• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#41 Mattcon33

Mattcon33

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:18

dragone27 is not only selling 1 hit bounties, but his guild has promoted him several times for it. what's more, he's also stolen over 85M gold from other players. because he's only level 25 he's discouraging noobs from playing the game. he doesn't just pvp players he come across fro gold, he asks others to look for them too, and promises them a piece of the pie. this guy and his guild need to be stopped, and put in their places...

I stand with stang 100%... Perhaps we shall arrange a spanking for their whole guild :twisted:

I came across this in TKCapo's bio.
Biography

$$$$$
Cash Reward for the name of anyone with over 100k gold not in the bank and is between the levels of 15-30.
100k+ = 1,000 Gold
200k+ = 2,200 Gold
500k+ = 6,000 Gold
1mill = 20,000 Gold
2mill+ = FSP
114k payed so far
1mill+ Taken

#42 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 04 January 2009 - 06:54

I am behind OP on this as well. I recently picked up BHing, and am working my rear off to get my medal, and trying to teach newbs what bounties are for/how to set 'em up, how to respond etc etc .. Great fun actually, I now have no clue, why I avoided this part of the game for so long ^_^

However. I have no problem with sumone posting a 1hit bounty - it is not my choice to make how many times a victim want his/her attacker to get hit. I do object strongly against those, who sell 'em though. BH is an easy way for the vic. to get deal out sum payback, and for the hunter to get the rush U find in PvP, not for the sake of a mere medal.

Secondly - do not post other players names on this forum. It is not allowed!

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#43 fs_titusnt

fs_titusnt
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2009 - 17:08

For the record I disagree with this group.

#44 Bleltch

Bleltch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 18:28

Why is that?

#45 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 18:53

So do I.

Why is that?

Because people shouldnt be punished for playing the game the way they like. If thats the best way they can make fsp why should it be ok for you to tell them that it is not acceptable for them to do this?

#46 Bleltch

Bleltch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 19:15

Why is that?

Because people shouldnt be punished for playing the game the way they like. If thats the best way they can make fsp why should it be ok for you to tell them that it is not acceptable for them to do this?

What if there was a level 330 player that found the best way to make fsp was to steal gold from spidey101? What if another player was paid fsp for every 100 stam he hits you with? Would either of those things be acceptable to you?

#47 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 04 January 2009 - 19:23

Why is that?

What if there was a level 330 player that found the best way to make fsp was to steal gold from spidey101? What if another player was paid fsp for every 100 stam he hits you with? Would either of those things be acceptable to you?

Same question

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#48 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 23:01

Why is that?

Same question

yes, because I can get them back.

#49 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 23:21

Why is that?

Same question

Agreed, but what about the ones who can't defend themselves from these things?

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#50 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 23:24

Why is that?

Same question

Agreed, but what about the ones who can't defend themselves from these things?

how can they not defend themselves and what does defending yourself have to do with selling 1 hit bounties?

#51 Bleltch

Bleltch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 23:51

So you would punish them? Would you hit them back yourself, or place a bounty? Would either of them merit a delevel party?

#52 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 00:12

So you would punish them? Would you hit them back yourself, or place a bounty? Would either of them merit a delevel party?

It depends on the circumstances, some would get a bounty maybe, some would get deleveled maybe, some would get hit back maybe. Point is I still dont see how any of that is relevant to selling 1 hit bounties. Dislike it all you want, im not saying you cant. But to punish someone for doing it I am saying is wrong imo.

#53 Bleltch

Bleltch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 00:53

It depends on the circumstances, some would get a bounty maybe, some would get deleveled maybe, some would get hit back maybe. Point is I still dont see how any of that is relevant to selling 1 hit bounties. Dislike it all you want, im not saying you cant. But to punish someone for doing it I am saying is wrong imo.

I'm not trying to change your mind, just wanted to know how you draw the line between what's acceptable or not. All 3 examples would involve hitting someone, but it's not ok to retaliate against the one buying your bounty? And in my opinion the one selling the bounties is more at fault.

#54 fs_jaski

fs_jaski
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:41

this is what the thread was about so my 2 cents

it is true that we have the bounty awards...this i use as the measure of a Bounty hunter......

i have 20?? of 205 bounties which shows that 95% of the bounties i took where 10 stam.....

i spent 20000 stam + missed or failed bounty stam + counter bounty exp loss...... in all gave a lot to get silver....others have gave a lot a lot more for gold and crystal.....

the arguement stands where players are abusing.....yes abusing 1 hit bounties......2 friends can hit each other and fund players want of easy medals.....and bounty hunter master shouldnt be easy.....they should feel the rush of the chase and highs and lows of hunting and the challange of different set ups and of PvP overall.....

a one hit bounty cheats players that work hard on the medals

yes spidey it is at the moment legit but i will try and talk to HCS as medals should be harder and i PROPOSE A MIN OF 5 HITS PER BOUNTY i will make a POLL on the matter....
http://forum.fallens... ... 294#603294

most bounty hunters are annoyed at 'buying' the medal......

if you disagree dont flame me but debate with me please

#55 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:57

the arguement stands where players are abusing.....yes abusing 1 hit bounties......2 friends can hit each other and fund players want of easy medals.....and bounty hunter master shouldnt be easy.....they should feel the rush of the chase and highs and lows of hunting and the challange of different set ups and of PvP overall.....

yes spidey it is at the moment legit but i will try and talk to HCS as medals should be harder and i PROPOSE A MIN OF 5 HITS PER BOUNTY i will make a POLL on the matter....

#1 this is all you needed to put to get your point across.

#2 I dont disagree that it is a way to circumvent going through what most people have to go through to get their medal but it is within the rules and so imo players should not be punished for it. As for the # of hits Id like to see it go to 10 minimum to a max of 20 but keeping the 5 level loss max.

#56 fs_jaski

fs_jaski
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2009 - 02:00

#1 this is all you needed to put to get your point across.

#2 I dont disagree that it is a way to circumvent going through what most people have to go through to get their medal but it is within the rules and so imo players should not be punished for it. As for the # of hits Id like to see it go to 10 minimum to a max of 20 but keeping the 5 level loss max.

i approve of this......yes spidey i like to be long winded as it removes vagueness in my opinion

#57 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:10

So do I.

Why is that?

As I already said, 1 kill bounty buyers, buff thieves, and other players from that category can defend the way they like to play this game, nothing stops them to create an alliance and fight for it, of course if their way to play this game is popular. Let it be decided on the Bounty Board, that's the best place for all kind of petitions. If there are so many supporters of 1 kill bounty buying in this game then shouldn't be any problems, this alliance will be outnumbered. How far can you go defending your way of playing? How many players and their levels? The whole life is a fight for the way you like to live it.

#58 fs_hobblegob

fs_hobblegob
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:21

I fully support this! (I don't know if my guild does though,as they generally don't PvP at all) I know I don't even have a bounty medal, but why would that matter, right? I've just recently started bounty hunting...It's fun, and I despise 1-kill sellers and 1-kill buyers! :)

#59 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:26

I'm not trying to change your mind, just wanted to know how you draw the line between what's acceptable or not. All 3 examples would involve hitting someone, but it's not ok to retaliate against the one buying your bounty? And in my opinion the one selling the bounties is more at fault.

I tell you this, I don't mind being on the BB for wrong doing... but I EARNED my medals. Being sold to a so called bounty hunter just so he can get a medal quickly is wrong in my book... Just because it's possible to do so doesn't make it right... Selling a bounty on me makes me a slave to another's philosophy, and I will not stand for it... And buying one hit bounties is akin to buying SE locations, many do it and feel justified... As for me, I AM NOT AN SE! STOP SELLING ME LIKE ONE!

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#60 jaikarthik

jaikarthik

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 11:34

Buying ur bounty hunter medal is like slap in the face for real hunters... If u r one u will be offended by this practice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: