• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#41 PreyDragon

PreyDragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 19:15

Furthermore, we shall be adding more Super Elite class mercenaries based on our our staff members as well as another new content installment early next week which will take us up to level 1,480!

Grim does this mean that we can have you as the Grim Reaper Mercenary :)

#42 iut044

iut044

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 August 2012 - 19:55

Sounds great. Please implement my earlier suggestion of an "auto-refresh-auction" button that allows us to reset the auction time for items we place in the AH that have no bids on them.

This would save the constant juggling of items going to the collection box and then having to put them in the backpack then put them into the AH again, often very slowly, especially if you have many AH slots. With this feature you could keep your AH going and save a lot of time.

Please consider!!

It would cause lag as everyone will just use 1 hour auctions .

#43 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 18 August 2012 - 21:49

Sounds great. Please implement my earlier suggestion of an "auto-refresh-auction" button that allows us to reset the auction time for items we place in the AH that have no bids on them.

This would save the constant juggling of items going to the collection box and then having to put them in the backpack then put them into the AH again, often very slowly, especially if you have many AH slots. With this feature you could keep your AH going and save a lot of time.

Please consider!!

Quite probably true - and, if you can't manage your auctions, don't post so many of them. What you are asking for is for the game to manage your auctions... Kind of defeats the whole purpose of having time limits on them ....

#44 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:19

Please consider!!

+1, That is a very good idea

i think this idea would be great, an hour every second day wasted on relisting when you could be doing other things in the game youd prefer to be doing would be monumental,

Please consider!!

if it would create lag then i would then agree not a good idea, maybe make it so 48 hours is the only option?

Quite probably true - and, if you can't manage your auctions, don't post so many of them. What you are asking for is for the game to manage your auctions... Kind of defeats the whole purpose of having time limits on them ....

disagree with you for once Pardoux, the game pretty much manages everything in every aspect already, we just click on things and the code pretty much does everything for every situation,... purpose of having time limits? maybe if your auctions have under say 6ish hours left on them you could relist them all for 48 hours only if they havent been bidded on.

#45 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 14:52

Following that, we'll be working on introducing the long sought after Guild Achievements! Some of the Achievements will work retroactively. There shall also be some achievements that will be challenging to achieve that will apply bonuses to the Guild members in a manner similar to how Guild Structures work.

hopefully this will only apply to how old a guild is or something of that nature..ALL other gameplay achievements should have to be earned again..If there are any GvG ones, you should really think about resetting the GvG ladder(like what should of happened after changing the rules recently)

#46 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 15:36

Following that, we'll be working on introducing the long sought after Guild Achievements! Some of the Achievements will work retroactively. There shall also be some achievements that will be challenging to achieve that will apply bonuses to the Guild members in a manner similar to how Guild Structures work.

hopefully this will only apply to how old a guild is or something of that nature..ALL other gameplay achievements should have to be earned again..If there are any GvG ones, you should really think about resetting the GvG ladder(like what should of happened after changing the rules recently)

I'm with the smuggler here. I'd love our team to get all kinds of benefits - I'd especially like the "Guild Founder who does not ever leave bonus... ever" but I think that is a pipe dream. I do think old guilds should be rewarded for being old - give them a stick to shake at newcomers!

Seriously - guild achievement awards - whatever they are - it would be nice if they are designed on a member/hit/stam used basis so it is available to all guilds regardless of size, IF they can have and hold the members to hit the required thresholds. I would also use guild membership medals as time stamps for the higher level (if any) benefits.

Certainly any guild benefits should only be gained by members who have medals for staying in a guild, and perhaps be linked to loyalty. Fly by night people who join successful guilds for their earned benefits, earned by players who have perhaps already quit the game - seems wrong to me...

#47 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:16

Grim does this mean that we can have you as the Grim Reaper Mercenary :)

I'm already in there Dude.

BigGrim, Siege War Machine

Posted Image

BigGrim is an awesome construct. Arcane secrets gave it Life and it is powered by massive steam furnaces. Heavily armored and capable of inflicting huge amounts of damage, Grim is a perfect Siege Engine and all rounder Defender.

Level : 275

#48 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 August 2012 - 16:05

Belaric brings up a good point about the guild achievements. The reward should be tied to the guild loyalty medal. Meaning you need to hit the achievement + have at least bronze guild loyalty. When you hit silver guild loyalty, the benefit of reaching the other guild achievement increases (providing you have done what it takes to be silver in the other achievement).

I would prefer it to work that way. Also, if you leave a guild you should also lose your guild achievement, similar to how guild loyalty medal works.

#49 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 August 2012 - 16:09

Speaking of the Auction House are you still working to remove items used in future recipes on the day of their release? Luckily I haven't been burnt by it yet, but I can see how that is frustrating.

Deserves a bump in my opinion. This keeps coming up and is really irritating. Seems like you need to be online 24 hours a day not to get screwed via AH.

#50 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 August 2012 - 16:10

while on the subject if improving the auction house, may i suggest that you remove the required minimum bid? meaning i can just fill in the buy now price and no need to fill in the minimum bid.

a slight improvement in arena that i suggest:
show more results per page. it currently has 5 per page
make results searchable, by level range, prize / reward and tournament number.

NO to removing minimum bid. YES to increasing it to 9999 for FSP, same as the max bid.

no comments on arena, since I don't partake.

#51 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:36

1) The removal of items from the AH that are included in new recipes is a must. It is so unfair that the first person to see a recipe can buy out the AH and then jack up the prices. This has been discussed before and more eloquently.

2) Guild achievements. I love the idea but I am not sure how you (the cows) can code achievements fairly. I would want it to be something like everyone in the guild spends 2K stam buffing. Or Everyone has hit 500 titans. Or everyone has participated in 20 GvG. The point is EVERYONE in the guild. This raises the problem of our red dots. I have former guildies who I have no intention of dropping ever, but by my own suggestion it means our guild will not be able to qualify for rewards. How do we deal with our honoured dead and still qualify for Guild achievements in a way that is fair? I do not have that answer. I stick with the idea that guild rewards should be linked to loyalty, and perhaps increase with loyalty medal advancement.

3) Bug fixing trumps new features every day of the week. Fix bugs. Put Titans on only one map system. Thank you for working to improve the game. I appreciate it.

#52 celendais

celendais

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:36

Belaric : we can only wait now. I dont see any thread where guild achievements have been discussed before and I guess its too late now to come with ideas for them .

#53 MummRa

MummRa

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:18

Belaric : we can only wait now. I dont see any thread where guild achievements have been discussed before and I guess its too late now to come with ideas for them .

You mean we shouldn't speculate or pre-emptively attack the idea without knowing anything about it? Perish the thought!

#54 uscx

uscx

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 13:41

Would you consider swapping out some of the chest items. This would surely increase the level of fun in acquiring chests.

#55 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 August 2012 - 21:29

the improvements sound promising ;)

#56 celendais

celendais

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 22:03

Would you consider swapping out some of the chest items. This would surely increase the level of fun in acquiring chests.

Chests might be a random income source for newbies selling their locs to medal buyers. More chests ( what the heck only alchemist chest has anything of value iirc).

#57 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 21 August 2012 - 22:20

Chests might be a random income source for newbies selling their locs to medal buyers. More chests ( what the heck only alchemist chest has anything of value iirc).

They already are a source of income for players - SO many people offer crazy amounts for a chest location, just to get their medal :)

Do I agree though that the contents are, shall we say, slightly less than undesirable ? - heck to the yes. They need replacing with something useful. Maybe even crystalline pieces that form sets ?

#58 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 August 2012 - 22:30

We've released Game Update v2.052 with several bug fixes now :)

Patch Notes: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=107596

Next we'll be looking at implementing the Guild Achievements and improving the Auction House :)

#59 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 21 August 2012 - 22:34

Next we'll be looking at implementing the Guild Achievements and improving the Auction House :)

Any idea when the UFSG gonna get a programming update ? ;) viewtopic.php?f=1&t=106180

#60 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 August 2012 - 22:36

Any idea when the UFSG gonna get a programming update ? ;) viewtopic.php?f=1&t=106180

I know it's long overdue :(

Hopefully we can give it some attention after these improvements go live :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: