61 replies to this topic

#41 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 16:41

Glad there is a global coming. With 1 like this I REALLY hope COMPOSING is ready and launched with the event. As this seems like the perfect way to introduce it.

#42 shwazemoto

shwazemoto

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 16:41

yep, an offer with be great I would get a few :)

#43 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 01 March 2013 - 16:44

Does anyone remember what was in that pot?

#44 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 16:51

I still have 1. Nothing special. Al 400 sac 350 or imp and fs 300 or epic forge and CoD

#45 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 01 March 2013 - 16:52

This container is a reward for the global quest of 24 February 2012.
When opened you can choose one of the following potions:

Zorgrom Ale

Epic Forge
level 250 for 90 minutes
Coordinated Defense
level 300 for 90 minutes
Fortitude
level 300 for 90 minutes

Shadow Vial

Summon Shield Imp
level 350 for 120 minutes
Force Shield
level 300 for 120 minutes

Ogre Blood Potion

Adept Learner
level 400 for 60 minutes
Sacrifice
level 350 for 60 minutes

The wiki is your friend ;)

#46 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 01 March 2013 - 18:21

This container is a reward for the global quest of 24 February 2012.
When opened you can choose one of the following potions:

Zorgrom Ale

Epic Forge
level 250 for 90 minutes
Coordinated Defense
level 300 for 90 minutes
Fortitude
level 300 for 90 minutes

Shadow Vial

Summon Shield Imp
level 350 for 120 minutes
Force Shield
level 300 for 120 minutes

Ogre Blood Potion

Adept Learner
level 400 for 60 minutes
Sacrifice
level 350 for 60 minutes

You're welcome

#47 killrclown

killrclown

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:41

I thought you were my friend... :(

#48 davidutz

davidutz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge
  • Romania

Posted 02 March 2013 - 18:01

1 . Will LE kill count for total event kills ?
2. Can u make invented items get crafted Perfect directly from inventing?
3. Is there any possibility to get Composing option Now ?

#49 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 18:40

1. Last time, I think it was base mob only, but kill count was not very high. Will probably be 4-5 times more
2. If your name is Jesus...
3. Doubtful as I am sure 1600 level buffs will arrive first

#50 LLAP

LLAP

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 18:52

1. Last time, I think it was base mob only, but kill count was not very high. Will probably be 4-5 times more
2. If your name is Jesus...
3. Doubtful as I am sure 1600 level buffs will arrive first

2. My name is almost Jesus.
'Caus I would personaly hoard the items/resources ect ect til that buffs come into play. ;)

#51 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:25

Attention... tl;dr alert, I repeat tl;dr alert... lol

I find it laughable that some EOC players are clamoring for weaker potions and/or ensuring good potions don't become available than recently in play... (hmmm to keep someone else from knocking you off the top of the rock?)

I'd urge HCS to consider potions similar to the Halloween or Ruby Cut Box this time. I think having more potent potions available to people who are active and plug in the effort during global quests, especially since they are bound, and the fact that apart from the AL 750 Christmas Box, it's been a LOOOONG time since we've seen a 750 donation potion. (Sahria's/Thornvine chest anyone?) But seriously, I think the only complaints about OP'd Event chests are coming from a certain strata of the community.

An somewhat related note to it, I think having good potions rewarded to those who participate so they can make their own leveling more effective, and not get the all to common boredom of leveling "taking too long"... is a good thing. As right now, I think giving people a boost to get through the more vicious level-gaps, along with easing the feeling about not advancing much into the game that makes some people leave FS as they simply can't spend as much time/money on the game as some of us have and do would be beneficial if it occurred on a more regular basis.

As to the event itself and Belaric's point, I DO agree that we should stick to the ultimate Ruby tier goal's kill quota, but also keep in mind that players in FS have been more tied down with RL and so there might not be as much activity to warrant a sizeable number. I know HCS is in Scotland, but even in the UK it is also likely the week before Spring Break and Mid Terms for colleges/universities starts to be kicking as it will in the US and a few other countries so some drop in activity in March might require a lower kill quota than some will be happy with HCS setting, as the kill quota SHOULD be attainable to do. Comparing current activity numbers to those around the times of previous global events should give a good idea where to set the bars for us to be shooting for, of which I'm confident HCS will do fine with this time due to the outcry last time, and legitimate, but frankly in my humble opinion no-brainers being cited.

I think that in summary, the threshold for ruby should be a legitimate challenge that we shouldn't be able to reach on the first 24 hours, however it should still be reasonably expected to be reached in the last 12-18 hours of the event due to people making last ditch pushes by major donors to FS to get that silver top 100 medal they missed out on last time.

Also, actual question to HCS in regards to the new gear... shall we expect them to work in tandem for a setup with either of two recent LEs we saw? Or setups that would lead to using a couple B-list/non crystalline sets more noteworthy after level 800 again? Just wondering in regards to that.

Anyhow, I rambled on WAYYYYY too long. (tl;dr much?) So yeah I'll just buzz off for now.

#52 Enzo13

Enzo13

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 13:49

till how long is this event gonna take place?

#53 Tazarian

Tazarian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Canada

Posted 03 March 2013 - 16:37

Great news, I loved this event the first time around (cause you had to get XX number of kills and, could make gear).

As for the reward, leave it as is (AL 400/Sac 350, ect.). I find it to be good and, if you stack them right (with a Zombie Brew and other potions), you can certainly gain alot of levels.

A good point was raised with exams and such (real life stuff) so, HCS may wish to have a goal that is realistic with it inmind. However, make a total global number of kills needed and stick to it! Don't go changing the numbers to make it easier, nothing in life worth getting is ever easy (trust me, I'm married and....that should say it all LOL).

So, beware HCS! If you go changing the numbers, I will make sure you never get to drink another wonderful Canadian beer ever again! I'll just ship you Schooner beer only, even drunk and hammered the stuff is horrible. So, remember, your Canadian import of beer is on the line.:)

#54 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 22:14

As one of the thrifty sorts, who never throw anything out, or use it without dire need, I have four of the chests from the last three events. I did check out my Emblazoned Royal Chest...there're still 1836 of those rascals out there in backpacks! This may be a really interesting event if some of those "older" potions and chests get dusted off.

#55 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:46

I'd urge HCS to consider potions similar to the Halloween or Ruby Cut Box this time. I think having more potent potions available to people who are active and plug in the effort during global quests, especially since they are bound, and the fact that apart from the AL 750 Christmas Box, it's been a LOOOONG time since we've seen a 750 donation potion. (Sahria's/Thornvine chest anyone?) But seriously, I think the only complaints about OP'd Event chests are coming from a certain strata of the community.

You haven't seen the high level chests in the offers because they are on a rotation, wouldn't be as valuable if the same chest came out every month..

I'm guessing the XP Booster will be the next one out.

As to the event itself and Belaric's point, I DO agree that we should stick to the ultimate Ruby tier goal's kill quota, but also keep in mind that players in FS have been more tied down with RL and so there might not be as much activity to warrant a sizeable number. I know HCS is in Scotland, but even in the UK it is also likely the week before Spring Break and Mid Terms for colleges/universities starts to be kicking as it will in the US and a few other countries so some drop in activity in March might require a lower kill quota than some will be happy with HCS setting, as the kill quota SHOULD be attainable to do. Comparing current activity numbers to those around the times of previous global events should give a good idea where to set the bars for us to be shooting for, of which I'm confident HCS will do fine with this time due to the outcry last time, and legitimate, but frankly in my humble opinion no-brainers being cited.

I think that in summary, the threshold for ruby should be a legitimate challenge that we shouldn't be able to reach on the first 24 hours, however it should still be reasonably expected to be reached in the last 12-18 hours of the event due to people making last ditch pushes by major donors to FS to get that silver top 100 medal they missed out on last time.

I don't think this will be a problem. It was only the first Global that they changed the kill quota when it was at 25 million or something like that. I do think that they keep going along with the extra ruby tier chest once we hit a certain amount of kills over the ruby tier.

till how long is this event gonna take place?

I believe it is 72 hours, may be wrong since its been a while since the last one.

A good point was raised with exams and such (real life stuff) so, HCS may wish to have a goal that is realistic with it inmind. However, make a total global number of kills needed and stick to it! Don't go changing the numbers to make it easier, nothing in life worth getting is ever easy (trust me, I'm married and....that should say it all LOL).

Do keep in mind that this is a Global event, can't take in everyone's Spring Break and plan around them since they vary weeks in March.

#56 GoHalos

GoHalos

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:39

Will there be refreshments during this event. I get thirsty quickly.

#57 ludwigo

ludwigo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:20

Hope new LE will be not lvl 1600

#58 lazaruss

lazaruss

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:53

Ummm... and where will monsters spawn? No one is asking that... probably cause you already know. I dont know and i want to know :)

#59 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:40

Ummm... and where will monsters spawn? No one is asking that... probably cause you already know. I dont know and i want to know :)

The creatures that count towards the kill count spawn in every realm, LEs vary to their respected levels unless they are in the caves.

#60 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:47

Is there any reason why the event has not started yet? Its 13 hours past March 4th according to the game time...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: