Tool to Find Buffers - Updated with new skills - August 2008

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

Poll: Is this tool usefull to you? (157 member(s) have cast votes)

Is this tool usefull to you?

1. Voted Yeah it is great! Will use it often (199 votes [75.38%])

Percentage of vote: 75.38%

2. Voted Looks good. Will use it rarely (48 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

3. Voted Not worth my time (17 votes [6.44%])

Percentage of vote: 6.44%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:21

^^^^^^^^

Oh I see, well the moderators can do that. No one else can now edit/delete buffs, it is only Moderators, people can now only add buffs.

Oh and thank you for adding it to your Guild website. :wink:

Oh and if there may be an issue, of people adding buffs, at ridiculous, prices, again moderators, will check over them, to make sure that they are the same as how they should be to the seller's.

The person who is seeling those buffs, can also contact the Moderators, if they need to change buff level/price, also if they see their buff level/price different than what it should be. :wink:

#42 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2008 - 11:48

I'm glad you do. :wink:

Currently, i'm working as fast as I can, to add all the buffs that are mainly advertised in another thread, then i'll work out from that, and add buffs that aren't in the thread.

It's okay, not too bad, it's just making sure you get the price/level right....

....Hm....if there is a skill reset, then i'll just see when what will happen then.

To be honest, I don't exactly have to add everyone's buffs, other players can do that themselves, mainly I am there to make sure the list is correct, and edit buffs when people change level. Really other players should add their own buffs....I guess i'm just doing this, because I want to help. :P

EDIT: Yay, finished Rage, Fury, Berserk and the Doubler buffs list, :P Hmm....takes longer than I thought, moving on to dark curse later on tonight. :wink:

#43 fs_wzarlon

fs_wzarlon
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2008 - 12:31

EDIT: Yay, finished Rage, Fury, Berserk and the Doubler buffs list, :P Hmm....takes longer than I thought, moving on to dark curse later on tonight. :wink:

You are doing a real good job EvilLove :) Many will benifit from you hard work in adding buffers to the list..
And you are right.. Main job for moderators is to change values when people ask for it, but EvilLove took it a steep further and ads tons of buffers to the page *bow*

About Skill reset. When that happends, I will flush the whole database and start over.. (Only way to do this I think or we will have tons of inconsistent data).
Hopefully many more people know about this tool at next reset and they will quickly add their own buffs

#44 fs_crispy983

fs_crispy983
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2008 - 15:18

This thread Has a list you can pull names from
http://forum.fallens...pic.php?t=45574

#45 fs_sleepsalot

fs_sleepsalot
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2008 - 15:58

This Is awesome I added my Buffs to it also and set it mass to my Guild so they all know about this

#46 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2008 - 18:11

No problem, Wz, glad to help.

This thread Has a list you can pull names from
http://forum.fallens...pic.php?t=45574

Thanks for the thread, I have had it bookmarked since it was first introduced, but thanks for the thought. :wink:

Hehe, thanks sleep, that will help. :P

#47 fs_sleepsalot

fs_sleepsalot
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2008 - 18:40

One of my Members from Guild chat after I massed the link he has also added his Buffs

17:27 25/Mar/2008 Isakus @sleeps ... awesome site, the one with the buff list.. very useful

#48 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2008 - 20:39

Lol, nice one. Thank you very much. :P

Aww, that would help loads. Keep up the good work.

#49 DarthViper

DarthViper

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 02:31

Looks to be developing quite well. Nice job EvilLove. I'm sure there's a lot of work involved in this. Thumbs up! :) :wink:

Did you know that there are likely over 2000 rouge black holes in our galaxy alone. Each of them can reach very high speeds, even in space terms, are each capable of destroying anything in their path, and are invisible. Well, goodnight!

#50 fs_xeononyx

fs_xeononyx
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2008 - 04:39

I made this tiny url for my bio (not like its hard to make a new one) but I suggest all buffers who added their buffs to put it in thier bio to promote the cause.

http://tinyurl.com/2g9hel

#51 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:09

That is a good idea, I put a few threads in my bio....just to help the ones who have made them....but with those weird tinyurl threads that happened a while back, I don't think anyone wants to click on them lol.

Unless of course they are on Preview....which, I guess I could, hmm...i'd need to get more characters, Ah well i'll think about that when I get there. :P

Thanks for everyone's help. :wink:

Has anyone thought of anything that may improve it even more....I don't think it could be improved much more. Just in case anyone thinks of anything good and useful, please say so here. ^_^

#52 supermum

supermum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 11:39

Wzarlon you are a genious...I have just added my skills to the database as well...

gosh this is going to make life a lot easier... :lol:

#53 EJames2100

EJames2100

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 12:27

This is amazing :shock:

#54 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2008 - 12:45

Wzarlon you are a genious...I have just added my skills to the database as well...

gosh this is going to make life a lot easier... :lol:

He sure is lol, and hope you'll spread the word, to all your allies and guild. :P

#55 fs_kymber

fs_kymber
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2008 - 14:51

if names are being pulled off nucramduel's thread then i think he should get some credit for at least supplying buffers for this tool. it's not right to take his hard work and not thank him for it. just my opinion...

#56 fs_kymber

fs_kymber
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2008 - 14:52

btw...this is a nice tool too...thx :)

#57 fs_wzarlon

fs_wzarlon
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2008 - 16:01

I have spoken to NicramDuel before I released this tool and got thumbs up from him.. The list is obiviously a giant task to manage alone for him, therefore I made this tool to ease everything up for everyone.

His list was awsome and a great idea.

Besides, made some updates on the tool. Look at first post for further info

#58 fs_supmet

fs_supmet
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2008 - 16:57

maybe this should be stickied in skills, instead of general.

#59 fs_evillove

fs_evillove
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2008 - 17:25

maybe this should be stickied in skills, instead of general.

Hmm....it could be, though firstly it was more of a general feedback topic, to gain feedback by the other players, to see whether this tool is useful...

The skills section....is probably more about talking about skills, adnd the aspects of it really...

Not too sure, could ask a mod I suppose.

if names are being pulled off nucramduel's thread then i think he should get some credit for at least supplying buffers for this tool.

I have been partly using his thread, and a part of my thread. As i pick up a lot of buffers, since Nicram made the buffer thread.

He has provided us with good information, he is highly thanked for it.

#60 fs_wzarlon

fs_wzarlon
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2008 - 18:52

if names are being pulled off nucramduel's thread then i think he should get some credit for at least supplying buffers for this tool. it's not right to take his hard work and not thank him for it. just my opinion...

NicramDuel has been assigned as moderator on the list now. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: