Photo

New Titans to come. What would you like to see?

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#41 Zennaro

Zennaro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:27

It just seems harsh somehow to effectively penalise the top guilds just for being too good.

I really don't see it as penalising them if it is giving us the reason to add more new Titans, giving them many more to hunt. The Titans were not supposed to be monopolized.

I am not a titan hunter (yet) so I am personally not affected by this. But why do you start with restricting the access to titans before you introduce new? Also, you make templates in the auction house (yay!) then you make a new create function without templates. And then leave to implement this restriction on titans instead. Frankly, that is poor planning on your part.

I think many in my guild are titan hunters because here at or near eoc there is really little else to spend you stam on if you don't want to attack other players. As a guild we are rich enough that this is not a question of money but of having good fun.

Virtually yours,
Zennaro

#42 davidutz

davidutz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge
  • Romania

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:21

Some ideas :

titan hunting is a guild effort so .....

1. Titans that are active 24/7 at rounded up lvl's - LvL 1...100...200... 300 .... etc that give epics only for guild use and only active in guild tag but can be sold and traded in AH
( ex : lvl 1 epic - gives +1 to stamina gain to all guild members and 10/ gold gain TO GUILD BANK u need to do 2500 TKP to get this item and can only be done buy players lvl 1 to 99 { this will make big guilds recruit low lvl players } some thing like a permanent relic ......)

2. LvL 100 Titan active 24/7 that drops one item at every kill and he can drop all the items in game ( at a stated drop rate .... people can spend all there stamina lvl 100 to EOC in hope of a epic potion or epic item .... rates for epics should be low )

3. LvL 50 Titan active 24/7 u need to get 2500 kills to get a Cube ( Cube that transforms every item in +1 to reserve stamina all except "Rogue Dojo Dummy Noggin" )

4. EOC Titan ( for individual titan hunters with a kill cont for every player in top 100 titan killers ) that will move up in lvl as the game gets along Active 24/7 with kill reset every 7 days considering all EOC players are almost maxed they will be only interested in recognition for there efforts .... a Titan that gives a TEMPORARY and BOUNDED crown that will give the one that holds it ( in there BP ) a Rank in the top 100 contributors ......exp. top 10 - diamond crown and the title of King , overlord , master etc .... top 11 to 25- gold crown that gives second title ..... top 26 to 50 silver crown .... top 51 to 100 copper crown ..... because the best player must prove him self from time to time the crowns are timed at 7 day and are inactive after this period . the top players in game must be the best all all times as a king must prove him self all the time

this are some of my ideas .... got more if u think there any good

#43 atusH54

atusH54

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 13:15

I'd like to see a titan system that doesn't rely on competition against other players. Make a guild get organized and work for a reward at there own pace.

Then may be recipes consists of rp items and titan items making a brand new epics?

#44 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 08 November 2012 - 13:45

Maybe one of the new Titans could drop a "Guild Brew Stash", this would make this titan drop a true reward for the whole Guild that gets it! not just the hunters.

It cant be traded, instead it will only appear in the Titan Rewards list, so if you secure or get the required KP's you would have the option to "Activate" this reward. (can only be activated by those with rank ability to purchase titan rewards).

This Guild Brew Stash, can maybe activate some good levelling/pvp buffs on the entire Guild for a nice duration, maybe 72 hours, so many members get the chance to gain the benefits, over time zones, stam gains etc.

Could be AL 250, Conserve 250, Stalker 250 for levelling option.

Not sure of the PvP option, but that could be an option too :)

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#45 lordthade

lordthade

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 14:32

New titans would be great, but keep them like the seasonals (i.e. INFREQUENT). ORrrrr give the current titans a cycle out once in a while. 3 months at a time or so should be enough. THEN add the element of recipes and combinations of drops equaling new gear.

I do like the idea of RP items from titans, too...

#46 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 08 November 2012 - 16:21

Not sure what level you make this titan but I like to see twin titans on same battle grid you need both kills to make a complete titan item. Make one titan part a and the other part b so there is a challenge and merge or invent both pieces for final epic. I think it would make a challenge to all guild levels and the rotation of guild time out factor would play here to help. Though chasing two twisted titans in same frame would be a challenge and fun in my opinion. :mrgreen:

i like that idea bc, dont know if it would get old quick but a novel idea :)

#47 insaner6

insaner6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 16:48

I would like to see a low level epic titan, lets say lvl 100 so lot of ppl can hunt it.

also, due to the new cooldown period,
i'd suggest that u make the total HP something like 100 or so.

make the spawn time something like 4-5 hours. that way many players will want to go after it, and it will promote titan hunting into more ppl. also more ppl will be happy as they will be able to hunt a titan and gain somehow easy the new titan drop.

also give it something like +3 stamina gain so that u can make that drop really desirable. make it boots, are there are not that much epic boots especially in that level.

#48 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,965 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 17:04

With *7 days ban change* i think we need lots of new titans not just one to keep the game active..

I would suggest this titans levels and epic drop stats :

level 25 att/def Ring
level 225 att/def Rune
level 450 att/dmg Gloves
level 650 att/arm Boots
level 870 att/def ring
level 1125 att/dmg weapon
I don't think higher level epics much interesting as it wont have much use unless you increase arena level cap its 1200 atm maybe push it to 1400

#49 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,848 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 November 2012 - 17:10

With *7 days ban change* i think we need lots of new titans not just one.

Well that is exactly what we've been saying. That's what this thread is for. There are loadsa ideas here!

#50 insaner6

insaner6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 17:24

dont make titan above lvl 250. if u do, less ppl will be able to hunt them.
make all low levels. more ppl will be able to hunt them.
after all, titan hunting is for the fun of it. not for gaining uber super
difficult-to-get items.

#51 DaleJunior

DaleJunior

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 17:27

I think it's great that you're going to be coming up with a lot of new titans and I like a lot of the ideas in here. One thing I don't think is appropriate is combining RP items for epics with anything from Titans. They are designed to be completely separate.

On a side note, with this change a guild is allowed to basically "obtain" 1 of each Titan drop either through securing or getting enough TKP each 7 days. That equates to 52 possible Titan drops for each type of titan per guild. Isn't 52 Oggy gloves per year enough? 52 Skally Boots? lol. I mean, how many do you really need?? If it isn't all about Greed, as someone from a Rich guild previously said (they said it was for the challenge and something to do with their stam) then I think that's plenty, don't you??

#52 insaner6

insaner6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 17:30

52 oggy gloves are not even enough to the 5000++ active players that FS has.
not to mention the total players of FS who are not 100% active but they come and go.
you should let more ppl to be able to gain more epics, and thus make them keep on returning back.

#53 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,848 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 November 2012 - 17:51

I mean, how many do you really need?? If it isn't all about Greed, as someone from a Rich guild previously said (they said it was for the challenge and something to do with their stam) then I think that's plenty, don't you??

If we are gonna use older titan items to invent certain new ones, then why shouldn't players earn as many as they need? :wink:

dont make titan above lvl 250. if u do, less ppl will be able to hunt them.
make all low levels. more ppl will be able to hunt them.
after all, titan hunting is for the fun of it. not for gaining uber super
difficult-to-get items.

New Titans will be spread throughout the levels of the game. There will be more at low levels for sure but we're not cutting anyone above 250 out just because there are more low levels. EVERYONE likes to get new stuff for their levels.

#54 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 18:30

With making titans more fair I did have an interesting idea for the new titans.

They could have a 1% drop rate while being killed that drops some type of piece of an item (a shard) where you use say 10 shards to make the epic. While still having the same system of tkp and secures to get an item as well.

The drops pretty much make it to where at any time someone could get lucky and get something from their Titan hunt :)

#55 MummRa

MummRa

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 08 November 2012 - 19:07

They could have a 1% drop rate while being killed that drops some type of piece of an item (a shard) where you use say 10 shards to make the epic. While still having the same system of tkp and secures to get an item as well.

The drops pretty much make it to where at any time someone could get lucky and get something from their Titan hunt :)

I really really like this idea. But I think Find Item or RF should not work to increase the chance of a drop

#56 DaleJunior

DaleJunior

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 19:59

I mean, how many do you really need?? If it isn't all about Greed, as someone from a Rich guild previously said (they said it was for the challenge and something to do with their stam) then I think that's plenty, don't you??

If we are gonna use older titan items to invent certain new ones, then why shouldn't players earn as many as they need? :wink:

Certainly. But I think that you just killed your own argument then, since you're now limiting players to just 1 titan item per guild per titan each 7 days. Therefore a player cannot get "as many as they need", if you know what I mean. Sure they could purchase them. I was trying to say it's okay to limit it to the 7 days but now I'm not so sure!! lol

#57 goolsby7

goolsby7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 20:29

I really really like this idea. But I think Find Item or RF should not work to increase the chance of a drop

~~points at my post on page 2 again~~

Gold / Kill peaks at about Level 310 or so - and then drops again twice - once at 1601 (from average 300g / kill with no doubler/mer/th to 250g / kill) and then again at at 1626 (down another 50g / kill to an average of 200g / kill)

#58 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 08 November 2012 - 20:43

Yup, I like this - but, personally, I'd lower the drop rate and/or increase the number of shards. 1% (esp. if reckoned/fi'd or reckoned/rf'd) makes it too easy to get the required number of components..

#59 MummRa

MummRa

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 08 November 2012 - 20:54

Yup, I like this - but, personally, I'd lower the drop rate and/or increase the number of shards. 1% (esp. if reckoned/fi'd or reckoned/rf'd) makes it too easy to get the required number of components..

Or just not have RF or FI effect the drop rate period

#60 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 08 November 2012 - 23:30

How about to spice it up a bit, have one of the new Titans be twins! let 2 of them appear on the map, double the HP if you wish, just for a bit of variation.

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: