Photo

Game Update 1.34 : Summer's Passing

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
142 replies to this topic

#41 111111111111111111

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 15:47

Seems someone else can kill your pirate that comes up when you dig

True. Someone can create group and search these diggers to steal all treasure from spawned pirate. :(

Or someone who have very huge DPS. :(

Edited by Aliarth, 29 July 2015 - 15:50.

#42 Thuum

Thuum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 15:50

Ive heard lots of players are going to quit because of the insane amount of work we have to put in with little results, i also might quit, as the game is updating ever so slowly, and for the event, you have to spend 250ep or 1000 gold, which lots of players do not have to spend, for basic things like crafted minor mana potions, which max levels have no use for, and vanity, on rare occasion.

The best way to save this event, and its reputation, would be to lower the price of the shovels, or make it less based on digging treasures, and fighting the pirate king, which still has not spawned on US, or have the mobs that are all around give dubloons, so you CAN buy shovels, etc. and not make this event a place where you HAVE to spend money to get anything useful, or worth your TIME. Remember we aren't all adults, with money to spend on a game, im a teen, and cant afford 5 shovels at your pricing. 

Also you should have more regular updates with this game.

just my thoughts about this update.

#43 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 July 2015 - 15:57

i kinda only see unhappy folks here hcs

you guys might have bleeped up today

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#44 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 July 2015 - 16:12

i've seen an upcoming update notification approximately an hour ago saying that servers would get hotfix in 30 minutes and about 15 minutes ago hotfix shortly

why the hell is it so hard to stick to the times you post?

when you post something like that atleast have it ready and use it as a notification for people to not do stuff that takes longer than 30 minutes

also make the bloody pirate king spawn

there's atleast 40 people chilling on Booty Island waiting for it to spawn

just how hard is it?

best part is you guys even ran it on a test server and still it's filled with bugs get more people test out updates before you release it i mean come on if you get it out there get it out good.

now you just created more work for yourselves.

and this is the third notification of a reboot wonder how long it will take now

when i make an appointment with some1 and agree on a time to meet i always show up 10 minutes earlier because i don't want to be late 

so far 3 hotfix notifications and you guys are late on all of them

heck everything already is a day late since it was planned to go live yesterday 

did the entire server crash? power loss? fire? what the hell is going on over there?

give us some feedback!

Edited by Anakiro, 30 July 2015 - 08:18.

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

#45 SeNsTeRo

SeNsTeRo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 16:20

all what i can say this event is sucks HC to many bugs also many ppls wana quite now GL HC u losing all ur good players

image.jpg

#46 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 July 2015 - 16:27

Constructive Feedback please.

Edited by BigGrim, 29 July 2015 - 16:47.

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

#47 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 July 2015 - 16:31

what a waste of time

The world is cruel...as will I....

#48 l3fty

l3fty

Senior Artist

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 July 2015 - 16:35

Folks calm down, people are busily fixing the problems which have arisen today. We are sorry about some of the hotfixes not coming as quickly as we would like, but our internet has decided not to play ball today.

L3fty
Senior 3D Artist

#49 Wiivja

Wiivja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 July 2015 - 16:36

pirate king as a sorry... you said you would spawn it earlier and i waited for like two hours for it to spawn... i could put those two hours to better use... and remove the lowlevelstuff from the chest. what am i gonna do with 5 level 1 mana pots? this event makes me want to delete all my chars. 

#50 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 July 2015 - 16:41

pirate king as a sorry... you said you would spawn it earlier and i waited for like two hours for it to spawn... i could put those two hours to better use... and remove the lowlevelstuff from the chest. what am i gonna do with 5 level 1 mana pots? this event makes me want to delete all my chars. 

Spawn the pirate king as a sorry?

please stahp

if you wanted to say sorry you'd give us all 2k ep to buy shovels with

Agreed!!

Yes you was busy but we was waiting. All that time, no one didn't say a word and that frustrated a lot of players. Programming/Bug fixing take time and its hard but just not saying anything makes things worse. Expect the rage fest.

Edited by KeS, 29 July 2015 - 16:42.

The world is cruel...as will I....

#51 xaehouz

xaehouz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 16:42

Well I mean if you manage to get one vanity item or mount or pet you could easily make up the stack of 10 shovels you bought, they can't all be winners. You can't compare it to other chests where is 150 or 350 ep PER vanity item, here you have vanity items that could essentially cost you 25ep. There's other stuff worth it too, ie hearty pelts etc :D.

Edited by xaehouz, 29 July 2015 - 16:42.

#52 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 July 2015 - 16:51

Hotfix is now live.

• Fixed an issue with the Shovels, our support team will review and replaced any lost shovels.
  • Basking Malacos will now do damage.
  • The Pirate King will now spawn more often.
  • Fixed an issue where people were having a security certificate problem.

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#53 xaehouz

xaehouz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 16:56

Please HCS if you're gonna spawn the Pirate King at least wait til everyone has downloaded the update and loaded the game... *sigh*

#54 111111111111111111

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 17:02

Please HCS if you're gonna spawn the Pirate King at least wait til everyone has downloaded the update and loaded the game... *sigh*

Yes. I not see any Pirate King... :(

Last event with eggs was more fun. Now event just for ep and 49 lvl players with very, very much gold. :(

Very hard to collect 1000 gold with so low drop chances in TR (40 lvl) story mode.  :( Need 2 hours non-stops with good character for 1000 gold there. All 2 hours... :( Really need to change that 33% drop chance to 100% drop chance for all bosses in game. :(

Edited by Aliarth, 29 July 2015 - 17:58.

#55 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 July 2015 - 17:10

I would never quit over an event, at worst I'll just ignore it.  Use the rest of my shovels and call it a day.  A shame, with so much work that the game needs to have the event written it off as a waste of HCS' time.  Hopefully it gets better as the fixes go in, I was looking forward to actually having time to participate a bit more then in the last couple of events.

My bigger issue, I'm still upset with Mojawk.  I added another entry to my 'what happened' thread.

https://forums.hunte...ed/#entry942137

Edited by Anakiro, 30 July 2015 - 08:17.
Language

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#56 Akalas

Akalas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 18:38

I don't know why people are losing their minds over this event. It's a shame they didn't detect some of the bigger bugs before the patch went live but they are fixed already. And it's much easier to get shovels without ep than it was to get keys in the previous 2 events.

#57 Blitzmare

Blitzmare

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 19:34

Soooo, where is the event? All i see its a daily quest, that leads you to speak to some trees and a really nice looking island that i bet, took some work and love to be made to end up filled with mobs that dont have any use...

How hard would be to make the island twice as big and put some mobs for the players to grind?

#58 toothpick

toothpick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 19:40

I have been playing this game for almost a year. When I started playing I really enjoyed the game. Every since the Valentine event came out this game has been on a downhill spiral. I have been  thinking of playing another game but I have this wait and see attitude due to the upcoming updates. At each update I have gotten more and more disappointed. Unfortunately, I have decided to cancel my supporter status. My fingers are crossed that there is still hope for the game but I am not seeing at the moment. Let's get back to the basics where ep is needed for vanity, emotes, mounts etc. Leave the rerolls using ep out of weapons/armor! 

Edited by toothpick, 29 July 2015 - 19:42.

#59 RISDMAC

RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 July 2015 - 20:44

so... ehh... the X's seem to have stopped spawning across all servers.... :ph34r: :blink: :wacko: :unsure: :(

#60 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 20:47

• Players can collect Doubloon's from various new quests and creature's which can then be used at the Booty Island Vendor.

Anyone know what the "various new quests" are (beyond the wood spirits and the pirate) and which creatures?

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: