#42 jzaz

jzaz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 June 2013 - 16:27

HCS, as it has been said before, PLEASE... give us at least a week's heads up before the event. Some players might have already burned it only to find out that there will be an exp event. And some people need about that much time to prepare

#43 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 16:36

wonder how many players are going to be upset that they used their promo code and burned all their stamina to see a XP event pop up next week :P suckas!!

#44 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 06 June 2013 - 16:36

We'll let you know in advance before we do the next xp event ;)

#45 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 17:15

What Hoof means to say is you will know about 2 minutes before the event starts!  :D

#46 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 17:31

Let me eat cake ! 2XP _2xp _2EX-p_ 2xp  _ 2ecks - pea  _ my neighbors cat is named doubleX and in the litter box  is  twoeckspee!! =)

#47 llednew

llednew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 23:54

:rolleyes: I think a Double xp or even Triple xp event ,would make up for the fact that,we didn't get the triple xp event last christmas,like we did the year before. ;) I'm just putting that out there Hoof!

#48 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 23:56

we did get a XP event last december ;)

#49 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 June 2013 - 23:56

Chicken :P

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#50 paingwin

paingwin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:08

I'm all in favour of their being a 2x or 3x (or even, maybe, a 4x) one - might stop certain lower level players complaining that the higher ups have everything in their favour ;)

BRING ON THE 4X EXP!!!!!!!! lol, got muh uber pots ready and waiting. Level 1k-ish here i comes!!!!!!!!

#51 paingwin

paingwin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:31

It has been a while since the last one ;)

ok hoof, can i have an advanced warning so i can continue to spend dots on max stam until it hits? i swear ill help buy the hooflet a new (insert what baby hoof needs)........ LMAO

#52 LadyMo

LadyMo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 14:47

Advance notice is greatly appreciated...hoping for the 2 day notice, but will take what is given!  It's also a great way to welcome any new players to the game. 

#53 thisple

thisple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 07 June 2013 - 16:14

ask, and ye shall receive!

thanks!

#54 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:50

I had to laugh when I read this thread. Is EVERYONE's goal to reach EOC? I HIGHLY doubt it. Even if you do reach EOC, who cares? Yes, you have bragging rights / can earn Top player / Top 100 player medal. 

What is needed is special content for EOC players that can only be done if your at EOC. That would give meaning to it, : ). Or perhaps content that takes a long time to achieve but yet would still be fun? Not sure what that will be .. but something like that is needed.

Maybe something along the lines of abilities from your Legacy game, cows? Then again, I'm not sure if that makes the margin between the oldest players and newest players too large. perhaps a poll is needed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: