• Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

#41 ingram1299

ingram1299

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 00:27

I just voted on the ones I liked ffs, I thought it was open to free voting... You don't have to agree with my reasons for voting but there they are, and another point, its art, each persons reasons for liking something is different, you don't have to be prejudice to me or the admiral there

#42 Godblade75

Godblade75

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,417 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 00:29

I just voted on the ones I liked ffs

Mmhmm. So next time, I'll just kill whoever I want (you) because the only thing worse than finding a dead ingram is everything, since a dead ingram is such a wonderful thing.

godblade.png

#43 ingram1299

ingram1299

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 00:31

Mmhmm. So next time, I'll just kill whoever I want (you) because the only thing worse than finding a dead ingram is everything, since a dead ingram is such a wonderful thing.

I'll be waiting for you to reach my level sugar :) I want to show you to my blender

#44 TreeFrog

TreeFrog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 January 2011 - 00:33

I just voted on the ones I liked ffs, I thought it was open to free voting... You don't have to agree with my reasons for voting but there they are, and another point, its art, each persons reasons for liking something is different, you don't have to be prejudice to me or the admiral there

You have to put a real reason why you voted for the pieces. If you had the ability to read you would have seen that in the rules. Dead baby jokes dont explain why you voted for it, therefore your vote will not count. No one is being prejudice, we just expect people to adhere to the rules if they are going to vote.

#45 Godblade75

Godblade75

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,417 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 00:34

I'll be waiting for you to reach my level sugar :) I want to show you to my blender

Whatever, not gonna spam this thread anymore. But before I leave, just wanna say, since June 22, 08, I've fought a sh*tload of higher-quality "blenders" than yours, "sugar".

godblade.png

#46 ingram1299

ingram1299

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 00:35

You have to put a real reason why you voted for the pieces. If you had the ability to read you would have seen that in the rules. Dead baby jokes dont explain why you voted for it, therefore your vote will not count. No one is being prejudice, we just expect people to adhere to the rules if they are going to vote.

How do you mean? They statement is the answer to a question, the question being why do you like this pic? SA said cuz A is the first letter, I gave multiple reasons.

#47 ingram1299

ingram1299

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 00:37

Yes, but mine is bigger gb

#48 Kayesha

Kayesha

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 15 January 2011 - 00:37

They are obviously being idiots, I would suggest just ignoring them, if they do not change their reasons, they won't be counted. there is no reason to argue with idiots.

#49 fs_cibonazg

fs_cibonazg
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2011 - 00:39

They are obviously being idiots, I would suggest just ignoring them, if they do not change their reasons, they won't be counted. there is no reason to argue with idiots.

+1

#50 Kae1712

Kae1712

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 00:40

+1

+2, now i need to vote >.>

#51 Zukira

Zukira

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,991 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 January 2011 - 00:40

you could just say something simple like "I liked this one best" no reason to go off the wall. Your responses, ingram were uncouth - SA might not have had a reason beyond liking each piece but said something non vulgar/non questionable to give a 'reason' without it being just 'I liked this one' down the list of groups.

zukira.gif

|| signature rotates, artists varied ||

Fan my art on Facebook  || Deviant Art || Chat on Irc

When in doubt, lean to the side of mercy.

- Cevantes

#52 ghetoghost

ghetoghost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 00:44

or do what i did and say they were kickass :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Live. Love. Learn. Die. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Are you an artist? Want to be listed as one under the Artist Directory; click here

#53 ingram1299

ingram1299

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 00:46

* kicks rocks in the corner * ... i fixed it allready

#54 fs_spiiderxse

fs_spiiderxse
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:12

:cry: my other Cpu was out and I was unable to make ma peice I am super sorry to everyone for messing up the brackets
now to vote

#55 fs_spiiderxse

fs_spiiderxse
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:15

Votes
1 a VECTOR
2 a LIGHTING
3 c Truth of the image
4 b How we all feel sometimes
5 c all together a great piece
6 b made me laugh
7 b DEPTH IS AMAZING
8 b Blending

#56 fs_yourslave

fs_yourslave
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:35

1. A - Love the Vectors
2. A- Love the emotion depicted clearly.
3. C- love the guy made me laugh also love the smudging
4. A- Just love it all together
5. A- Love the emotion :D
6. C- Just all comes together so well
7. B- love the bright colors :D
8. A- Possibly my favorite piece out of all of these brackets

#57 Mao

Mao

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 04:02

you could just say something simple like "I liked this one best" no reason to go off the wall. Your responses, ingram were uncouth - SA might not have had a reason beyond liking each piece but said something non vulgar/non questionable to give a 'reason' without it being just 'I liked this one' down the list of groups.

+1 Agree.

I agree with the fact that you shouldn't need a good reason besides " I like It " you guys forget this is a game that kids play, some of them can't type up a better reason then " I like it " they don't know what to look for in a professional picture, they look to see what they like, not which one has the most work to it. Zukira is correct you went a little to far with your humor Ingram, you can't treat the forums how ever you like people do respect the forums, and try to keep it in good standings.

Mao2_zpsd2e6a8ef.png

#58 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 04:05

Yeah, but just pointing that this is not a reason =]

Group 1
A
Because A is the first letter of the alphabet.

#59 Mao

Mao

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 04:08

Yeah, but just pointing that this is not a reason =]

Group 1
A
Because A is the first letter of the alphabet.

That's a reason, it's just not a good one. When you vote nine times out of ten you don't need a reason, usually it's only in a judging where you give a reason. I thought we were voting, but I don't mind Judging these pictures. Your not asking them to vote on the pictures, your asking them to Judge each group of pictures, and give a reasonable response on why you like that certain picture the most.

Mao2_zpsd2e6a8ef.png

#60 fs_kuros

fs_kuros
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2011 - 04:23

group 1 B i don't like clowns but this is the easiest to look at best done great colour

group 2 A Gritty feels real loves it 8)

group 3 C this was more about what i didn't like in the others, not into super hereos and b was
just wrong

group 4 C just loves it i want to huggelz them :D

group 5 B be afraid lol - love the creepy lighting :P

group 6 C the most appealing to look at soft and smooth, a little too garden of eden for me but
still the best

group 7 A haunting.... love the feel of this one :cry:

group 8 A PUPPY!!!! ITS SO CUTE AND FLUFFY!!!!! :twisted:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: