• Please log in to reply
360 replies to this topic

#41 seduced

seduced

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:03

So, since September 21st Res has won 130 GvG's, I know for a fact that quite a few of these were extremely low levelled levelling guilds, often with inactives around level 125 with the highest level being out of the rest of the guild's range, with the excuse of "guild RP for titan items" in hitting those inactives/non pvpers... I remember when we were still ahead of you guys on the ladder, you guys activated 20 conflicts mostly on no name guilds with 1 gvg point per win, how would that be better than us?

#42 Sandqueen

Sandqueen

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:03

Was not bashing your win record Levy, I just want to know why no one in the 400's ever hit and won a GvG against Ryo? Simple enough question. I mean he is the only one that can hit you back right?

Sorry but you have your facts wrong.... I have indeed beaten Ryo in a GvG when i was around a level 400'ish.. Ryo even sent me a message congratulating me but then again why would you know this as it was all much before your time... Please if you are going to make statements keep to the facts and if you dont have all the facts then dont speak .. simple as that!!!

I think I remember that... that was when RTA decided to gang GvG us, and I was at around 30 levels below my VL. Can't argue that, I lost in that conflict.

Sorry honey wrong again.... I was a level 500 with the so called Gang GvG you write about and i do not think you have been any where near a level 500 for me to GvG you.. :) it was when i was around 400 cos thats where you were and thats where you are now !!

#43 fs_adda1978

fs_adda1978
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:04

Was not bashing your win record Levy, I just want to know why no one in the 400's ever hit and won a GvG against Ryo? Simple enough question. I mean he is the only one that can hit you back right?

Sorry but you have your facts wrong.... I have indeed beaten Ryo in a GvG when i was around a level 400'ish.. Ryo even sent me a message congratulating me but then again why would you know this as it was all much before your time... Please if you are going to make statements keep to the facts and if you dont have all the facts then dont speak .. simple as that!!!

I think I remember that... that was when RTA decided to gang GvG us, and I was at around 30 levels below my VL. Can't argue that, I lost in that conflict.

Just like RA had WK, and the Gaz Squad gang GvG us. Then RA jumped in. I think we may have lost to RA on that one, but dispatched the other two. So do not act like you are a Martyr. YOu are a fake, and as we have said all along, you will be exposed.

#44 C4RPY

C4RPY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:04

Was I even around for that GvG? xRaineyx doesn't ring a bell at all.

yes you was buddy.. i even saw your message to her saying that she had fought well offensive and defensive against you. It was probably 6 months agao now.. maybe a little less

#45 C4RPY

C4RPY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:05

Again Rainey has Rainey has... and she a girl :P

So whys C4rpy in this good talk? he doesn't deserve this delightfull chat! haha

who are you to say I don't deserve to be here?

#46 fs_paccius

fs_paccius
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:06

who are you to say I don't deserve to be here?[/quote]

Im Lindsay Lohan! thats who

#47 fs_adda1978

fs_adda1978
  • Guests

So, since September 21st Res has won 130 GvG's, I know for a fact that quite a few of these were extremely low levelled levelling guilds, often with inactives around level 125 with the highest level being out of the rest of the guild's range, with the excuse of "guild RP for titan items" in hitting those inactives/non pvpers... I remember when we were still ahead of you guys on the ladder, you guys activated 20 conflicts mostly on no name guilds with 1 gvg point per win, how would that be better than us?

That was for easy RP. The points we needed to get to first place we stripped from you guys and the rest of the top 10. Fact. So quit trying to make it sound like we hit easy targets to pass you. EVERYONE who knows the system knows you have to beat the best, to pass the best in GvG. So deal with it number 2.

#48 levy1977

levy1977

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • United States of America

lmao.. whats your point? Id love to see you beat the top 20...30+ times... when in fact, you are 10-3 against the top 20 since 21 sept... that is, if your guild founder is correct in saying you ONLY GvG the top 20..

id love to see you try and win 130 against anyone.. spend the gold and fsp and try it.. We have facts to back us up.. inactive, or top 20, we still have 130 wins.. and are Undefeated against the top 20...lol

#49 pigsplint

pigsplint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:07

Was Rainey in Res at the time? All that matters to me. I never said Ryo was invincible, just asked a simple question anyhow.

#50 fs_adda1978

fs_adda1978
  • Guests

[quote name="Paccius"]who are you to say I don't deserve to be here?[/quote]

Im Lindsay Lohan! thats who[/quote]

LOL NO wonder. You are a drugged out, out of work actress. That makes total sence now.

#51 fs_ryozanpaku

fs_ryozanpaku
  • Guests

Just like RA had WK, and the Gaz Squad gang GvG us. Then RA jumped in. I think we may have lost to RA on that one, but dispatched the other two. So do not act like you are a Martyr. YOu are a fake, and as we have said all along, you will be exposed.

Huh? What am I fake about? Now you're just reaching for ways to insult without any basis.

Sandqueen, I know that Cade11 has access to Jihaddave's account, so i'm not sure who I should direct my annoyance too.

#52 fs_paccius

fs_paccius
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:09

lmao.. whats your point? Id love to see you beat the top 20...30+ times... when in fact, you are 10-3 against the top 20 since 21 sept... that is, if your guild founder is correct in saying you ONLY GvG the top 20..

id love to see you try and win 130 against anyone.. spend the gold and fsp and try it.. We have facts to back us up.. inactive, or top 20, we still have 130 wins.. and are Undefeated against the top 20...lol

Sigh.....come to are lvl and get owned levy, you only win because most lvl 120's don't have Epics. Your basically all money no skill

#53 C4RPY

C4RPY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:09

Was Rainey in Res at the time? All that matters to me. I never said Ryo was invincible, just asked a simple question anyhow.

No she's always been an FG-ian from day 1 :-)

#54 fs_adda1978

fs_adda1978
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:10

Huh? What am I fake about? Now you're just reaching for ways to insult without any basis.

Sandqueen, I know that Cade11 has access to Jihaddave's account, so i'm not sure who I should direct my annoyance too.

LOL. Try and make it sound like its against game rules for me to post on here because I am CADE's wife. Now who is reaching Big man. If you have an issue, PM CADE. He is waiting.

#55 pigsplint

pigsplint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Okay then ABC your way out please.

#56 Sandqueen

Sandqueen

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

I would not presume anything Ryo... Adda is just as articulate as CADE and just as passionate about the truth.. If i was you i wouldnt asume it wasnt Adda

#57 fs_adda1978

fs_adda1978
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:11

Sigh.....come to are lvl and get owned levy, you only win because most lvl 120's don't have Epics. Your basically all money no skill

Come to his level!!!. Oh, never mind, you will be there as soon as your NO STONES GF helps get this war started.

#58 fs_ryozanpaku

fs_ryozanpaku
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:11

Actually beating the top 20 GvG is how we got to where we're at...

Unfortunately RL takes precedence in my GvG actvities, so once I get things squared away, we'll be gvging like usual.

... as for you'd love to see us win 130 against anyone... we do have 225 wins on record... so i guess we already exceed your expectations.

Was there a point to this post?

#59 C4RPY

C4RPY

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:12

Okay then ABC your way out please.

I believe I'm most welcome here... isn't that right JIHADDAVE?

#60 fs_adda1978

fs_adda1978
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:13

Okay then ABC your way out please.[/quote]

I believe I'm most welcome here... isn't that right JIHADDAVE?[/quote]

Sorry C4, RA does not like it when people prove them to be wrong.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: