Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 15:35

For you. Not for everyone.

Make a game wide poll and find out.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#42 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,820 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 October 2016 - 15:39

Or read this very thread with players saying yes, they're useful.

#43 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 October 2016 - 17:14

I have reviewed the topic and see as many who proclaim the allegience tokens as less valuable than those who do value them... As many say they are not useful as say they are. The key to review all of the topic's posts ;)

#44 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 17:22

Grim, could you please talk it over with Hoof and see if he would find it acceptable to take 75% of the tokens from those that do not find them useful  and send them to me.  :P

I could then afford to open all the chests I run across (even those costing 1000 tokens) and they would find them useful again as they build up their personal stock. :)

Pretty please?

#45 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 18:14

In complete agreement with those dismissing Allegiance tokens. Pointless reward. The worst of all the rewards for me. The one thing offered that I won't complete any quest for. Unless it's arena entries of which I don't require much persuasion to waste my gold on anyway so I might as well. :P

#46 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,820 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 October 2016 - 18:16

The Loyalty Reward will be staying.

#47 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 18:20

May I have all of Josh1404s tokens, please, pretty please.  lol

At 1000 tokens per chest at the top of the line, I will always find them useful and needed.

It will help greatly with my medal count.

lol. :P

#48 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 18:22

The Loyalty Reward will be staying.

excellent..thxs bg....those that dont want them....send them to me..good for keys..good for global pots..good for new and lower level players...one mans trash , another mans treasure....1000 tokens for crystal chest key is a lot better than 50 fsps or 10 mil in gold..

#49 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,820 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 October 2016 - 18:22

They'll be staying put as rewards, so no fear on that score.

#50 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 20:01

Maybe there could be epic quests that spawn rarely with gold/fsps?

#51 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 23:10

Maybe there could be epic quests that spawn rarely with gold/fsps?

Gold, I'd go with that. FSPzzz, not so much. I'm pretty sure that HCS has always taken the stance that there will never be fsp "rewards" but hey, they have said "never" to a few things only for that for to change so........you never know.

Cheers.

wil72

#52 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 00:15

May I have all of Josh1404s tokens, please, pretty please.  lol

At 1000 tokens per chest at the top of the line, I will always find them useful and needed.

It will help greatly with my medal count.

lol. :P

If I could sell them or even give them away I genuinely would. Too many to use. I open every chest I can find or buy, even find every excuse I can to burn tokens. I use an LF potion moving anywhere. I use a UB potion to save perhaps 8k worth of gold repairs for gear on creature kill based DQ's

Just 1 new potion in the loyalty section would be nice. Just one? :P

That's off topic anyway. The rest of the DQ's I really like. Awaiting my first legendary quest. :)

#53 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 19:03

Gold, I'd go with that. FSPzzz, not so much. I'm pretty sure that HCS has always taken the stance that there will never be fsp "rewards" but hey, they have said "never" to a few things only for that for to change so........you never know.

Cheers.

wil72

One of the fundamental flaws. The only legitimate influx of fsps is through donations and shards but those are technically the same thing *donations in hcs's eyes". You know how unreliable that can be. Has a very detrimental effect on the market/game as a whole. Essentially it's the donators boosting their stats while giving away their pickings to the f2p players. One of the very reasons FS was so successful back in the day was because the FSP:PLAYER ratio was far in favor of FSP. Relitively speaking upgrades now a days cost a hell of a lot more then they did back then. Because of this new players are quickly demotivated. Who want's to start a game and then realize the only way to be successful is to donate a few thousand dollars. To be completely honest the cows would benefit largely long term if they could somehow achieve what is stated above. Other sources of spawning fsps into the game does not have a direct impact on HCS revenue. I wasn't really asking for that much there. If you ask me if FS want's to make a revival there needs to be more f2p FSP's spawned then donated on a month to month basis. I'm more opt to donate to a game when i'm already doing well in a game opposed to donating to get to that point.

***edit: Not calling you out just thought i'd make a point in general

Edited by EpicPiety, 18 October 2016 - 19:13.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: