10:01

^

they are proofs that the current quest are mostly for high level ..Currently my DQ is to kill a mounted class creatures, which this type of creatures are only available at lv 337, the lowest level, i m lv 179, lecture me how to go to that area

And someone that low level requires to damage a titan for 25 damage, he was lv 25, the lowest possible titan for that guy is krumpy, which only existed during X mas.

Edited by BigGrim, 13 September 2016 - 14:40.
No flame baiting please.

#43 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,823 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2016 - 10:08

Daily quests are not mandatory. Level 337 is not anything close to high level. Will there occasionally be quests you can't do? Yeah. If nothing else, this ought to encourage you to level up.

#44 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 10:35

BG, I think he is trying to say that it makes no sense to offer a DQ to a level 179 player that requires killing a level 300+ critter. Same like needing to kill a titan when being only level 25 when being level 50. He is suggesting that such quest are being filtered out.

It would make no sense not filtering if the point of the DQ is to give us something extra to do. And sure, there is no biggy in skipping a DQ every now and then, but if we feel we need to skip them to often, then what is the point of the DQ?

Not arguing here, just trying to clarify teeboyz point, cause I do feel it has some merrit. 

#45 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,823 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2016 - 10:44

BG, I think he is trying to say that it makes no sense to offer a DQ to a level 179 player that requires killing a level 300+ critter. Same like needing to kill a titan when being only level 25 when being level 50. 

If nothing else, this ought to encourage you to level up.

#46 teeboyzz

teeboyzz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 10:49

^ who doesn't ? everyday i logged in and burn all my stamina , i don't get it  , whats the big deal to filter it out ? Its just when you reached higher level, you will encounter more variety of DQ

Without DQ or not , it doesnt stop me from leveling, you missed the fact

#47 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 10:52

Hoof pointed out, the DQ was meant to give us something extra to do each day BG. A quest like this misses that point totally if it is not doable technically.

Saying it should encourage to level up, sure, but just stating that is a bit of a downer.

What about players that choose to pvp, like to be in that certain ladder range? There are more aspects to this game then just leveling.

Asking for a filter that rules such quests out is really not such a weird/unsensible question. Actually it is the constructive feedback we need if you ask me.

Edited by Morgwyn, 13 September 2016 - 10:53.

#48 teeboyzz

teeboyzz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 11:36

Daily Quests are for everyone. Those claiming they are only for high level players are being ridiculous. These are for everyone. There are additional quests coming soon as well as new rewards. Please be patient.

~ Grim

I failed to understand this, if you're saying DQ are meant for EVERYONE like you said, the situation i meet now contradicts this statement , its not everyone can do now because i am prohibited to do it , without choice, i dont have the choice to do it or walk away with it

#49 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 September 2016 - 11:49

I failed to understand this, if you're saying DQ are meant for EVERYONE like you said, the situation i meet now contradicts this statement , its not everyone can do now because i am prohibited to do it , without choice, i dont have the choice to do it or walk away with it

THIS time around, you don't, no - but in future, you do. Level up to that requirement, or don't do the Daily Quest - CHOICE :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#50 teeboyzz

teeboyzz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 11:57

yeah i am leveling everyday, how long it takes me to 337? without any spending of real life cash into the game

Edited by BigGrim, 13 September 2016 - 12:23.
No more flame baiting.

#51 Terrordog

Terrordog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 13:36

Teeboyz is right it is a free game a lot of us spend some to a lot of real money in here today i did i think my 3th quest it was moving 300 tiles i moved 1k tiles so that was great to do them it is a waste of stam if you want us to use the pride buff bg make composing simple so we can make dailey quest for low levels with more stam or with the simple things walking what they do if hunting attacking players at that level result in deleveling it is wrong to just wave it away the problems are here resolve or do the updates if you know they are good for every one i see a lot of games in my real life most of them are doomed for bo succes with bad dlc in here that is the same problem do a try out week if it doesnt work take it of tweek it or de buff it and bring it back for another try out now you walk in a ton of problems that never had to be

#52 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 15:21

The daily quests change every 24 hours at 00.00 server time, I think.. 

That's 5 pm my time because that's when I get my next quest.

#53 teeboyzz

teeboyzz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 15:57

I'll rewrite the suggestion again in detailed words and explanation why is this proposal benefits to the DQ

Multiple choices of DQ(choose 1 to complete)

Benefit: it gives more choice to player

Why: Some people doesn't like to do certain stuff, like pvp, they don't like to get bounty for this, so why not offer them different task, if they still don't wanted to do, its their choice

Implement filter system

Benefit: filter out the unwanted level problem

Why: DQ's are meant to be enjoyed by everyone, not to be excused as the incentives to up your character's level, be realistic, while the player is on the path to the level, they can enjoy doing DQ at their current level..Without DQ, i still do leveling everyday

Can someone ask Hoofmaster to read this ? 

#54 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 16:00

Hoof is busy working on the next batch of daily quests to be plugged into the mix within the next few weeks.

He'll probably stop by and browse the new posts though. :)

#55 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,823 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2016 - 16:06

Multiple choices of DQ(choose 1 to complete)

Again, don't see this happening.

Implement filter system

Can certainly ask Hoofmaster to look into this.

#56 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 16:14

Teeboyzz you aren't missing out on much. I don't even bat an eye at the daily quests. The rewards they give you are minuscule and won't add up until at least 5 years of doing them daily. Wish FSH has an overlay to get it off my screen it's pushing everything i use down.

#57 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,823 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2016 - 16:19

Constructive feedback please.

#58 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 16:21

Constructive feedback please.

In some respects i don't think lower levels should even attempt daily quests there are plenty of better ratios their stamina can be used. In all seriousness i believe daily quests are for EoC only. Ofcourse anyone can do them but it's simply not worth their stamina. Can get way more out of gvg/th/whatever else uses stamina to upgrade character.

#59 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,823 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 September 2016 - 16:24

Well certain reward ratios are something I've said we need to look at while discussing these with Hoofmaster. And, as stated several times now, there are other quests and rewards incoming. As to only for EoC? No. We've stated that ain't the case either.

#60 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 16:41

New players could probably do some of the +max stam quests and I'm willing to buff them for free anytime they want as long as I'm online and have the stam.

It would give them a better shot at finishing the quest and boosting their max stam gives the ability to level more.

edit: Oh yes, remember to pm about buffs and not ask in Global Chat. :) I play another game so I might be a little slow.

Edited by Pythia, 13 September 2016 - 17:37.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: