Photo

New Content. Levels 1551 to 1600!

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#41 fs_centus

fs_centus
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2012 - 21:40

Why? I see no reason to spill the beans on everything.

~ I really do like the new style you're doing here BG, less walk-throughs please, this should "force" the community to help eachother out with knowledge instead of just reading a piece of paper. I think it's very healthy!

Cheers!

Centus

#42 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 22:01

Why? I see no reason to spill the beans on everything.

~ I really do like the new style you're doing here BG, less walk-throughs please, this should "force" the community to help eachother out with knowledge instead of just reading a piece of paper. I think it's very healthy!

Cheers!

Centus

That's right!

#43 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 December 2012 - 23:12

We desperately need a few portals into world areas - so we don't have to walk through 50 levels each time we want to hunt the new SEs or titan at 1600.

Thank you for this challenging content, HCS! It has been the most challenging adventure so far in the game for me! I was happily surprised!

#44 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:47

Love the quest line, even tho its a heck load of inventing LOL. The two new SE and titan are :twisted: nice work!

Edit: Just some feedback on the new SE ( in my opinion)

Various SE items used to invent these NEW sets ( there's 2 of em) would be more ideal , as it would add value to alot of the older SE drops players get. ( Same item used in each set piece for the new 1600 SE )

Also, in the future when creating an SE set with a Weapon slot, could the *set bonus* be a little bit bigger then normal? Reason being, EW buffs have little to no effect on the sets as with other sets ( in this case tentacle spine) EW gives a massive boost.

Just my two cents, thanks again!

#45 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:50

Love the quest line, even tho its a heck load of inventing LOL. The two new SE and titan are :twisted: nice work!

Various SE items used to invent these NEW sets ( there's 2 of em) would be more ideal , as it would add value to alot of the older SE drops players get. ( Same item used in each set piece for the new 1600 SE )

Also, in the future when creating an SE set with a Weapon slot, could the *set bonus* be a little bit bigger then normal? Reason being, EW buffs have little to no effect on the sets as with other sets ( in this case tentacle spine) EW gives a massive boost.

I agree with most of this. especially the selection of items used to invent the new SE set. Great content other then the 1 flaw in my eyes with making the SE sets with an already very rare item used to invent other sets. Spread out the love to other items next time.

#46 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:05

Or move some of the stats from 'set bonus' to pieces... just like Gorbalz SE set..

not sure why SE piece got very low stats ... if they got stats on pieces more gold will be sunk from forging them..

or.. make new 1600 buff enchant SuperElite sets bonus stats (.2% per point):wink:

#47 fs_centus

fs_centus
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:13

Or move some of the stats from 'set bonus' to pieces... just like Gorbalz SE set..

not sure why SE piece got very low stats ... if they got stats on pieces more gold will be sunk from forging them..

or.. make new 1600 buff enchant SuperElite sets bonus stats :wink:

I actually think this is a great idea, or maybe change the "forge-rules" for SE items ONLY, for every forge it add %'s to the bonus instead of the separate item?

#48 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:47

or.. make new 1600 buff enchant SuperElite sets bonus stats (.2% per point):wink:

Not a big fan of this, SE items were designed to be useless as single pieces, I honestly don't count some of the 'SE sets' as proper SE sets at all Lamia, Gorbals etc. They're just differently coloured LE items...

This idea I like though, if it can be done. Giving a moderate boost to the set bonus would keep the aspect that keeps them unique and make them a little more usefull in a game so dominated with stat-boosting skills.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#49 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:37

I don't see why SE items wouldn't get forged because of their low stats... :|

The forge bonus on SE items is the same as on other items.
It only depends on the level of the item.

A level 1600 SE item with 100 attack and 200 damage will get +105 attack and +105 damage.
A level 1600 LE item with 1500 attack and 2500 damage will get +105 attack and +105 damage; same as the SE item.

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#50 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 16:48

Unless it was a guild set, I would personally not forge a SE set like that as the bonuses from Hell Forging would not match the gold cost associated with it. The weapon and rune in this set would not afford significant additions with Enchant Weapon and Rune buffs active. At least from my perspective.

#51 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 19:15

Not a big fan of this, SE items were designed to be useless as single pieces, I honestly don't count some of the 'SE sets' as proper SE sets at all Lamia, Gorbals etc. They're just differently coloured LE items...

This idea I like though, if it can be done. Giving a moderate boost to the set bonus would keep the aspect that keeps them unique and make them a little more usefull in a game so dominated with stat-boosting skills.

well you are right about single SE piece to be useless

but i think this buff i suggested would be cool to have at lvl 1600 skills :)

#52 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:15

Invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, INVENT!!!

OH

MY

GOD!!!!

I really hate it when these mass inventing contents come out. Normally, when I do my questing I like to read them and follow the story etc. Whenever content has massive amounts of inventing I just get p****d off and then just sack it off and try and get through it as fast as possible.

Inventing map after map after map sucks *&£*!.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#53 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:34

Invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, invent, INVENT!!!

OH

MY

GOD!!!!

I really hate it when these mass inventing contents come out. Normally, when I do my questing I like to read them and follow the story etc. Whenever content has massive amounts of inventing I just get p****d off and then just sack it off and try and get through it as fast as possible.

Inventing map after map after map sucks *&£*!.

That's why I said we should have inventing medal :lol:

#54 subito

subito

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:20

About new titan , should to drop something interesting like potion(s) ...to invent new items need Destroyer Potions and have a bad rate ,also is used for Spidragon set ..after everyone will make the quest all your job abour creating this SE and maps will be DEAD , don`t know if someone will hunt .

Look to Malphas , most wanted from the game, not a big deal to improve something .

#55 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 13:47

About new titan , should to drop something interesting like potion(s) ...to invent new items need Destroyer Potions and have a bad rate ,also is used for Spidragon set ..after everyone will make the quest all your job abour creating this SE and maps will be DEAD , don`t know if someone will hunt .

Look to Malphas , most wanted from the game, not a big deal to improve something .

Less ppl hunting this titan cuz of the powerful stats and dark realm... make it drop something inventable used destroyer pot with bad invent rate this is just for profit diggers :wink:

Why just destroyer potion used to invent and leave other old SE's drops ... this part i have never understand.
first one got recipes for new SE sets cleaned up AH from destroyer potions, always happen on inventable stuffs and still not solved...

Would be better to make things more enjoyable than being more about who can spends more to win the marathon.

#56 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 28 December 2012 - 20:28

With regards to the new Weaver and Hoarder 1600 SE sets and how they all require destroyer potions to be created. ( 2 new SE sets x 2 items in each set) How about using ALL destroyer drops ( potion, shield, helm, sword) with regards to inventing instead of 4 x destroyer potions?

Thoughts?

#57 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 December 2012 - 20:30

Can do. I look forward to more feedback. This is definitely do-able though.

#58 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 December 2012 - 15:44

unless anyone is hoarding destroyer pots i think everyone would agree on one of every destroyer drop being used, the items will retain a decent value i would think except if it isnt done soon i would imagine you will have a back log of one item being in high demand with a lack of destroyer pots for that particular piece, might be a better scenario?

#59 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 16:50

unless anyone is hoarding destroyer pots i think everyone would agree on one of every destroyer drop being used, the items will retain a decent value i would think except if it isnt done soon i would imagine you will have a back log of one item being in high demand with a lack of destroyer pots for that particular piece, might be a better scenario?

This brings up the still unresolved problem of AH abuse by the first to see the change or get the recipe. IF it were changed - ALL Destroyer pieces would be snapped up cheap instantly, and suddenly reappear at 50 FSP a pop.

There have been threads before requesting that when recipes are introduced involving old SE or LE gear that are currently plentiful and cheap, that the items included in the recipe are temporarily suspended from sales so that the first to see the announcement or buy/get the recipe as a drop cannot grab all the cheap items and make a killing off the ingredients and the new item made. This has not been done, though there was some HCS chat involved at one stage I think.

Or do we all accept the status quo of 'To the winner, the spoils', that whoever gets there first can enjoy their windfall and the rest of us can hope that we get it next time, and the folk who just sold their gear cheap only to see it skyrocket in price can suck it up as usual, as they had put their gear up for sale at what they perceived to be a fair price at the time?

With regard to this particular issue I would ask why not spread the action away from Malphas the Destroyer - include some other old SE that don't get the love - Malphas is already hunted for the potion, already used in Spidragon etc. Since when did anyone care about the old Vexus Queen, for instance? Or as these are 1600 items - use Pinoldar, Luz Tagoz, other higher level SE that don't really get that much attention at present (it seems to me - I could be wrong), and maybe even ADD the drops required to the SE who drops them so there is no old backlog of cheap gear to be bought up - just a new reason to hunt an old favourite - of course this increases the amount of unwanted gear unused and selling cheap, so that may not be ideal, but you see the idea.

My tuppence at this time!

#60 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 December 2012 - 21:32

With regards to the new 1600 titan...

In my opinion there should be a form of time limit that kicks in on the first kill of a titan. Say, something like a week, if the titan is not vanquished before 168 hours pass after the first kill it disappears and no items or TKP are awarded. Might help stop people getting enough kills to secure and then just leave it hanging...

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: